• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Akatsuki (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
  • UnForgiven, c'mon gimme a task.
    Most of you guys have progress, like sprites, maps and etc.
    Maybe you could tell me to make music. I'm gonna learn composing RIGHT NOW.

Ok..
    You could make a Sprite of a Team Dawn Grunt..
    search in Google Team Akatsuki..and copy them.. Thanks

What Scripts?
    You Haven't told me to do anything
    The one that i Post...
    This:
    i have an idea at the Start Make the Lab's Door Locked... so that when you beat Aggron
    prof azur wouldn't Disappear

and to avoid being freeze when pressing A at the Pokeball..
    make a Script "It's a Reserve Pokeball for Someone"

btw.. i forgot i had a Mistake Altair pokemons must be Panpour and Oshawott ahahah
    i thought he was the 1st Rival..thank god i look at My notebook

@celebiKing did you remove the Trainer Battle with the Picknicer in Route L???
    i had change his text and OW sprite...Needing the Battle ..if there is no Space with another People remove
    the Healing Old Lady ...(PROF. AZUR SON)...and can you edit Prof. Azur PokeDex Script give a MSG OBTAIN
    Thanks

at Prontera City i had written wrong words.....its not Prof.Azur son you will meet its Nagare....
    at Training halls when you first entering at it he will go out to the Door and you will bump to him...
    and he will says: Sorry!to trouble you i am Really sorry i had train here because i want to
    beat the Leader here..
    is it possible to do this Script??

and a Favor CelebiKing could you fix my Script at the Guy near the Training Hall
    when it always give me Deino even if i Press NO and when i Press Yes its the Same..
    it Keeps me on giving Mareep

Guyz.. All of you sorry..
    i becane inactive,
    i reset my password becuz' i cant acces it...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok..
    You could make a Sprite of a Team Dawn Grunt..
    search in Google Team Akatsuki..and copy them.. Thanks

The one that i Post...
    This:
    i have an idea at the Start Make the Lab's Door Locked... so that when you beat Aggron
    prof azur wouldn't Disappear

and to avoid being freeze when pressing A at the Pokeball..
    make a Script "It's a Reserve Pokeball for Someone"

btw.. i forgot i had a Mistake Altair pokemons must be Panpour and Oshawott ahahah
    i thought he was the 1st Rival..thank god i look at My notebook

@celebiKing did you remove the Trainer Battle with the Picknicer in Route L???
    i had change his text and OW sprite...Needing the Battle ..if there is no Space with another People remove
    the Healing Old Lady ...(PROF. AZUR SON)...and can you edit Prof. Azur PokeDex Script give a MSG OBTAIN
    Thanks

at Prontera City i had written wrong words.....its not Prof.Azur son you will meet its Nagare....
    at Training halls when you first entering at it he will go out to the Door and you will bump to him...
    and he will says: Sorry!to trouble you i am Really sorry i had train here because i want to
    beat the Leader here..
    is it possible to do this Script??

and a Favor CelebiKing could you fix my Script at the Guy near the Training Hall
    when it always give me Deino even if i Press NO and when i Press Yes its the Same..
    it Keeps me on giving Mareep

Guyz.. All of you sorry..
    i becane inactive,
    i reset my password becuz' i cant acces it...

Ok then i will do that if you send over the IPS your working on, with the Deino thing.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    hi im back and ready to hack yeehawww

i tested the game and it looks and works great!

Hi I`m getting better a making Fakemon!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back