• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Maiko

Mewtwo Emperor
Years
  • Hi everybody :) ,

As you can see I am new there, I just registered, so I'll introduce myself!

I am a 14 years old boy and I live in Quebec. I like Pokemon and Skateboarding. I just discovered this forum yesterday by surfing on Alltheweb.com. I'm a first generation Pokemon fan. I LOVE the 2 firsts seasons and that's why I'm searching episodes of those to te death :P I also like to share opinions, about Pok?mon Games, Strategies, Cards, ... So that's why I'm here ;)

My favorite Pok?mons are : Squirtle, Psyduck, Mewtwo, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur (not in order).

I hope I will fast be familiar to this forum!

Bye :rambo:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Maiko! :D I hope you have a great time here and enjoy posting around the boards! ^_^ I'm sure you'll fit in great here and make loads of new friends! PC's a really friendly place! Be sure to PM me if you have any problems or want to be friends! ^_^

--FG

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Welcome to the Forums Maiko! ^^ This place if wonderful. It is friendly, mostly Spam free ;), and very enjoable to spend time at. Just follow the rules and I'm sure that you will love it here! ^__^

Maiko

Mewtwo Emperor
    Years
  • Yes I seen it is very enjoyable to spend time at. I love this forum even I just registered! I hope I'll stay here for long :classic: !

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Maiko said:
    Hi everybody :) ,

As you can see I am new there, I just registered, so I'll introduce myself!

I am a 14 years old boy and I live in Quebec. I like Pokemon and Skateboarding. I just discovered this forum yesterday by surfing on Alltheweb.com. I'm a first generation Pokemon fan. I LOVE the 2 firsts seasons and that's why I'm searching episodes of those to te death :P I also like to share opinions, about Pok?mon Games, Strategies, Cards, ... So that's why I'm here ;)

My favorite Pok?mons are : Squirtle, Psyduck, Mewtwo, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur (not in order).

I hope I will fast be familiar to this forum!

Bye :rambo:
    Hello. Welocme to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • Hey nice to meet you (: welcome to the PC! stay active and have fun!

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • grat not minun again hiya welcome post alot and have fun!! by the way i reckon minun going to get told of one day!!hehehe

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to teh forums, Maiko!!! I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy yourself!! ^_^

~Kelsey

Back