• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trackers: Avatar Operation [IC]

Years
  • Trackers: Avatar Operation

When spots are open, post them in the OCC thread. DO NOT post SUs in this thread!

<Click image to be directed to the OOC thread>

PLOT

There once lived a young bright man by the name, Krylon Reagonite. He came from a wealthy family in Nimbasa City and many of his ancestors and relations were famous people, either being a prodigy or famous for contributing to humanity. Take his great-great-great-grandaunt for example, Marilyn Camerie, she discovered radioactivity and won 3 Nobel Prize awards- two in Chemistry and one in Physics. His grandfather's cousin had a son, Marcus Zarkerburg, who created a popular social-networking site. Steven DeGrygon, founder of Leppa, was one of his maternal relations.

Krylon had a very promising future, obtaining his PhD degree for IT at the age of 26 and becoming CEO of the company 3 years later. He worked not only as a software engineer, but also an IT expert, computer scientist and a robotics inventor. But one day, he decided to have a break from what he was doing and wanted to try something new that he would like to do- teaching. Hence, he applied as a lecturer and professor at Castelia College and in less than a month, started teaching students on Computer Engineering, Advanced Mathematics and Robotics. His lessons were always fun, never boring and his pupils enjoyed learning from him.

However, Professor Krylon kept his past businesses a secret from his colleagues and students. Why? Let me tell you more. In the middle of the timeline of his ascension to success, he stumbled upon a group of hackers in cyberspace, codenamed "Porygon Z". The hackers were trying to hack into governmental databases by creating avatars and using them to infiltrate firewalls and steal information, byte by byte. In a disguised effort to stop them, Krylon created a cyber-world for these avatars. These avatars were based on real-life creatures, also known as Pokemon. He tried to trap all the hackers' avatars into the system he made, but to no avail. Founding out their enemy, the hackers seized control of his cyber-world. The next day, it was said in the headlines of the newspaper all over the Unova region that he had went missing. No one could track him or his whereabouts. It was as if he was gone from the face of the world.

YOU

You might be asking how you're involved. You used to be one of Professor Krylon's students and it has been 4 years after his disappearance. One day, a young lady came up to you after class and asked you to follow her to private place to talk. She brought you to a state-of-the-art lab whereby she presented to you her case. Valiana Harpénos, a fiancée of Krylon Reagonite, asked you if you would help out in solving the mystery of Professor Krylon's disappearance. She strongly believed that he was alive and possibly in danger. She explained to you about the cyber-world Professor Krylon created, the avatars and Professor Krylon's mission against those hackers. She gave you exactly 24 hours to think over the offer and hinted that a great reward will be in store of you if you accept. She also mentioned that teamwork and skills will be needed as you, along with 7 other students from your school, will be working to save Professor Krylon and also stop the hackers. Before you left, she said, "You have to come anyway……or else." After that, you attended the end-of-summer college ball and for some reason or another, you woke up……as a Pokemon!

Avatars are digital versions of Pokemon and are controlled by their users. Like real Pokemon, they have levels. Higher-leveled avatars have more privileges than lower-leveled ones; they can access certain places in the system, have lesser restrictions etc. Your avatar can learn up to 8 moves at once. At the start, you will be Lv 10 and have an egg move. In this RP, avatars don't 'evolve', they upgrade.

509.png
    Purrloin (Scratch, Growl, Assist, Sand Attack, Foul Play)
    User: Kerin Knight played by Skymin
    580.png
    Ducklett (Water Gun, Water Sport, Defog, Wing Attack, Steel Wing)
    522.png
    Blitzle (Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Charge, Double Kick) User: Jazz Trent played By rustymenon
    517.png
    Munna (Psywave, Defense Curl, Lucky Chant, Yawn, Swift)
    585.png
    Deerling (Tackle, Camouflage, Growl, Sand Attack, Double Kick, Synthesis)
    User: Alice Marie Stone played by XxSweetDreamsxX
    622.png
    Golett (Pound, Astonish, Defense Curl, Mud Slap, Rollout) User: Thomas Sonar Kiranos played by
    CrossJHero
    619.png
    Mienfoo (Pound, Meditate, Detect, Knock Off)
    User: Demetria Paige played by Ink Heart
    566.png
    Archen (Quick Attack, Leer, Wing Attack, Rock Throw, Double Team, Defog)

