• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem RP PG +14 OOC

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Introduction
    My interest with the game series of Fire Emblem started when I first bought Super Smash Bros Melee. My favorite characters was Marth and Roy in it and one day when I was in the gameshop did I found Fire Emblem on my Game Boy Advance. Since then have I always loved the game.

Background
    It's been a year since Nergal and the Black Fang had been defeated by the hands of Lyn, Eliwood and Hector's hand. Many peoples have died due to Nergal's crave of power including Eliwood's father and Athos, on of the eight legends. The group has since then gone separated ways which has broaden new adventures for other peoples. The evil has yet not disappeared and someone is once again trying to reuse the Dragon's Gate to bring back the dragons to the world of Elibe.

Plot
    It's all up to you and the other characters to find what this new evil is all about and to try to stop it. How you will do it is absolutely up to you :)

Rules
    No Godmodding or Powermodding
    Submit your SU in the comment section
    No spamming
    You must be active at least once a week (If you don't have a specific reason)

Sign-Up Sheet (Still spots available)
    Name: First name + Last name
    Class: What class are your character? Are you a fighter, mage or maybe a pegasus knight?
    Country: Where are your character from (Lycia, Western Isles etc)? What province (Such as in Lycia as Ostia, Caelin etc)?
    Appearance: How does your character look like?
    Personality: How are your character reacting in certain situations? How are he/she against other peoples?
    Background: How did he join the group?

Last edited:

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    C; This RP is progressing nicely isn't it? and the whole fusion of the GC and GBA worlds is making me lol so much -3-

Though could we make more than one character eventually? because wouldn't you eventually need more members for there party i guess?? XD

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Yeah, it's pretty hard since you and I have played Blazing Sword and the others have played Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn lol

Yeah, I know. They will join... eventually XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Heya guys, I've been intrigued by this role play since I love the games so much; I've asked Wasen and he said it was alright for me to join, hope that isn't much of a problem for anybody... Sorry I'm so late on this, I'll catch up on everybody's posts and then make my sign up which should be up by tomorrow night at the latest. Looking forward to this a ton :D See you guys in the RP.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Heya guys, I've been intrigued by this role play since I love the games so much; I've asked Wasen and he said it was alright for me to join, hope that isn't much of a problem for anybody... Sorry I'm so late on this, I'll catch up on everybody's posts and then make my sign up which should be up by tomorrow night at the latest. Looking forward to this a ton :D See you guys in the RP.

8D YAY more people is always good~
    I hope you enjoy it i look forward to your posts!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2012
    Well, here is my sign-up, sorry its so short, I can expand if need be. I wanted to get this up so I wouldn't lose the chance to stumble in while Lyn is talking.

Spoiler:

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Blaarrgggh I'm not going to be able to reply much on the RP on weekdays as much~ <_> school damn yoooou~ And i notice most of you are on during the mornings and afternoon for me XD

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Well, I guess I've almost the worst times since I'm not living in america XD I'm living in Sweden which is about 9 hours in timelines O.o So the last days have I've up to about 5 a.m just to role play with you XD

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    The enemies on The Dread Isle:

Everyone has dark or pitch-dark hair and pale skin. They have also blood-red lips and golden eyes.

Back