• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scope Lens v Razor Claw?

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong place :x

I finally have enough battle points to buy one of these, and I'm just wondering if one is better than the other. I know that a Razor Claw can be used to evolve Sneasel into Weavile, but I won't be doing that any time soon. Help is appreciated, thank you.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    They are both the same, so it doesn't matter which one you buy.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Ah, thank you x)
    I'll go with the Razor Claw...just because it has that evolution feature =]

Years
    They are not both the same at all. The Razor Claw evolves Sneasel into Weavile, the Scope Lens makes moves more likely to critical hit. I'd definately go with the Scope Lens. A lot more versitile.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    They are not both the same at all. The Razor Claw evolves Sneasel into Weavile, the Scope Lens makes moves more likely to critical hit. I'd definately go with the Scope Lens. A lot more versitile.
    They both raise the user's critical ratio by 1 (source: Smogon, Bulbapedia and Serebii), and:
    OP said:
    I know that a Razor Claw can be used to evolve Sneasel into Weavile, but I won't be doing that any time soon.

Back