624.png
    Pawniard (Scratch, Leer, Fury Cutter, Psycho Cut) User: Aaron Spineas played by Aura Lucario

572.png
    Minccino (Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Tickle, Aqua Tail) User: Evan Lentscotts played by
    Diamond1304

RULES/GUIDELINES

1. I'm the GM, what I say is law. I control NPCs and my own character.
    2. All PC and RP rules apply. Read them if you have yet to do so.
    3. This is rated PG-13. Keep it that way.
    4. Treat other RPers with respect. If they make a mistake, tell them politely.
    5. Romance between characters is allowed, but please keep it to kissing/hugging.
    6. NO ONE-LINERS. Break this rule and you're out, plus I'll report you to my friend RHCP. XD
    7. No godmodding, bunnying, power-playing etc unless I say so.
    8. If you're going to be inactive for over a week, do tell me or I'll think that you have quit.

9. Password: XtYLYeWcOUhGMnolSogMyN. (Hint: Lowercase letters) If I don't see it on the top of your SU, you'll be declined immediately. It's to ensure that you've read the rules.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name: Something your parents gave you.
    Sex: Male/Female
    Avatar: Choose from the 10 Pokemon.
    Personality: How do you react in different situations? What makes you mad or irritated? Likes/dislikes? Attitude, nature etc? [At least 1 THICK paragraph]
    History: Family background, childhood experiences etc? How was college life for you? Any school achievements to boast? [At least 2 THICK paragraphs]
    RP Sample: Put it in a spoiler. Write about what happened between you and Miss Valiana in the lab. The post must be of adequate length.

I'll put mine up at a later time so as to prevent people from copying. And yes, this is a total rip-off from Tron. :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • The RP begins!! Start by writing about you waking as a Pokemon after a night at the summer ball. You can introduce and interact with other characters in the meantime. :)
    =====================================================

First, he saw bright flashes of party lights and then he heard a loud intense music playing. Everything around him was a blurry kaleidoscope and it didn't help that there was an immense pounding in his head, as if someone was constantly hammering a drum right at his ear. Groaning, Evan tried to open his numb eyes that felt as if it didn't belong to him. The first thing he saw once his eyes blinked open was an excruciating bright whiteness and then he realized that he was in a lying position facing what seems to be the ceiling of a room. The next thing he felt was a blazing pain all over his body and his skin felt like somebody had pulled it off, stretched it, and place it back on at all the wrong parts. Where in the world am I?

Moaning with absolute discomfort, Evan managed to sat upright and stare at his surroundings. The whole room was white, a blinding white and there was no speck of dirt or anything unclean. Strangely, Evan did not understand why the first thing he thought was it cleanliness. Oh well, things have been odd since the meeting with…Valiana Harpénos! That feisty lady was like a hawk eying its prey. Just then, he caught a glimpse of something pale-grey and fluffy shifting across the floor like a feather-duster. Blinking his eyes, Evan bent forward to observe this weird thing. Cautiously, as he shuffled nearer to the grey limp object, Evan jabbed it violently. Then, a stab of pain flew up from behind his spine as though he sat on a pin. "Owwch!" He cried as he rubbed his….bottom? Why did he feel furry all over? Evan stared down at his body and nearly had the worst horror in his life. He was in a body full of pale-grey fur and that thing he prodded was his tail!

Evan did not know what to think or do, there was the pounding in his head again and he shrieked in insanity and frustration. He was clearly going mad. What is going on?? Why do I look awkward? Arceus, tell me what's happening?! It was when he finally stopped freaking out that Evan carefully noticed that he was actually a Pokemon. Furthermore, the room was completely filled with other unconscious Pokemon on the floor. He knew some of their species but it saddened him to find out that he couldn't recall what Pokemon he was. He looked like a Normal-type, but it must be a species rarely found in Castelia City. Not knowing what else to do next, he merely sat against the wall in a corner of the white room and sighed, waiting for something to happen.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Alice crawled into bed, uttering a small goodnight to herself as she pulled the blankets over herself. As she gazed up at the roof, the girl began reflecting on the past. The main thing that ended up standing out to her was her encounter with Valiana, a weird meeting that occurred last week. She ended up rejecting the woman's offer, and leaving trying to pretend it wasn't a big deal. Still, something about the woman made Alice feel uneasy. Especially her last words, which were "You will have to come, or else...". The end of the year ball had set her mind off of the situation, but now it was coming back to haunt her. It was probably best if she went to bed right now instead of spending all night thinking about it. Her eyesight began fading to black as she rested her head on her soft pillow. Slipping from reality, the shadows grew, enveloping her in a deep sleep.

