• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kilaa's Trading Center

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Hi, for now I'm just trading to fill up my pokedex, when thats done I'll use this to look for more specific pokemons and probably shinies too. I'll have to tell more about my shinies when I start trading them. But I'll wont bother you with that untill I start putting em here
    I dont breed for a specific gender or IV's for now so no point in asking that :p
    There are only 2 demands that I ask for pokemons:
    1. English names only & no nicknames ( events are an exception ofcourse )
    2. No Hacks!! ( they just ruin the game... )
    Now for the lists:

Wants:

3th gen
    Cascoon

Offering ( I can breed all the breedable none wants, these are the ones that are ready for trade already )
    After the name comes gender-nature-ability and in ( ) any moves gained in the breeds
    Spoiler:

If there are any questions feel free to ask :p

Last edited:

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • To make it easier to search my haves I added the gender, nature, ability & any unusual moves for that level in ()
    Hope to trade with you lot soon

Back