• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Isshu Diaries OOC Thread

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
  • Click here to go to the RP.

Welcome to the Region of Isshu!

300px-Unova.jpg

{Note: this is a RP designed for people who either won't be able to play the new versions of Pokémon soon, or simply want to go through the experience RP-wise first, and is based on Pokémon Black/White.}​

Please post Sign Ups HERE.
    *Spoiler Alert, I suppose*​

Your Job:
    You've recently turned fourteen, and as it is custom in Isshu, you are prepared to embark in a region-wide journey starting in Nuvema Town, in order to prove yourself as a Pokémon Master. You will be able to catch Pokémon, battle trainers, and challenge Gym Leaders in order to earn a spot in the Pokémon League!
    However, Team Plasma and the Seven Sages represent a lurking danger unbeknownst to you.​

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Game Mechanics:
    Spoiler:

The Starters:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Accepted Characters:
    Spoiler:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name: Layne Sundin
    Appearance: Layne dresses very formal. He wears a black suit coat with a white dress shirt that has two buttons unbuttoned at the top. He also has a black shirt underneath the dress shirt. He wears black dress pants with a black belt with silver studs on it. He also wears a pair of dock shoes that are black leather and slip on. Even though he is formal his hair is medium length and is somewhat curly. He also has two rings on each finger and a silver chain around his neck with gauges in his ears that are silver and have large diamonds on the inside of them.
    Personality: Layne is actually opposite of how he dresses he is very rebellious which is why he dresses the way he does. He dresses this way because every "rebel" dresses like a "punk" and he chooses to be an individual dressing very formal. He is also very kind and understanding he tries to help those in need whenever possible. He never sees this as a chore and likes it. Although he does this he still is rebellious and does what he wants when and wants and doesn't care who says no to him.
    History: Layne grew up in a wealthy family and he always hated the lifestyle. He didn't want to be rich he wanted to be a normal kid who could just play with his friends and didn't get everything handed to him. He always wanted to leave home. This lifestyle he did not want mad him grow up to be very rebellious and his parents resented him as he grew older.
    Upon reaching the age of 14 Layne was ecited because he knew what this meant..he didn't have to stay anymore. He was glad to leave and his parents were also glad he left. His parents always hated Layne's attitude but never told him this is because he is different then his sibilings who enjoyed the lifestyle Layne hated. They always just wanted him to be happy and they knew leaving would make him happy.
    Preferred Starter: Oshawatt(with a rash or adamant nature if possible) if not Snivy(with a rash nature if possible)
    Favorite Version: WHITE FTW!

Hope my SU looks good :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Keiku Reishu...but if this was an American Dub, his name would be Kurt Roberts. Either way it goes, he prefers to called K.R.
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Spoiler:

Preferred Starter: (Choice #1= Snivy,if so, then a male with a quirky or relaxed nature would be awesome Choice #2 Surprise Pokemon preferably a male with a Serious nature)
    Favorite Version:I'm getting White this weekend, but I still wanna RP this lol.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • [FONT=&quot]
    unova_trainer_card_by_romdinner-d3b8zq9.jpg
    [/FONT]

Name: David Knight

Appearance:............ David has spiky black hair, he has had this kind of hairstyle since he was little. It is the only thing he and his dad have in common , physically speaking. His blue sky eyes are just like his mother's as well as his white skin. He is well-built for a boy his age.
    ..................................David usually wears a green T-shirt that has a tiny leaf on the top left side of it , a pair of blue jeans with a black belt on which he puts his pokeballs and a pair of red trainers( Arcanine trademark ). He also has a necklace around his neck. The necklace is very normal at first sight "a piece of black string on which there is a pendant. The thing is that the pendant is a drop shape form in which there is a blue ball similar to an "Aura Sphere" (it is a gift from his dad).

Personality:.......... David is a very calm person , sometimes to calm but he is quick to react and think. The only time when you'll see David angry (and only on rare circumstances) is when somebody hurts a Pokemon on purpose. He tries to be the best at what he does , putting a lot of effort in it. David has a very kind heart and helps those in need even if putting himself in danger (just like when he saved Sewaddle). Letting his kind heart fool you , making you into thinking he is weak would be a great mistake, this boy doesn't know the word "giving up". David likes to be outdoor and explore nature as much as possible.

History:................. David has lived in Nuvema town since he was born and has always had an interest in Pokemon. When he was little he liked to play with his family pokemon a Lillipup and a Purrlion which belonged to his parents. Purrlion was his mother's , Claire , and Lillipup belonged to his dad , Steven. David was all day in the garden playing with both pokemon always making sure that the pokemon were happy and had fun alongside him.

