• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

DrerAhv

She That Derps in the Night
Years
  • Hello, I am Drer'Ahv.

I've been active in the Pokemon fandom since I was young. I remember checking up on Serebii.net every morning to see if they had updated with any new leaked information about the 4th Gen when I was around 10 and happily relaying anything and everything I learned to my friends at school.

As of now I am only just returning to the fandom after a one or two year hiatus. My friends and I are looking into hacking Pokemon Ruby, and this seemed like a very informative and good forum. We are currently *very* desperate for one or two decent scripters, which is admittedly one of the biggest reasons I've come here.

I hope to be active on this forum and learn as much as possible in my time here.

Years
  • Welcome! My story is a lot like yours except me and my friends were all gaga about the 1st and 2nd Gens lol I found this forum after learning about hacking roms about 2 weeks ago, and it is a very good and informative forum.
    If your looking for someone who can script to help you on your hack you could maybe post in the Team Discussions forum, which can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Or if your interested in learning how to script yourself, you could check the Tutorials forum, and that can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Either way; stay active, don't be afraid to ask questions, and most important: enjoy your stay.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums~! You'll enjoy it here no doubt! You're username is very interesting! And...you should be active, that's a great idea! Please enjoy your stay at Pokecommunity.

Back