• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [January 2005] // Pok?mon Magma Advanced

What Would Ya Like To Be The Combination For The Starters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
Years
  • FOREWORD~~~~~~
    -Three Starters Haf changed! Do the POLL!!(GRRR... I WOULD LIKE THE FIRST ONE THOUGH...)
    -NEW*Pokemon Capturable: 312
    -NEW*Maps edited! OLDALE given a new change~
    -Special Event Pokemon: Groudon Changed to Jirachi.
    -Gym Leaders are changed to Bugsy, Misty, Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Sabrina, Tate/Liza, Blue
    -Champion is still Steven
    -There would be a secret character to battle- LANCE!

As updated of JAN2905 Saturday-10.2% OVERALL COMPLETED!*NEW*
    1st Beta: NEW! DONE!(Is the 2.1!)
    A HACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY DarkXeonRevolution INC.

BETA TESTER LIST
    -XenoScizor
    -LoonyTik
    -EVA_02
    -CoolCraker
    -Jason

*ATTACHED Magma Patch 2.1* NEW~~~!!

BOYChoose.png
    BOYorGIRLChanger.png

Sapphire.png
    IdiotKid.png

NewBackPic.png
    LetsFight.png

TrainerPic.png
    Gust.png

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ohhh i sooo want to play this KazuyaSato buddy

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Alright... you've caught my attention. It seems like a generic hack to me. Is there anything interesting to be made out of this, other than new Pokemon?

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Aino Minako said:
    Alright... you've caught my attention. It seems like a generic hack to me. Is there anything interesting to be made out of this, other than new Pokemon?

I do wanna change attacks and their animations. I will be adding event pokemon too(NEED SOME HELP IN THAT!!). I also will wan 2 change Groudon into Jirachi and Team Magma 's Maxie into Butler(The EVIL Guy in Jirachi : WishMaker). Absol will be a event pokemon and I will place Snorlax blocking the Sky Pillar. Of coz, I need more comments and help so PLZ post and nvr let this thread die!

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • The Storyline is nearly as same as the Jirachi Wishmaker Plot. And of course you could set Jirachi off in release, I hope you guys would, Just 2 make it look more real. The Sprite for boy would be either Max or Ash. And the female would defintely be May. Previous gmleaders would make a comeback. I would be replacing Roxanne(I think) with Morty I guess or Faulkner. Then I would like Drake(Orange League Guy) to also be the last challenger in the entrance of Sky Pillar. Steven will still stay but sprite changed. Brawlo, Brawly's cousin will be replacing Sidney as first elite FOUR member, using psychic and fighting type, Medicham, Hitmontop... Also I never forget the three starters, I still need a poll for that so I would start it right now after my speech?

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Tig said:
    I vote the the one with Pichu in =3

Personally, I would want the first one. But of coz, its up to ya guys lolz. Yea... I would need help in insertin the title... PM me in msn or in here... My msn would be [email protected]... I would be rather slacky as I am into my upper secondary life next year and things would start to get hostile. Of course the due date would be still May 2005 for First Beta. Don't rush me k? I would need all the help in pokemon events adding and other stuff as I am still quite a newbie. Okie, there are three betas to be out and one final version. The Final Version release date might be around this time Next Year or the year after in 2006 March or April. I am working along the lines with Xeno and others. They might even take after this hack? That I'm not sure. I only know in 2006 I will be taking my Secondary Leaving Shool Examination or the O LEVEL exams in Singapore. So I would studyin quite hard next year. Of coz, I hope this hack will not die out. I will be updating every fortnight I guess.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    It sounds great, *waits for the next Beta*

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • j_spiro1 said:
    It sounds great, *waits for the next Beta*

Thanks Ole Spiro.. But I 've been quite slggy and I am watin for Loony to insert the fake title into the hack. So I am actually running the other one on FireRed, Aqua Advanced. I will work quick and be prepared for any rough demos! I will only say that once my hack go into 12%, I would release a demo(NOT BETA), which would be around the month later in January 2005. The is a chapter two in the story. Sorry But I can't post it here. I will edit my first post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back