• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2011 movie/book challenge

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • i know its kinda late but only by a month. but i was hoping we could have a challenge to read/ watch 100 books or movies. i know the people like me who love reading have no problems with this but for others who like reading it might be a cool way to keep track of the books of how many books the read in a year. same goes for movies i know alot of people go and see alot of movies or rent them so y not keep track of them.

the rules are quite simple: just read or watch a movie u havent seen/read before and then post here and i will try to keep track of the numbers for everyone.

I have done this challenge 3 years so far and its alot of fun. ^_^ hope you enjoy it too.

Book Challengers:
    Eurydice: 9/100

Movie Challengers:
    2/100

good luck ^_^

Back