• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am new here.

MadDewottMan24

Infinitely Likes Dewotts
Years
  • Hey, My name is MadDewottMan24. I usually go by Gamefreek24, but at a Pokemon-related website, I didn't want people thinking I made the Pokemon games. :P

I just joined Yesterday, on April 28, My Birthday is July 29, 19▇▇. I really like Pokemon, but I got interested when Pokemon Diamond/Pearl come out, and have bought all of the games since then.

Hope I find it good here :nervous:

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Hey! I am also new. I hope you enjoy just as I do. :)

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey, My name is MadDewottMan24. I usually go by Gamefreek24, but at a Pokemon-related website, I didn't want people thinking I made the Pokemon games. :P

I just joined Yesterday, on April 28, My Birthday is July 29, 19▇▇. I really like Pokemon, but I got interested when Pokemon Diamond/Pearl come out, and have bought all of the games since then.

Hope I find it good here :nervous:

Heya MadDewottMan24! :D I dunno if anyone here would really confuse you as the real Game Freak, especially since it's a huge corporation where I don't think a single account would suffice. (plus it's spelled differently! :x)

But no worries! The name you picked will do just fine if you didn't want to get yourself confused with anyone else. XD So you found out about it during DPPt and bought all the games, or you bought all the games that came out after DPPt? If it's the second one, I highly recommend you go back and take a look at some of the 3rd generation of games like FireRed/LeafGreen and Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. They're a lot different from the most recent games but just as fun to play. :B

Anyway, I hope you stick around and post a lot around the community! I'm sure everyone's looking forward to reading your posts. :>

Back