• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT POKEGROVE-THE RETURN.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    This game was originally started by NikaNoRou, but got no where.
    I modified the rules and set the game in Isshu, we better I hope we can garner a lot of players.

Project Pokegrove Isshu
    Basically, this is a tactical espionage game in which, team plasma has invaded a town in the Isshu region, but the villagers do not know who they are, and must band together and stop them before they take over the town. The villagers vote each day who to arrest. The person who is chosen to be arrested is deemed out of the game* and their role is revealed. During the night, Team Plasma decides to capture someone, and they are removed from the game and their role is revealed. The Villagers vote on the thread during the day, but at night, the Plasma members PM me who to vote off. The time we are using is UTC-5:00 so you are responsible knowing when to vote.
    NOTE: Voting is done in the thread and plasma members must vote as well since they are giving people the illusion that they are villagers. Plasma members also vote on who to capture by PMing me.

Roles:

Villagers

Townsfolk-
    Villagers2.gif

Nothing special, Townsfolk vote for who to capture each day (the Power roles vote too)

Nurse Joy-
    NurseJoy2.gif

You may choose to save someone each night from a Plasma capture. (PM ME)

Detective Looker-
    Looker2.gif

You may choose to follow someone each night, finding out any night moves or capture votes they used. It is your choice to tell others or not. (PM ME)

Elite Four Renbu-
    Renbu2.gif

You are the strongest in town and can choose to knock a player completely out of the game. You may use this ability a maximum of TWO TIMES during the whole game. (PM ME)

Town Mayor-
    Mayor.gif

You are the Mayor and everyone knows this, including Team Plasma. You have the ability to prevent 1 arrest during the whole game (except your own). ( the mayor CAN be a Team Plasma Member)

Team Plasma Members
    Grunts-
    Plasma2.gif
    The Team Plasma Grunts are disguised as normal townsfolk, they also PM me on who to capture.

Dark Trinity-
    Darktrinity.gif

N's faithful servants, if they are arrested they may take someone down with them.

N-
    N2.gif

You are the only player who knows the identity of Geechisu. You may also PM me once a day to find out the role of a player.

Geechisu-
    Geechisu2.gif
    The Grandmaster of Team Plasma, your vote on who to capture counts double. If Looker stalks you, then you will be shown as a townsfolk, not the grandmaster. You must play wisely as your arrest counts as 2 Plasma Members arrested.

~Rules~

1-The Plasma grunts do not start off knowing each other, except for N and Geechisu.
    2-If someone does not play for 5 days they are deemed inactive and arrested
    3-Private Messaging and MSN is completely allowed, use these to your advantage
    4-You may choose to reveal your role at anytime, do this at your own risk, bluffing is allowed too.
    5-If someone with a Power Role is arrested/captured, only his affiliation and the fact that he had a power role will be revealed
    6-The game ends when 2/3 of Team Plasma is arrested or Team Plasma outnumbers the villagers.
    7-Do not lie to the game host
    8-Choosing not to vote is OK, but if the majority votes, than an arrest takes place
    9-No taking screenshots, no alt accounts, no posting in the thread if you aren't playing.
    10-Anything not banned here is not OK unless I say it is.

DarkPulse94
    Diablerie
    Binarypeaches
    dragonite149
    GrifSpark
    Sapeiro
    Thorns
    AuraPaladin
    Paper Remote

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hnn... I'll join. Probably the best way for me to keep in track on what goes on in this thread. :3

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Thanks for registering, all of you.
    I promise this game will be well worth your time.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    8-Choosing not to vote is OK, but if the majority votes, than an arrest takes place

ok, what does this mean? could you please elaborate???

also, how many players are you looking at for a minimum?

Alright, well basically you can choose not to vote for who to arrest on the thread, right. If you are the only one who chooses not to vote then an arrest will still take place because the majority of the players voted.

Years
  • ...so if everyone except for 3 people choose not to vote, does who the 3 choose (when there are 14 players) get arrested, or does nobody get arrested?

Oh no, the 3 who choose not to vote are still active, and can use their roles and such. The only disadvantage to choosing not to vote during the day is that if the majority abstains from voting Team Plasma will get a free kill. Only one person can be removed from the game by Arrest vote on the thread each day. I hope that was an adequate answer.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • @Paper Remote - Whenever we get enough people, I guess. I think Ace said about 15 players would be good (don't quote me on that).

Back