A dream began enfolding in Alice's brain. As it made itself present, the dream suddenly formed a crack. It was very visible, and soon her entire dream shattered, revealing a blinding light. When she tried waking up from the nightmare, the girl found her struggles useless as she felt herself being pulled into the light. There was a quick flash of color, and the darkness returned in an instant. Alice immediately tried opening her eyes, and as she did, she looked around to find herself in a white room. A headache tormented her as she woke up. What was going on?

As she tried to rub her head, she glanced at her 'hand' to find a hoof in its place. Her eyes narrowed as she began looking around, her appearance resembling an animal's. Soon she recognized her appearance to be that of a Pokemon's- Deerling to be exact. Other Pokemon were found on the ground, surrounding the area. Alice looked around to see what condition they were in. Mostly unconscious, but as she turned around, the Deerling found a Minccino awake. Who was he?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Jazz remembered all the people he had met in the ball. Lovely people, all of them. He had loved the Ball, due to socializing. He remembered one girl, specifically. A girl called Alice. He had taken a liking to the girl, and had hoped to meet her again, sometime in the future.

Jazz also remembered the woman, Valiana who had claimed to be the fiancée of Prof. Krylon. He had given up all hope of finding him, ever, but the talk had sparked a fire in his heart to search for Prof. Krylon.

He jumped in his bed in his apartment. He pulled the covers over his head, and slept off.

He woke up in a room with several other Pokemon. He saw a Minccino and a Deerling had woken up, but the others were sleeping, or perhaps unconscious. "Whe-where am I?" He thought, "And who are these Pokemon?"

Suddenly he felt a spark in his arm, and he looked at it. He saw a black striped hoof in its place, and yelled, "What the heck is this?".

"Ohh....This is a dream!" He thought. "I'll wake up eventually. Why not have any fun before I wake up?" He got up on his feet, and shocked the the nearby Deerling.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • ( OOC: You dog :U <3 ...Zebra...thing...)

The Blitzle beside her had just woken up. It looked just as surprised as she was. And, somehow, his actions and voice reminded her of someone. It might have been her imagination, though. Just when Alice was about to say something, the Blitzle shocked her. It didn't hurt too much but it surely woke her up. She had never felt pain in a dream before. However, something began taking over her- most likely a reaction to the shock. She felt...playful.

The Deerling backed up slightly, and charged at the Blitzle, using a tackle to knock both of them over. It felt good to be a Pokemon. Alice rised to her feet, smiling. She took a step closer to her opponent, suddenly tripping over another Pokemon on the ground. Gee, that's embarrassing. Why did they have to take a nap on the floor?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Jazz shocked the Deerling, and the Deerling tackled him. Jazz toppled over, and he felt pain. He laughed, and then a shocking truth hit him.

How did he feel pain? He was in a dream, wasn't he? He quickly got up, stared at the Deerling, and at the Minccino, and then at the sleeping Pokemon. he realized he wasn't in a dream, and this was real life.

"What the heck is this? Where the hell am I?" He yelled.

Years
  • "What the heck is this? Where the hell am I?" He yelled. Evan covered his ears as an apparent Blitzle woke up and screamed around.

Mustering his courage, Evan crawled over near the Deerling and the Blitzle. "Hi...I'm Evan. I wonder what's going on, why are we Pokemon??" He introduced, and added. "Would someone care to tell me what I am? Some furry ball?" Something behind him itched and Evan turned to scratch the air behind his fluffy rear. I'm gonna have to get used to this.

Somehow the people around him gave off a sense of familiarity, but he was definite, and cross his heart, that he never met any Deerling nor Blitzle. These Pokemon were exotic in Castelia!

