• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i herd u liek mudkips?

Do you like Mudkips?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No!

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    i herd u liek mudkips?

So, Mudkips. I'm sure all of you have heard about the "i herd u liek mudkipz" meme. So, do YOU like Mudkips? Discuss the meme and Pokemon here, and what you think about the meme.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I guess since this thread is discussing a certain Pokemon in general, there is no problem with it. Just a note to anyone who is thinking of replying that they should make sure that there is no SPAM whatsoever in the content of their posts.

Also, yes, I do like Mudkips. Although I disapprove of the meme, I think Mudkip has a certain charm and cute factor to it that makes it a likeable Pokemon in it's own right.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Mudkip is my favorite starter of it's generation.
    I've always been keen on water starters, so Mudkip is no exception.
    The only evolution I don't like is Swampert...it's weird look. XD

PKMN Trainer Alison

I'll follow you into the dark.
    Years
    I like Mudkips. I never used to use it though, I used Torchic. Then i found the whole game was easier with Mudkip.

Last edited:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Eh, sort of.
    It's cute, but the meme has made me tired of seeing it.
    I prefer Treecko.

Btw, i'm doing a Primeape solo run of Emerald and chose Mudkip as my starter.
    His nickname is "U LIEK ME".
    He lies a lot.

Years
    I never knew how it began. I should check on the knowyourmeme site. The first time I saw the words pop up was from an anime after it's opening. Anyways, Mudkip is a great starter from the Hoenn region. It was one of those Pokémon that was kind of hard to beat(once it evolved) unless you had a specific type (grass in this case). I always chose Mudkip as my starter from the RSE games because of the small and quite unfair amount of grass type Pokémon in Hoenn. I think the main grass type Pokémons of the region were the Lotad Line, Roselia and Treecko. So,yes i liek mudkipz.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Edit: this post has been edited due to minor infractions. Please Ignore this post.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Torchic > Mudkip. Just doesn't appeal to me...

Btw, when the g00ns hacked PC in January 2008, the Mudkip front page was hilarious. Fun times. Though otherwise the meme is annoying. :(

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Nah I really dontlike mudkip that much and the meme is annoying now ><. I like Torchic however C:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back