• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Zombiesworn

Years
    Well, this is my Zombiesworn deck.

Monster Cards
    Honest x2
    Chaos Sorcerer x2
    Judgement Dragon x2
    Celestia LS Angel x2
    Ryko, LS Hunter x2
    Wulf, LS Beast x2
    Ehren, LS Monk x1
    Garoth, LS Warrior x1
    Lumina, LS Summoner x1
    Lyla, LS Sorceress x1
    Zombie Master x2
    Goblin Zombie x3
    Mezuki x1
    PS Zombie x1
    Dark Arm Dragon x1
    Necro Gardna 1
    Gorz x1

Spell Cards
    Solar Recharge x2
    Monster Reincarnation x2
    Charge of The Light Brigade x1
    Burial from a Different Dimension x1
    Allure of Darkness x1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x1
    Foolish Burial x1
    Gold Sarcophagus x1
    Pot of Avarice x1

Trap Cards
    Solemn Judgement x1
    Mirror Force x1
    Torrential Tribute x1

Extra Deck
    Ally of Justice Catastor x1
    Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x1
    Black Rose Dragon x1
    Dark End Dragon x1
    Goyo Guardian x1
    Infernity Doom Dragon x1
    Mist Worm x1
    Red Dragon Archfiend x1
    Stardust Dragon x1
    Scrap Dragon x1

It might seem like a bit of a weird deck, but it does work! XD
    I have thrashed a lot of people with it.

I am thinking of getting rid of all my traps and just having 2 Royal Decree's. The way this deck works, I have hardly used any traps except Solemn Judgement.

I also know it is pretty heavy in monsters, but that is how it works best personally. Yes, this is post September banlist.

Things to maybe change:
    - Traps
    + Royal Decree x2
    + Dark Hole

What you lot think?​

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Get rid of all your traps, and put in 3 Royal Decree. Then remove your MST and replace with Monster Reborn, then remove (possibly) a Gold Sarcophagus and replace with a Dark Hole. I would put in Monster Reborn > Dark Hole Personally.

Nightstalker

Party on!!
    Years
    theres a lot of things that should go in, in any deck, however im not going to start telling you taoe stuff out as im not very experienced with zomsworn bu i do think your missing a few staples such as:
    2x book of moon
    2x pot of duality

and if you want to have a decree based trap lineup i would go with:
    3x decree
    1x solemn judgement

i know that if decree is out solemn wont work but it is still essential and will save your life which being awesome, it probably has allready. i'll leave the switcheroos to cirrus and apple juice as they really know their stuff.

Years
    Get rid of all your traps, and put in 3 Royal Decree. Then remove your MST and replace with Monster Reborn, then remove (possibly) a Gold Sarcophagus and replace with a Dark Hole. I would put in Monster Reborn > Dark Hole Personally.

I ALWAYS forget about Monster Reborn haha. I just remember the old banlist and how it was banned to hell.

I was thinking of the Royal Decrees.​

theres a lot of things that should go in, in any deck, however im not going to start telling you taoe stuff out as im not very experienced with zomsworn bu i do think your missing a few staples such as:
    2x book of moon
    2x pot of duality

and if you want to have a decree based trap lineup i would go with:
    3x decree
    1x solemn judgement

i know that if decree is out solemn wont work but it is still essential and will save your life which being awesome, it probably has allready. i'll leave the switcheroos to cirrus and apple juice as they really know their stuff.

Well, I don't care much for book of moon and duality to be honest. But they are very useful cards. I think a Solemn would be a good card to have, even if it is the only trap bar royal decree.

This deck is very swarm so it might be a good call. Thanks for the input guys.​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Zombiesworns want a lot of draw power (and yes, I mean a LOT). Look at the YCS Atlanta Top 16 build... three Solar Recharge, three Reckless Greed (!!), two Pot of Duality, and an Allure. I don't think you have to go to extremes here, but you need more draw for sure. I feel your build is LS-heavy and Zombie-light (it ends up becoming a lucksack war of what you mill and draw, which is bad), and just monster-heavy in general... you can cut a lot of things.

Years
    Zombiesworns want a lot of draw power (and yes, I mean a LOT). Look at the YCS Atlanta Top 16 build... three Solar Recharge, three Reckless Greed (!!), two Pot of Duality, and an Allure. I don't think you have to go to extremes here, but you need more draw for sure. I feel your build is LS-heavy and Zombie-light (it ends up becoming a lucksack war of what you mill and draw, which is bad), and just monster-heavy in general... you can cut a lot of things.

Thanks for that.
    What would you say I could change then? Monster wise?​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Less Wulf and less Judgment Dragon. Triple Lyla triple Ryko helps stop your opponent from having backrow to attack you with. That is everything I can think of at the moment, but Honest doesn't seem awfully necessary either...

Years
    Interesting. I was thinking of dropping Wulf because I have dead drawn him 3 times now and it just plain annoying. Ryko could be a good idea.

Thanks.​

Back