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Aaron didn't have a pair for the ball. Of course he didn't, who would want a computer geek? Okay, not a geek, maybe. What was the term? A computer-devoted child was more like it. He had his tablet with him everywhere he went, and he didn't have time to have fun in the ball - he was busy with his little tablet that looked like an improved version of an iPad. He glanced around from time to time, though, and he couldn't get his eyes off a girl named...named....he couldn't really remember. She was interested in computer too, but she was rather outgoing nowadays and wasn't as lonely as he was anymore. He frowned, trying to get his brain to work, as computers couldn't search for the answer...or could it?

Cracking his knuckles he entered Facebook and searched for a school pic. People had been tagged there, if memory served him right. He was right - people were tagged. He searched for the girl he was looking at and found: Alice Marie Stone. "Oh yeah...Alice." Aaron snorted, scowling at himself, "How can I forget?" When he was about to exit the page, something strange happened. The tablet displayed a pinkish-purple swirl, and kept swirling around in a strange pattern.

"You have to come anyway……or else." Valiana Harpénos' voice rang in his head, and his eyes couldn't leave the table screen. The swirl went faster and faster, and Aaron felt dizzier and dizzier. He was murmuring about a computer virus when he blacked out, his table dropping onto the floor as he did.

"Stupid computer virus..." Aaron spoke, groaning as he came to his senses. He felt...different. Different in a good way. He felt lighter and more agile than before, but he didn't know why, "WHERE'S MY TABLET?!" he screamed in frustration. Oh Great now my Tablet's stolen. He was about to complain once again when all of a sudden someone tripped over him and Aaron turned to see who it was. A...A...Deerling? A Pokemon? That couldn't be right. Three dimensional holographs? Or machines built into a Pokemon shell?

Aaron needed to find out. He got up to his feet, then gasped when he saw his own body. It was black, and his hands were blades instead of well, hands. His eyeballs went upwards and he saw an axe sticking right out of his head. Aaron quickly searched the Pokedex in his mind. What am I? I'm a...a...

"Pawniard." Aaron blurted out his answer and literally panicked. He gave himself a large facepalm, and nearly sliced his head into half vertically. Knowing that this wasn't a dream, he looked around and found other unconscious Pokemon lying on the ground. Some, however, were awake - The deerling, which previously tripped onto him, a Mincinno, and a Blitzle. Aaron, not familiar with communicating, decided to stand there and observe their actions.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Kerin didn't care much for the ball. He went, sure. He didn't dance with anyone, he just watched. True, he had a few people ask him but he turned them all down. He didn't want to be a disappointment for anybody. After it, he went back to his dorm and went to sleep. Like any other night.

Kerin didn't have to open his eyes to know he was awake; the bright, white light hurt even from the back of his eyelids. And the noises... what? Were the other guys fighting in his dorm again? No, there was a female voice. Kerin went to roll over to ignore whatever was annoying him when he realised... there was no covers. There was no sheet under him. It was kind of cold and glassy. He sat up a little and slowly opened his eyes.

"Can you shut up?" he groaned to whatever woke him. His eyes adjusted to the light and he saw a ... several Pokémon. Talking. Talking? What? Kerin had never much to do with Pokémon so he had never really remembered any of them. He raised a hand to brush his hair, a habit of his when a furry arm of purple rose where his hand should have been. P-purple? Did he grow hair over night? He stood up, but balancing on two legs was too much and he fell back on ... four legs. Purple, four legs? He spun around... a tail?

"What fresh hell is this?" he said, sitting back down. Maybe if he just went back to sleep, he would wake up or something.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Everyone was upset. It was now oh too obvious that they were just like her- and probably other children stuck in their 'dream'. This whole situation was awkward. People just waking up out of nowhere, and finding themselves in a white room also placed with other creatures. She shivered at the thought. How long were they going to stay here? And where were they anyways? Questions kept boiling up, but for right now she had to make friends with the other Pokemon.

"Umm...well, nice to meet you, Evan. Your a Minccino..." she answered the Pokemon.

"Lets just try to calm down. Umm, I'm Alice. Alice Stone?" she tried not to look nervous, but she needed to figure out who these people where. "And who are you guys?"

