• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hockeyguru66's Egg Move/Breeding Bazaar!

Rate your trading experience.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    White List
    Grodkorv
    Amberfunk
    Magmarizer
    Chochothebeast22
    Live_Wire466

I am doing egg moves lmk what you would like and ill try to do it...right now i got...

Dratini-with outrage flamethrower icebeam and surf( i can get you any nature)

Shiny Shinx-with thunder and thunderbolt

Lapras-with water gun sleep talk surf icebeam( lmk what nature you want)

Pichu- volt tackle

Smergales-free

Charmander-OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!

i take request jlmk what youre wanting(may need you to give me tm though)

I REALLY Like shinies (and tms like icebeam tunderbolt and fllamethrower and earthquake) pretty much anything except like rattatas and stuff haha so shinies is what i would like along with...

CELBEI, true one i would be more than happy to have but im open to anything so let me know thanks!

Last edited:

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    I will give you a sheildon with decent IV and good nature for your walrein or huntail. (i can EV train pretty fast if youd like that too.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I will give you a sheildon with decent IV and good nature for your walrein or huntail. (i can EV train pretty fast if youd like that too.)

Sorry but no thanks i dont really like shieldons :/ and my clamperl does have a deepseatooth as well as a deep sea scale and i have 2 clamperls.

I have a shiny gyrados, raikou, registeel, plenty of totodiles, eevees, houndours, and a charmander. What would you want for one or more of these?

im intrested in the charmander was there anything you liked on here for a reasonable trade?

This link has the event Celebi's. It should help you to see if your celebi is hacked. It doesn't say if it could be shiny though

thanks SOOOOO much its hacked :( id # is 00000 but everything else matches up xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    The only reasonable trade is for your swablu but I'm not interested. What if I evolved it into charizard?

Is there something in particular that you had your eye on? if so lmk? i do like the charizard though i have to go to dinner ill be back in about 2 hours.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Is the kyogre from HG? If so can I trade for that instead of mewtwo? If you think its an unfair trade than I'll give you a few other pokemon as well as the phione.

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Is there something in particular that you had your eye on? if so lmk? i do like the charizard though i have to go to dinner ill be back in about 2 hours.

I would like your entei or dialga. I could try and get charizard up to about equal levels and throw in a tm that I have. To see my tms go to falco125's profile and view our conversation, a couple are gone however.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Is the kyogre from HG? If so can I trade for that instead of mewtwo? If you think its an unfair trade than I'll give you a few other pokemon as well as the phione.

im not very sure i think its from saphhire im not positive but how do i check? and idk if its unfair or not im new :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I would like your entei or dialga. I could try and get charizard up to about equal levels and throw in a tm that I have. To see my tms go to falco125's profile and view our conversation, a couple are gone however.

hmm alright entei i guess? i would like sunny day or an ice beam if you have it

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    hmm ok give me something of equal value in the mean time? and
    name:Andrew
    FC:4641-2944-6061

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    yes of course i like the blastoise but doesnt have very good moves all hm got it from pal park:/

Back