• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FerrisWheel Shipping (N and White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • FerrisWheel Shipping (N and Touko)

24pdr2d.png
    Welcome all FerrisWheel Shippers! This is the club for all people who support the NxHilda/Touko pairing!
    Before joining, please read the rules (yes there are rules). If you can "donate" some fanart/fanfics that would be great! Thanks :) I have put links to some fan fics/art up here, but there's some more stuff posted up by various members, if you want to go find them. I did not draw/write any of the fanart/fics. Have fun!

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Members:
    Spoiler:

Co-owner:
    Spoiler:

Fanart:

Fanfics:

Topic(s):
    Spoiler:

Contests:
    Spoiler:

ferriswheelshipping_by_mayu_hikaru-d34oh3j.png

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • What's Chest Shipping? It's so confusing how the Ships have weird names. Why can't the Ship name just be something like FerrisWheel Shipping: N x Touko Shipping?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, your input is not constructive at all.

Oh, and I have just added a new ship to my list. Take a wild guess before clicking:

Spoiler:

Needless to say, I'll be joining this gang. XD

Years
  • I'm going to join in as well, considering that I love both Touko and N. They make a cute couple. :3

It's so confusing how the Ships have weird names. Why can't the Ship name just be something like FerrisWheel Shipping: N x Touko Shipping?
    It's usually the person who comes up with a shipping decides the names as well, so you can't expect some weird names.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Oh My GOD~~! There's finally a FerrisWheelShipping thread~~! I'm totally joining~~!

What's Chest Shipping? It's so confusing how the Ships have weird names. Why can't the Ship name just be something like FerrisWheel Shipping: N x Touko Shipping?

Chess Shipping = Touko X Touya

Last edited:

olih

Years
  • ooooooooooooooh ok I get it. Thanks. If you want to join, please put it in member form. This club needs to get bigger!

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Heyy!! I LOVE Touko x N!!! Best shipping ever!!! And it's sorta canon also! ^^

N is like the anime love of my life! And I cosplay Touko in real life ^^ (My fiance happens to also be working on cosplaying N! We will be going to the mall tour in March as this shipping, so excited!

olih

Years
  • Ok, you're all signed up. Btw, someone still hasn't told me what chest shipping is.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    OMG, I will definitely join this. I go into obsessive squeals and gigglefits when I see N and Touko together. <33

Years
  • Now that everything is in place, all we need is a topic.

Everyone could find some FerrisWheelShipping fan-art (or use some from the first post) and caption it. I'll try this out. (Nothing obscene, please.)
    Spoiler:
    "I shall be there for you, always."

I hope someone else can come up with something better. x_x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012

If you have noticed, someone did mention what Chest Shipping is:

Or, White x Black; the female and male protagonists of the B/W games.
    Chestshipping = Lorelei/Misty ...Not quite Chessshipping.

Touya and Touko are the protagonists from the games, not called by their game colors. Chessshipping isn't, however, to be confused with the Touya/Touko Adventures/Special counterparts, Black/White. *note for future reference* *disappears from the thread*

Years
  • Chestshipping = Lorelei/Misty ...Not quite Chessshipping.

Touya and Touko are the protagonists from the games, not called by their game colors. Chessshipping isn't, however, to be confused with the Touya/Touko Adventures/Special counterparts, Black/White. *note for future reference* *disappears from the thread*
    ChessShipping.. ChessShipping! *feeds into brain* I don't know why, but for some reason I tend to get confused with both those ships. ._. Ignorance, I'd say. I failed to notice that 's' out there. XD;; Thanks for the correction, great master of shipping! ^_^

Yes, I do know that they're not exactly to be called by the names of their game colours, but some people don't recognise the names 'Touya' and 'Touko' because of being the Japanese names, and tend to associate the protagonists by 'Black' and 'White' instead.

olih

Years
  • Oh, well. I confused it too. There isn't much of a difference between Chessshipping and Chestshipping. All that's different is the t and s.

Years
  • I. AM. SO. IN!
    Touko x N is awesome! I don't know why I didn't join this earlier D:
    As for the topic - here:

COMING SOON. LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back