• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your starter changes more in game!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
    according to some sites,like serebii and such, the starter you choose changes more than your rivals pokemon. The first gym has 3 leaders. If you choose the fire starter, he will use the water monkey. if grass, then fire and water then grass. i wantes your desisions in game to decied more for ages and now hopefully they add mor things like that so each game is unique

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Misleading title is misleading.

This thread should probably be locked or moved, since there's already a heavy amount of discussion regarding this topic in the New Coro Coro Scans thread

Rei

Years

This thread should probably be locked or moved, since there's already a heavy amount of discussion regarding this topic in the New Coro Coro Scans thread

Wouldnt it be more efficient to just let the thread die?
    I would assume the Mods would see this and realize that, then needing you to tell them :P

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Wouldnt it be more efficient to just let the thread die?
    I would assume the Mods would see this and realize that, then needing you to tell them :P
    well it would be the same if you didnt tell him that. :P
    (i thought that it will say in thread that ur starter changes according to seasons xP)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

stop mini-modding/trolling seriously

the title maybe misleading, but the person brings up a good point, now that the starter literally dictates how your first gym goes, who knows what else it could dictate as well :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    The person's bringing up a good point ?

Sorry I can't read it -.- I'll decipher.

I get it now.

The only thing your starter choice will decide will be your rival and the first gym.

They won't wanna make more things like that.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    The person's bringing up a good point ?

Sorry I can't read it -.- I'll decipher.

I get it now.

The only thing your starter choice will decide will be your rival and the first gym.

They won't wanna make more things like that.

your gonna be so wrong,since you were right about the starter evos watch :cer_laugh:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Old news. Guys, use the report button. The discussion for this belongs here, but could also belong in the gym leaders or the starter discussion - up to you guys.

Your starter changes more in game!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back