• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nickelton's Pathetically Epic Trade Thread.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
Years
  • Ingame Name: James

Player: Hilbert (The Male)

Looking For: |Victini (I'd Prefer A Nature That Ups Sp. Atk, Lowers Atk Or Spe, And Non-EV Trained), Thundurus,Solosis (I Have Black)|, A Thunderstone (Not By Itself), Porygon-Z, Snivy, Oshawott, Panpour ,Pansear, Someone I Could Help Evolve (And Trust Not To Steal) My Boldore, Karrablast And Soon To Be Gurdurr, Archen And Zorua.

Giving: Volcarona (Frustrator) (-or Is Cooler Than -er). Beldum Egg, Ferrothorn (Spiky Greg), Sigilyph (Gregilyph), Throh (Dr. Throh) 2 Sawk (Sawky Sawk And Sawknstein. If You Want One Tell Which You Prefer.)

KEY: | -Text- | = Priority Wants. Like, A Billion Times More Than Everything Else.

Please Nothing Hacked. Will Update Later. Please Reply. Pweeeeeeeeeease

Oh, And Could Somebody Tell Me How To Find Out My Friend Code, I'm Not That Good With Wifi. Thanks.

Nickelton Out

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • I Have a Victini and a Solosis. use my white FC
    if you want to find your friend code out
    go to your key items then click pal pad and there :)

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • its ok dude. i have both black and white.

i want that beldum egg if thats ok
    for my solosis.

contact me via GTS negotiations if you have wifi

but first gimme your FC.

Last edited:
    Back