She stepped back to give some distance between her and the Pawniard. As she did, she glanced over to also see a Purrlion now awake. Both looked angry, and it was unsettling. However, she found a Mienfoo who had also just woken up. Most of them were active now and moving around the room. Others were just as frozen and shaken up as she was.

Alice wondered what had brought them all together. The only thing she could think of was Valiana, but there was no logical reason for any of this to happen.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • A Mienfoo, Pawniard, and Mienfoo. They had all woken up. They were all odd Pokemon. But what had happened? All Jazz remembered was sleeping in his room, and waking up in this room, as a Pokemon.

"Hi...I'm Evan." said the Minccino. Jazz searched his memory to find who this Evan was, and then remembered.

"Evan? Evan Lentscotts? Is that you?" Jazz said. He had known him from the University.

The Deerling had now backed up, and said, "Lets just try to calm down. Umm, I'm Alice. Alice Stone? And who are you guys?"

Jazz cried, "Alice?! Alice Marie Stone?! I'm Jazz, we met at the ball, remember? What are you doing here?"

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • "Jazz? Jazz Trent? Wow, it really is you! And of course I remember you!" she said, smiling, "You were the only person there who bothered to say hi to me."

Back at the ball, she didn't have a date nor anyone to talk to since everyone was already dancing. When she was about to turn back, Jazz had stopped her and introduced himself. Turns out they had a lot in common. Neither of them had anyone to dance with either. Just her luck.

That's when reality snapped into her mind. If both Jazz and Evan were here, the rest of the Pokemon in this room were possibly also other students from the college. It was becoming easier to recognize them, since each individual Pokemon resembled both their behavior and personalities.

"How did we get here...?"

She turned around in a circle, trying to examine herself a little closer. Alice knew the names of close to all the Pokemon, but she had never fully studied them. It appeared as if Deerling would be a Grass type, but she was still clueless about her powers.

Years
  • "Umm...well, nice to meet you, Evan. Your a Minccino..." The Deerling replied his question. A Minccino? I wished I had my laptop with me, then I can found out more about it.

"Evan? Evan Lentscotts? Is that you?" The Blitzle suddenly spoke up. Then the Deerling who responded earlier introduced herself as Alice Stone. Sounds so familiar. Do I know her?

Evan creased his brows as he looked at the Blitzle who was talking to him.

"I'm Jazz, we met at the ball, remember?"

"Jazz Trent?! Aren't you the guy I bumped into at the....THE SUMMER BALL!" The furry Pokemon blurted out.

"How did we get here...?" Alice murmured. Yeah, how did we?

Soon, Evan noticed, a Mienfoo, Purrloin and a Pawniard had roused from their groggy sleep. The Mienfoo shuffled nearer to the three of them, appearing slightly nervous. Anyone would be nervous or panicked in this state, Evan wasn't the least bit surprised too. Trying to soothe everyone's edgy feelings, Evan wobbled forward in his Minccino body and put a hand out at the Mienfoo.

"Hello, I'm Evan. And you are....?"

"Pawniard." That made him jump as he turned around to find out that it wasn't the Mienfoo who answered, but the other Pokemon with bladed limbs.

"Hi there, I see you've taken on as a Pawniard. I'm pleased to meet-"

"Can you shut up?" Evan's eyes widen in utter shock, as his lips started to tremble with borderline anger. Spinning to face that apparent ruffled Purrloin, Evan remarked sarcastically, "Oh, I'm so sorry that I intruded on your beauty sleep. Perhaps one could be as kind as to help us with this ongoing mystery?"

"What fresh hell is this?" The purple cat grumbled as it tried to return to its slumber. Fresh as you can be... The Minccino rolled his faint white eyebrows and reverted his focus to the Pawniard, who had been standing there for quite a while.

Clearing his throat and acting as though nothing had happened, "As I was saying, I'm pleased to meet you and you can call me Evan."

Evan then swept the floor around him before taking a cross-legged position on it, something which somehow did not manage to surprise. One could guess he was getting adapted to a Minccino's instincts.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Kerin dug his face into the ground. It wasn't going away. The voices. They were getting louder. More annoying. Slightly familiar.

