• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The light production

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
The light production

Introduction:

I'm lightoftruth, I'm not as well known here but do play the good hacks such as Liquid Crystal, Reason I set up this team because I would like to get the hack moving. It would also be nice to have some other people around helping me out. Not only helping myself out, but if you would like some help from other team members, including myself, please ask. As a team I honestly think we can produce some wonderful hacks.

What roles are there?

• Mapping- Needed but not as much as scripting
  • Scripter's -Required
  • World Map Editor -Required
  • ASM
  • Titlescreen editor -Would be nice
  • Music for the new areas -Will be last
Plus anything else I may need help with

Where do I apply?

You apply on this thread with the following template

Code:
What role are you applying for:
Proof of work:
Contact information:
Timezone:

Current Team Members:

Lightoftruth

Current Projects:

The team will be working on a hack that expands on the original Firered then it will move on to a main hack, One I have in mind is a version called Harden Edition where the new harden team bids to take over the world

Back