• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon/iCarly crossover: iUnova

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    So I wrote a Pokémon/iCarly crossover. Hope you like it. If you don't like iCarly (or Pokémon, but in that case what're you doing here :P) please don't read or review.

Five years after the events of Pokémon Black and White the Unova region changed. Scientists started to import Pokémon from other regions including Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, making Unova the region with the greatest variety of Pokémon. Now, another five years later, the Pokémon and people live in harmony in the Unova region and Unova flowers like never before.

While supervising a top-secret project somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, Captain Steven Shay, invites his daughter Carly Shay, along with her friends Sam Puckett, Freddie Benson and Gibby Gibson to spend the summer on a secret location. Not knowing about the existence of the creatures called Pokémon the gang of four are on their way for the region called Unova.

But when approaching Unova per ship, the famous iCarly quartet gets caught in a terrible thunderstorm. With the gang terrorized by the power of nature and with their life hanging on a silken thread, the main target is to reach Unova alive…

Chapter 1: Drifted ashore​

Dark clouds were gathering and the high waves played with the boat like it was a toy in a bath tub. Desperate, Freddie, Sam, Carly and Gibby helped the crew hosing water out of the ship, but with every bucket of water they threw out of the ship another wave came to make it all undone.

"Guys! Come inside!" the captain called.

"Yes Cap'n!" Gibby answered as he hurried towards the cabin, followed by Sam, Freddie and Carly in that order. Gibby and Sam quickly found shelter in the cabins, before another wave sent Freddie and Carly of balance. They both managed to keep on their feet, by standing still with their feet apart.

"Carly! Freddie! Hurry!" Sam yelled.

Carly and Freddie were a meter separated from each other and Freddie, who was the closest to the cabin, was about five meters separated from it. With heavy steps Freddie tried to fight against wind and rain and slowly approached the cabin.

"Carly! Stay close to me!" Freddie yelled back.

"Okay!" Carly called. Carly walked into the shadow of Freddie. Because of that, Freddie took most of the wind and rain. Sam looked up into the sky and gasped. Suddenly an enormous lightning bolt collapsed in the boat right between Freddie and Carly and the cabin. The impact sent Freddie flying into Carly who got caught into the hurricane. Freddie recovered quickly, stood up, grabbed Carly's wrist. Freddie felt his feet slip over the wet deck.

"Freddie! Let go!" Carly called. Freddie felt the wind pulling Carly into the sky.

"Never!" Freddie yelled. He swung his free hand so he grabbed Carly's elbow. "I won't let go!"

"Freddie!" he heard Sam yell.

"Sam! Shut the door!" Freddie yelled.

"No!" Sam yelled. She wanted to run outside, but the blonde teenager was held back by a strong arm.

"Don't risk it!" Gibby yelled.

"They're my friends!" Sam yelled.

"They're mind too! But there's nothing you can do!"

Sam looked at her friends struggling against the immense power pulling on them. Then she looked at the door. She closed it and for the first time in her life she felt powerless. The next moment she looked through the circular window in the door, her friends were gone.

:::

She sat there watching to the two humans lying in the coarse sand. They were dirty and wet everywhere. She slowly approached the two brunettes to examine them. The one on her left was a brown haired girl and on her right was a darker brown haired boy both around the age of 17. She saw how the hands of the boy were tightly attached to the arm of the girl. She approached the boy and softly poked in his liver. There wasn't a response. The chinchilla Pokémon walked to the boy's face and but her ear close to his mouth. She heard and felt him breathing. Then she checked the girl and found out that she was also alive, but she had difficulties with breathing. The Pokémon walked over to the boy again and started jumping on his stomach until he spit out water from his lungs. The boy coughed and slowly opened his eyes.

"What…" was all the boy could mutter

"Min?" the Pokémon tilted her head a little.

"Where am I?"

"Chino!" the chinchilla cheered in jubilee.

"And who are you?" the boy asked as he looked at the furry creature standing over his head. It was a creature looking like a mouse with a relatively long, furry tail and very large ears. The rat was standing on two feet and was looking at Freddie with large eyes of curiosity. "Must be some kind of rat," he sat up and looked around, until he saw that Carly was attached to his arm. "Carly!" Freddie yelled as he prodded Carly on her side. "Wake up! Carly! Can you hear me? What happened?" he asked to himself.