"Alice Marie Stone?!"

"Jazz Trent?"

"Evan? Evan Lentscotts? Is that you?"

Not only were the voices familiar, the names were too. Of course, they were fellow students in his class! What he could remember, Alice was shy and was a rare sort; a girl programmer. Jazz, some know it all that Kerin could barely remember. And Evan... some genius in the class. Knowing them, being stereotypical nerds, and knowing Kerin, being Kerin, he had probably helped all of them out in bully situations before. Probably. Kerin never kept track of what he did anymore.

"Oh, I'm so sorry that I intruded on your beauty sleep. Perhaps one could be as kind as to help us with this ongoing mystery?" a voice called to Kerin's general direction. He opened an eye. A fluffy white thing huffed back at him. Kerin had never taken much of an interest in Pokémon so he had never learned the names. After it huffed, it went on to talking on to this samurai one. Kerin felt his face go hot. Yeah, nice one guy. Like you even know what's going on. Breathing deeply and calming himself, Kerin stood up on... all fours. It was all so eerie, but so natural.

His name was Evan. Yep, Kerin definitely remembered him. One small incident involving Evan and his computer, Kerin quickly ended it by taking it outside and punching the other guy in the face. He huffed and walked over, trying to join a conversation. He blinked, trying to understand why he was a Pokémon and why they were in a white room. He blinked again. He couldn't. Whatever.

"... Hi," Kerin managed to say to the white thing and the Samurai thing.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Jazz was really happy that Alice had recognized him. She had been about leave when Jazz had stopped her and asked her for a dance. At least he had got a date that night.

Jazz looked at the Purrloin, the Mienfoo, and the Pawniard. He now recognized all of them. Their voice, attitudes, all matched up perfectly in his memory.

The Purrloin got up and said, "Hi..."

"Is that all you can say, Kerin?" Jazz said. Kerin had been the protector, the Guardian Angel for all the weaker people.

He looked at the Mienfoo. She was asking some sort of question about virtual reality.

"Demetria Paige. Loner, right?" He said.

And finally, the Pawniard. Only one person could care about a tablet so much.

"Aaron Spineas." He said, looking at him.

He recognized almost everybody, and then realized that they were all from the University. There must have been something common in them. Something weird that happened to all of them. That's when it struck him.

"Umm... guys? Do you know anybody named Valiana?" He asked.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
  • Finally stirring after waking up, Thomas wanted to wipe his face, but found his face and his hand to be made of pure rock. Looking at his enviroment, he then found that he was not in his house, he began looking around his area, trying to figure out where he was and what happened to him.

As he stood up and whirled his head around he saw fellow students and simply keeping quiet, knowing that only one or two people would recognize him from the times that they had to work on projects together. Knowing that Thomas was a pokemon was a Golett, he decided to stand up and to see whether this body had basic motor functions, such as walking and standing and turning around, but he also wanted to know what exactly was happening so that he could find out what was wrong and rectify it.

Thomas then sat down after learning the capabilities of the body and waited for something else to happen.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Is that all you can say, Kerin?" the black horse thingy said to Kerin. Kerin blinked a few times. He didn't even know who this kid was, he only heard names! He didn't pay enough attention or get to know anybody to put voices to names. At the moment, all he could do was guess. Which he was also bad at.

"How the hell did you know it was me?" Kerin raised his eyebrows. If he had eyebrows. He didn't even know what he looked like yet. Maybe he had a giant red face. Or maybe he had a funny nose or ears. Nothing was reflective so Kerin couldn't even tell if there was something in between his teeth. As his trail of thought ran over than detail, he licked his teeth. They were quite sharp. So... he didn't have people teeth. Great. One mystery solved.

"Umm... guys? Do you know anybody named Valiana?" The horse thing said. Giving up on his short quest, Kerin racked his brain for the name. It sounded familiar. He didn't have to go far in his memory banks until he remembered that he had met her. After a class. Yesterday. She had the high tech lab. What was her last name though? Har... Har... Harpie? Whatever.

"Yeah, me too," Kerin played with his canine teeth, biting them together. "She saw me after class yesterday."

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Is that all you can say, Kerin?" Jazz, in his Blitzle form, commented.

