• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A message from the shadows

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    hi im Shadows35 or dan im a great pokemon trainer and have loads of pokemon experience me and my bro (Sergent_elite) are always cloning, breeding and trading pokemon how ever we lost contact for a while and i found him on pc so here i am.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    oh i see you're related to him.. i saw him awhile ago opening a trade shop in the wifi section... unfortunately for me though, he's only accepting gen 4 pokes.

anyways nice meeting you and welcome to PC ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    we are but only for now soon we will have a gen 5 section as its a popular request and we are spreading out everywhere but for now only gen 4 .

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Oho, you found your brother on PC? That's a pretty cool tale in itself.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Shadows. It must be pretty cool to "forum" with your brother, since you could ask him for advice on how to navigate PC and such. Anyhow, enjoy your stay at PC, same goes for your bro.

Back