• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

PrOjEcT

Work In Progress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2004
    Hiya! This place looks great. I just wanted to see how good it was. Well Hi everyone!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Project! I hope you have a fun time here, just read and follow teh rules and all will be well. ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself here; see you around!!

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey, Welcome to PC Project. Have fun,post a lot, dont spam, etc.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
  • Hello and welcome. Thanks to Kairi, all you need to do to find the rules is look at the nav-bar. By the looks of how you're going so far, you'll post alot and respect the staff. :classic: let's hope you go down that path.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • hiya project.i hope you enjoy your stay here at pc.pm me if you wanna be friends or need any help.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Good morning, at least is morning here now, well welcome to PC have fun and don't get into any troubles.

Back