"How the hell did you know it was me?" Kerin, apparently who was the Purrloin, seemed to raise its brows.

"Umm... guys? Do you know anybody named Valiana?" Jazz then asked.

"That woman...she met me after school..." Evan murmured.

"Yeah, me too," Kerin said. "She saw me after class yesterday.

Suddenly, there was a loud static crackling sound from around the whole white room.

"Hello everyone. It seems like most of you all have awaken. Well time to get the ball rollin'." The voice sounded feminine and there was a brief giggle before the click of something being turned off. Was that from a...PA system?

Then, everything started to vibrate for a moment as from a wall, a door appeared out of nowhere. It trembled as it slide open, revealing the complexity of what laid beyond the small room they were all in.

A blue female monkey stood at the door, presumably a Simipour.

"Hello dearies, seems like you all know each other a fair bit well. You may have already guess, I am Valiana Harpénos. And yes, you all are currently in your avatars. Reassured that your real physical bodies are in a safe place you can ever imagine. Currently your location is in the cyber-world my fiancé created and which he named it- Nanoria. Okay now, enough chit-chat, it's time to bring all of you on the official tour of this world and its wonders."

Safe place? Oh I see…the lab. Evan thought as the Simipour sidestepped into the corridor, using her tail to beckon everyone else to follow. Evan stumbled at the first few steps but managed to walk all the way out of the door. In the corridor, it looked as if they were also in a laboratory, or more like a base headquarters of some sort. The Minccino looked at everything in awe.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • The Simipour entered the white room without much for an amazing entrance. Yet, everyone was staring at her by now all anxious to get out of the white room, knowing the monkey probably knew the exit. "Hello dearies," it started talking in a grown up and feminine voice, "Seems like you all know each other a fair bit well. You may have already guessed, I am Valiana Harpénos. And yes, you all are currently in your avatars. Reassured that your real physical bodies are in a safe place you can ever imagine. Currently your location is in the cyber-world my fiancé created and which he named it- Nanoria. Okay now, enough chit-chat, it's time to bring all of you on the official tour of this world and its wonders."

Not as if Alice wanted to be here in the first place. The professor had no right to kidnap them nor keep the children against their will. She had just met her a week ago, and now here she was as a Pokemon. The deerling was upset. As the Simipour signaled everyone to follow her with a flick of her tail, Alice reluctantly followed, hesitation found at every step with her hooves. She just wanted to go home.

"Where are we going?" the deerling asked, "And when can we go back to the real world?"

She probably already knew the answers to both of those questions, but Alice needed to feel confident in her answers. The virtual world around her was intriguing, but frightening all the same. Something was bound to go wrong.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    A voice chimed around them and a blue monkey seemed to appear out of nowhere, claiming to be Valiana Harpénos (so not Harpie. Kerin smiled a little). Blue monkey... what was that Pokémon again? Geez, if only he had paid attention during any trainer class, he would know. There were three monkeys... and... oh god, who cares. Kerin shook his head a little. Blue monkey thing would suffice for now.

"You all are currently in your avatars. Reassured that your real physical bodies are in a safe place you can ever imagine. Currently your location is in the cyber-world my fiancé created and which he named it- Nanoria. Okay now, enough chit-chat, it's time to bring all of you on the official tour of this world and its wonders," and with that, she led them through a corridor.

The group of students followed and Kerin took this time to try and get used to his new legs. Being on all fours felt awful demeaning, especially being the smallest one (drawing with the fluffy white Pokémon, Evan). He eventually got the hang of it just as they entered a large room, similar to the one that Kerin had met Harpénos in. A labratory.

"Where are we going?" the deer thing said. Oh, that name was easy to remember! Deerling! Okay, that was one out of eight. Kerin didn't even know what he was, just that his hands (sorry, paws) were purple, he had a tail and sharp teeth. "And when can we go back to the real world?"

Kerin looked over her and gave her a sympathetic look. She looked... a little nervous. True, Kerin had nothing really to complain about. He had accepted her offer, although he hadn't verbally said yes. Harpénos had said seven others, yes, but she never said seven others had agreed to it. She must have gone through the same process with the others; asking them and forcing them out before they answered.

Back