................................. As he got older , about twelve , he started wandering off into the wild in search of new pokemon but many times he was stopped by his mother or father that said that it could be dangerous. But this didn't stop him , he was a clever boy and found ways to sneak out. On one day when he was walking in the woods near his house he heard a cry near him. He rushed towards the sound of the cry and found a flock of birds ( they were Pidove but David didn't know what kind of pokemon they were) that were attacking , what looked like , a little bug pokemon that was wearing some kind of leaf clothing. It was very skinny and looked like it hadn't eaten in days. It was holding with its teeth to and oran berry. David saw a little bush on the edge of a hill , he knew that the bug pokemon got it from there but it would have been extremely hard for it to get another one it its condition. The birds were after that berry , even if they could easily get some from the nearby bush. David couldn't stand still as the birds kept pecking on the little creature. He rushed towards the birds picking a stick and starting to hit every bird he could. He found himself between the bug pokemon and the birds. The birds started pecking on him leaving some mark on his checks , neck, arms and legs. The bug pokemon watched helpless as the David was protecting him from the bird pokemon. David kept hitting the birds until finally they gave up and left. He then sat down for a bit leaned to a tree next to the little bug. The bug made its way to David and started looking at every mark left by the birds , like it was trying to say that he shouldn't have put him in danger for it. David told the bug that it's ok and he would do it again if it meant keeping the bug pokemon from harm. As the bug pokemon smiled it fainted due to the low health it had. David took it home and took care of it until it good better. His mom was a bit mad that he wandered off and got hurt but was at the same time proud that he helped a poor pokemon in need . His mom told him that the pokemon he saved was a Sewaddle and he should find some leafs to repair its cloak. About two weeks passed and Sewaddle was felling all better . Claire told David that even though he and Sewaddle got attached to each other he had to set it free cause he wasn't old enough to have his own pokemon so with a sad face on both the pokemon and David they hugged and Sewaddle left making its way into the woods but not without David making a promise that he would find him as soon as he becomes a trainer. ( if it's ok with you I would like that later on when we reach the Pinwheel forest David reunite with the Sewaddle and catch it , but of course not without a fight , I think it will be a good think for my character's plot )

................................Now David is fourteen and because of that promise he is now more excited than ever to become a pokemon trainer and receive his first pokemon.

Preferred Starter: Tepig ( I would like it to be male and have a Serious nature * but only if it's possible* )

Favorite Version: I will get them both but I like Black more as you get Reshiram in the end

*Hope it's good enough , if it needs improving feel free to let me know as i really like the idea and want to be part of the RP :)*

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is mostly a copy and paste job from another one of my RP's.

Spoiler:

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Name: Kathryn Grey, Known as 'Kath'

Appearance: Kathryn isn't tall as such, but at about five foot five you wouldn't exactly call her a midget for her age. Her hair is quite short for a girl, in a sort of bob hairstyle, whisked over to one side. It's a bland sort of brown colour, and usually just sits quite nicely. She's got quite a big head, not in the personality sense, in a more literal sense, though having said that you wouldn't describe her as ugly. Her most striking features are her eyes, which are a deep aqua-marine blue, dashed with dark green in the iris. the light dances about on them and makes them shine, and it's really quite a sight. As for fashion sense, she's doesn't care about it too much. T-Shirts, cute stuff mainly. Not into all these mainstream brands, you might say. She usually wears converse, and often has charm necklaces hanging around her neck.

Personality: a bit of a hipster, doesn't like going with the mainstream. Very bubbly around the people she knows, and hard to keep quiet. She does get nervous around strangers, but then again who doesn't? Around strangers she tends to keep more to herself, being quiet and polite. Once she gets to know someone she comes out of her shell a lot - a lot a lot. Like i've said, she doesn't like going to the mainstream things, and is always trying to be new and different, quirky even. Though she often gets distracted, and as such isn't the best performer in school, when she sets her mind to something she can usually accomplish it, as long as it isn't too difficult.

History: Not many people just 'move' to Nuvema town. It's one of those places where people have been living for a long, long time, and they stay there, they raise their families, who raise their own families, and occasionally people move away, mainly for studying, but it's not all that common, especially in full families. Kath's family is like that - they've lived in Nuvema for three generations now, she and her sister being the fourth. As such, Nuvema is totally and utterly her home, the only thing she really knows. Indeed, the furthest she's travelled is Castelia city, and that was just for a holiday, and a one off occasion. Still, she's never really minded it.

It was her mother who sparked her interest in Pokemon. She to had started her Pokemon journey as a child, beating one or two of the Pokemon Gyms before being making her way home to start a family with Kath's father, who worked in Driftveil city. They'd known each other as children, and quickly a romance blossomed and they moved back to their hometown of Nuvema to start a family.

Her mother kept her main pokemon, a Servine, while she released the others, or gave them away. Servine helped around the house, and was always a good friend to Kath as she matured. It was this that made her always want to become a Pokemon trainer herself, and she often dreamed of receiving her own Snivy on that day when she would be of age to become a Pokemon trainer. Even as she passed ten, she envied the people she'd heard about over the seas in places like Kanto, Hoenn, who could begin their journey at just ten. But no, she must wait, and wait she did.

But that day came, and she knew that it was destiny unfolding. She didn't know if she was going to be a good Pokemon trainer or battler, but she knew she'd always be a good friend to her Pokemon, and perhaps she could excel in other ways, Musicals perhaps. Whatever happened, her course in life was set: Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon.

Preferred Starter:
    Snivy, Male/Female, Quirky
    Surprise, Female, Quirky/Impish/Jolly

Favorite Version: White!
    Heh, first time i've signed up for an RP here. I've been looking for one for a bit, so here we are.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Notice!
    Everyone: At this point, there's already one of you that will not be able to participate in this RP. If you don't want to be that guy/girl, I encourage you to look at everyone else's SUs, and edit your own so that you won't be that person.

It kind of sucks, but there's only space for four of you. :\

Good luck!​

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Ehm... even if there are other SUs, I hope that doesn't mean I can't give it a try?

Spoiler:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Yay! Another SU!

@Abyss: Of course you can still submit SUs! :D

…and that goes for everyone else. So hurry up because I'll be done with finals on Friday, which means this is starting this week! :)

Back