"Chino! Min!" the animal commented. She rolled up her ears and pitched a very loud scream. Freddie instinctively reached for his ears.

"Wow, you're a loud one," Freddie commented. Then he looked at Carly. "It doesn't seem to work," he said. "Let me try," he tilted Carly's head backwards and checked if it was clean. "M-hm," he murmured. Freddie put his ear close to Carly's nose and mouth and checked her chest if it was heaving. It was not. He pinched Carly's nose, took a deep breath and placed his mouth on hers and breathed in it. He saw that Carly's chest was lifted a little. He let go of Carly's mouth and saw that her chest lowered again. Then he breathed into Carly again and repeated the same routine a couple of times before Carly coughed up an amount of water. Freddie supported Carly's back to make her sit up and patted her back to knock some water out of her. "Are you okay?" Freddie asked concerned.

"-cough - yeah, I'm – cough – okay," Carly said. "Thanks," she said as she approached Freddie and gave him a hug. "You saved me again," she said.

"You would've done the same," Freddie waved it away.

"If I knew first aid," Carly said. Freddie stood up and helped Carly up as well. "Looks like you have a friend," Carly said playfully when she noticed the chinchilla. Freddie looked up and saw that the chinchilla was standing behind him.

"Chino!" the creature spoke.

"Hmm…" Carly said as she ducked before the animal. "I wonder if you have a name,"

"Min, chin!" the Pokémon said. "Minccino!"

"Minccino?" Freddie said.

"Cino!" Minccino cheered.

"Okay, Minccino," Carly spoke. "Can you lead us to a more civilized place?"

"Cino! Min!" Minccino said as she started to run in front of Carly and Freddie. Carly and Freddie tried to follow it, which wasn't easy. Not only because of Minccino's speed, but also because of their wet clothes.

"Wait up, Minccino!" Carly yelled. Minccino, ignoring Carly's pleads to slow down, ran from the beach into a small, yet modern town. Carly and Freddie, wet as drown cats, let the town slips with their eyes. The town was mildly crowded.

"Where are we?" Freddie asked.

"Cin! Cin!" the Minccino said as the little thing started running again. Minccino hopped across the town dodging all the people with great agility. Carly and Freddie barely managed to catch up with the fast creature. Fortunately there wasn't that much traffic and Carly, Freddie and Minccino were able to maneuver themselves across the streets safely. Minccino stopped in front of a neat and shiny building in the middle of the town. "Cino! Cin!" it said and it hopped inside. Freddie and Carly decided to follow the little rat inside.

Carly and Freddie looked around to get a little idea about where they were. The place was spread with bookcases and there were computers everywhere.

'Must be heaven for Freddie,' Carly thought with a smirk.

"What is this place?" Freddie asked.

"Looks like some sort of lab," Carly said both to Freddie as to herself.

"It's huge," Freddie said in awe.

"Blitzle, Wild Charge!" the two heard from ahead.

"What's that?" Carly asked. Freddie and Carly advanced through the lab following the way Minccino disappeared in.

"Dustox! Poison Sting! Let's go!" they heard. Carly and Freddie followed the sound advancing through a couple of corridors before the two found the source of the sound. On their right there was a window separating from what looked like some kind of battle field. The ground was light brown and shiny and there were some lines drawn on the floor. Carly and Freddie saw two people one male and one female both in a lab coat and both commanding some kind of animal. The female had an impressive haircut as her hair raised at least twenty centimeters above her head. She was well into her thirties, maybe even forties and had bright brown hair. She was commanding some kind of zebra whose stripes which seemed to resemble lightning bolts. On the other side there was a man, also in a lab coat. He was shorter than the woman and had short, black hair. He wore large, round glasses and was commanding some sort of big moth. The moth had big, green wings with a weird pattern on it. It had a purple body which seemed to be an extension of its head and had two yellow, black dotted eyes and two small, yellow antennae. On the side of the battlefield was Carly and Freddie's new friend. She noticed the two and waved to them and made some sort of 'come hither' gesture. Carly and Freddie shrugged and entered the room by the door next to the window. The female combatant looked up and seemed to startle a little.

"Oh hey," she said. "Who are you?" she seemed very friendly.

