• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM POKEMON UNIVERSE!

moudinho

Moudinho Of All Trades
    Years
    TEAM POKEMON UNIVERSE!

Introduction to TEAM POKEMON UNIVERSE!
    Hey all,i am creating TEAM POKEMON UNIVERSE,where i'll need skillful hackers to help me create a hack series which im calling POKEMON UNIVERSE!,thus self titled team name.Well,im not plannicng to make one hack,but at least three,and they are to be some sort of a trilogy,but for now, im only aiming to complete one game!To make all three at the same time is too ambitious!!So yeah!

CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS! :
    Moudinho(ME!!)- Storyline,Mapping,Spriting.
    Bolens-Tile Inserter

WHO I NEED! :

-A GOOD SPRITER

-TILES/TILESET INSERTER (I HAVE THE TILES I WANT INSERTED)

-TILE CREATOR(NEW CREATIVE TILES ALWAYS WELCOMED.=D)

-SCRIPTER(OPTIONAL, IM THINKING OF LEARNING SCRIPTING)

APPLICATION FORM:

Skill(s):
    Contact Information:
    Time Zone:
    Self-Intro:

Current Project: POKEMON UNIVERSE!
    VI VERI UNIVERSUM VIVUS VICI!
    'By the power of truth,I,while living,have conquered the Universe!'

Dorian Ambers ,16 is planning to venture out to the region of Coskawn,from his hometown,Moss Islands,which is located at the edge of Coskawn.He plans to tour it with his childhood pal,Wayne Woods.

The plan is to board a boat and once onshore,find Dorian's uncle,Prof. Donnie Ambers,borrow a pokemon and roam and go sightseeing on holiday,and later meet his cousin,20,a research scientist.

However,things get absurdly wrong as Dorian misses his boat due to his Passport expiring.Thus his friends left him behind.Once Dorian manages to get the next boat,his meets his uncle,only to find out that his cousin has gone missing along with Tracy,Prof Oak's assistant on an expedition,with them embarking on a research expediture Dorian and Wayne was to join.
    Dorian believes its his fault for not reaching on time,thus is determined to find his cousin,alive or.... alive.

Thus,Dorian's journey begins as he separates himself from Wayne,on his solo mission.He battles with his pokemon,fight gym leaders to strengthen himself while he continues to search for clues to his cousins' disappearance.He believes its the pokemon Pirates,who has done it.He collaborates with friends,and even the Coskawn region govt.(LOL)

BUT ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS AS HE TRANSVERSES INTO A WORLD OF DECEIT,EVIL AND REDEMPTION.

PS: OTHER ANIME CHARACTERS ALSO WILL BE INSIDE THE STORY!!=D
    MAP BASED ON THE REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN!!

Thus,i need help to pull of this great story!!PLEASE HELPEE!

Last edited:
    Back