"Oh, I'm Freddie," Freddie said. "And this is my friend, Carly. We kinda… washed ashore today. At least I think it was today. Then we found that thing there," he pointed at Minccino, "who brought us here,"

"You mean you got washed ashore here," the woman said.

"That's what he said, professor?" the man on the other side of the battlefield said, while he also approached us. Minccino followed suit.

"I'm so sorry. Truth is there was a shipwreck two days ago. Part of the crew is now saved and is healing in the Castelia City Hospital,"

"Part of the crew?" Carly asked. "Are Sam and Gibby okay?"

"I don't know. There were three survivors: two teenagers and one full grown man. The rest of them drowned,"

"Oh man," Freddie said in shock.

"You know what, I'm going to give you some clothes, hot choco and you are going to tell me about yourself, how does that sound?" Juniper said.

"Sounds great," Carly said with a polite smile.

"Cheren, could you prepare the chocolate, I'm getting some clothes for them,"

"Of course, professor,"

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2017
    Chapter 2: A world called Pokémon

Professor Juniper sat alone in the modest lounge room deep inside the laboratory as she patiently sipped some coffee from her coffee mug. The room was pretty small, about five by five meters and there was one table shoved with the short side to a wall and surrounded by five wooden chairs. There was a door on each side of the room, except the side where the table was pushed against. The floor was covered by laminate and the walls were painted light blue. Professor Juniper sat on one of the long sides with her eyes on the door which led to the changing rooms. She was waiting for Carly and Freddie to finish trying on their clothes and for Cheren to bring their beverages. She also asked him to inform the Castelia City Hospital (CCH for short) that Carly and Freddie washed ashore in Nuvema Town and that they were healthy and well. He would be back in a couple of minutes. The door to the lounge opened and Freddie showed up in the door opening. He was clothed in a black, short sleeved shirt with a large burgundy colored Poké Ball print on it. Under his shirt he wore a pair of casual jeans with wide ends and a pair of black sneakers. His hair was wet from a recent shower and it was styled in his usual way.

"Hello Professor," he said friendly.

"Hey Freddie," the professor greeted him back. "Cheren is on his way with the cocoa, so it wouldn't be long until he gets here,"

"Oh, let him take his time," Freddie said with a smile. "Carly isn't here yet either." The professor smiled. "By the way, I love the lab. The computers seem very new,"

"Thanks," the professor said. "You're interested in computers,"

"Yeah, well, I'm kind of a geek," Freddie said with a painful smile.

"There's nothing wrong with that," professor Juniper said. "As long as you keep as close to yourself as possible,"

"Hey guys," the two heard suddenly from a small distance. Carly stood there with her hands at her hips. She showed a white tank top with a large, light pink silhouette of an Alomomola on the right side of her stomach. She also wore a matching pink pair of shorts which almost reached her knees. On her feet there was a small pair of white running shoes. Her hair was also wet from the shower.

"Carly, you look great," Freddie said in awe.

"Thanks," Carly giggled.

"Please sit down, Carly," Juniper said calmly "There's a lot to talk about." Carly obliged and decided to sit next to Freddie.

"So, what do you have to tell us?" Freddie asked.

"Just wait for Cheren," Juniper said. "He will be here in a moment."

And she was right it didn't take long before Cheren was in the lounge room.

"Hello Cheren," Juniper said. "Please join us,"

"Certainly, Professor," Cheren said, he pulled a chair from under the table, but didn't sit yet. "Please let me introduce myself. I'm Cheren. I'm the professor's assistant and apprentice."

"I'm Carly," Carly said shaking Cheren's extended hand.

"And I'm Freddie," Freddie said, also shaking Cheren's hand.

"Now that we have that covered, let's talk about some serious business. First things first, you washed ashore here, right?" the teenagers nodded at the professor's question. "What was your destination?"

"A secret location," Carly said. "I'm not sure if we can say where,"

"What's your full name?" Cheren jumped in.

"Mine is Fredward Karl Benson," Freddie said.

"Mine is Carly Taylor Shay," Carly said and immediately Cheren gave her a shocked look.

"Are you related to Colonel Steven Shay?" Cheren asked.

"Yeah, I'm his daughter, why?" Carly said.

"Well, in case you don't know," Cheren said "you're in Unova. Your father is leading a large operation here,"

"Unova," Freddie repeated Cheren as he rubbed over his chin.

"Unova was our destination," Carly said in defeat.

"Of course it was a secret," professor Juniper said in thought. "We are very cautious to trust people outside of the Pokémon Regions,"

"Pokémon" Freddie said, "I've heard that name before. Isn't that some kind of game Sam is used to play?"

"Yeah, that's right," Carly said. "She lately bought a new one, Pokémon White I guess,"

"So you know what Pokémon are?" Cheren asked.

"Not exactly," Freddie said. "I bet our friend Sam does, but we certainly don't,"

"You want me to tell you more about Pokémon?" Cheren asked.

"Yes, please," Freddie said in all modesty.

"Alright, here's a quick Pokémon 101," Cheren said adjusting his glasses, which made him look more intelligent. "Across the Pokémon Regions there are creatures we refer to as Pocket Monsters or Pokémon for short. They are different than ordinary animals in many ways. They have special powers and abilities which are used in battle,"

"Uhm, what's a battle exactly?" Freddie asked.

"A battle is an event where Pokémon measure their powers by battling each other. They're using their moves to knock the other Pokémon out,"

"Isn't that really painful and dangerous?" Carly asked.

"Painful? Yes. Dangerous? Sometimes," Cheren said. "But it's more or less a defensive instinct. Even when owned by a trainer it tries to defend the trainer in every way possible,"

"So, you can actually own Pokémon?" Freddie asked.

"That's correct Freddie," Cheren continued. "In the wild you can catch Pokémon by weakening them or sometimes by befriending them, although that rarely happens. They're caught in a device called a Poké Ball. Wait, I'll show you," Cheren unclasped a device from his belt. It had a look of some sort of capsule. A red top and a white bottom were separated from each other by a white line and some sort of light on the front. "This is a Poké Ball." Cheren stood up and stood next to the table. "Come on out, Dustox," Cheren said and then a miracle happened in front of Carly's and Freddie's eyes. The capsule opened and a white blue light presented itself and formed the contours from the moth they saw earlier. "Carly, Freddie, please meet Dustox,"

"But," Freddie said. "Dustox is way bigger than that Poké Ball, how come-"

"To be honest, I don't know," Cheren said. "Only a few people know how Poké Balls work. Even the professor doesn't know." The professor nodded. "Anyway, there are people across the Unova region – and other regions called the Pokémon Regions – called Pokémon Trainers. They catch Pokémon to raise them, to train them and to befriend them. That way they learn about friendship, about limits and about adventure,"

"So, what you did back there," Carly started. "That was some kind of a Pokémon battle?"

"That's correct," Juniper said.

"Hmm… It really looked spectacular," Carly thought aloud. Suddenly there was a buzzing sound from Cheren's wrist. He looked on a device attached to his wrist what looked like some sort of watch. Cheren pushed on a button and the face of a male lab assistant.

"Yes?" Cheren said.

"Cheren?" the man said. "A request for a video chat,"

"Send it through," Cheren replied. The lab assistant shut down the transmission and a new one came in. There was a female hospital employee covering the screen on Cheren's device. "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm Nurse Camille from the CCH," the nurse said. "Am I correct that you have shipwrecked people in Nuvema Town?"

"That's correct," Cheren said. "They're here in the very same room, Nurse Camille,"

"Very good," Nurse Camille said with a smile. "Their friends are here and requested to have a chat with them,"

"For us?" Carly asked. "Is that you Sam?"

"Yes, I'm here," they heard Sam from the device. Cheren unattached the device from his wrist to laid it out over the table. Carly and Freddie were presented a screen displaying the nurse with behind them Sam and Gibby. Freddie and Carly watched at the screen like they were trying to look through the nurse.

"I'll be going now," the nurse said really awkward as she stepped aside. Sam and Gibby were now revealed to Freddie and Carly.

"Sam!" Carly yelled in jubilee.

"Gibby!" Freddie added just as cheerful.

"Hey, Carly. Hey, Fredlumps!" Sam yelled cheerfully through the videophone.

"Hey Sam," Freddie said. "What happened?"

###FLASHBACK###

"Mayday! Mayday!" the captain yelled through the microphone. "This is Monte Sophia, can anyone hear us. "We're in the middle of a storm. Any support is welcome!"

The captain was greeted with static coming from the receiver.

"Mayday! Mayday! Does anyone copy?"

The captain looked at the terrified crew members and passengers. Gibby sat in the middle of the boat, trying to keep his seasickness in control, while Sam is yelling at the boatswain.

"Monte Sophia, do you copy?" a male voice emerged from the receiver. "This is Castelia City,"

"Castelia City, this is Monte Sophia. I hear you loud and clear,"

"What's the situation?" the voice said.

"Ehm… I don't know," Sam said sarcastically. "We're in the middle of the storm, with waves making Goliath look like a pathetic toddler. I don't know what the problem is,"

"Save your sarcasm, Sam!" the captain snapped. "We're caught in a storm. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the cause of Zekrom!"

"Zekrom?" Sam asked in herself. She decided to shake it off. This was stupid.

"Monte Sophia, send your coordinates," the man said.

"Aye, aye," the captain said as he pressed a button.

"Coordinates received," the man in Castelia City said. "Help is on its way,"

"About time!" Sam snapped.

"We appreciate the help," the captain answered, ignoring Sam's comments, "Monte Sophia out,"

"We know, captain, Castelia City out,"

Suddenly a crew member stormed into the bridge.

"Sir, there's a breach in the machine chamber," the crew member said. "I wasn't able to fix it,"

"Oh no," Gibby said terrified.

"How fast is it streaming in?" the captain asked.

"It will take approximately twenty minutes to reach the bridge. Five more minutes to fill it,"

"I hope help is in time,"

Fifteen minutes later, help still wasn't there.

"What's taking them so long?" Sam asked in himself.

"The storm must be slowing them down," the captain asked. "There's no need for secrets now," he whispered. Suddenly he ran outside on the deck. "Volbeat, go!" he said while he threw a Poké Ball in the air. Sam's eyes were open wide when she witnessed a very real Poké Ball actually work. The Poké Ball opened and a firefly like Pokémon escaped from the capsule and presented itself. The border between fantasy and reality immediately disappeared. "Volbeat, use Tail Glow!"

"Beat! Beeeee!" Volbeat said as its tail start glowing.

"Volbeat, if you see any help, show them where we are,"

"Be, Bee!" Volbeat said, its tail still glowing.

"Captain!" It was Gibby. "The water got to the bridge,"

"Okay, stay calm. Let all crew members draw the water through the portholes!" the captain yelled.

"What about you, sir?" Gibby yelled. "You should get inside!"

"Just tell them! I'll be back soon!"

"Aye, aye, captain," Gibby said as he ran inside again. "People, draw the water through the portholes!"

Upon that commend every crew member and passenger got a tin spout or a bucket to draw the water through the porthole.

"It's no use!" a crew member yelled. "Water's coming in too fast!"

The door flew open, revealing the captain with his Volbeat. "Guys, abandon ship! Help has arrived. Sam! Gibby! You go first!"

"Yes sir!" the two yelled in unison. Sam and Gibby ran outside and saw a helicopter with a rope ladder attached ready for Sam and Gibby to climb on.

"Quick! Grab the ladder!" the captain commanded. Sam grabbed the ladder and started to climb up. Gibby followed suit. It didn't take long before Sam and Gibby were inside the helicopter.

Meanwhile, the captain was helping his crew to get on the rope ladder. Suddenly an enormous wave came over the ship swallowing the boat totally and making it sink. There were still people on it, including the captain.

"Oh no! Captain!" Sam yelled. The wave also hit the lower part of the ladder making some of the men fall into the violent water. They were able to save one crew member. The others were consumed by the vicious sea.

###FLASHBACK###

"Wow, that's pretty heavy," Freddie said slowly.

"So, how are you doing? I mean how bad are you injured?" Carly asked worried.

"Oh, we just had a few checkups and besides Gibby's seasickness and my cold, we're just fine," Sam said.

"Yeah, now I am in tip top shape," Gibby said, proudly showing his average biceps. Carly rolled her eyes.

"By the way Carly," Sam said. "You know what I saw? You remember the captain of our ship? He had a real Pokémon,"

"Yeah, right now, I'm not surprised by anything," Carly said. "I just got showed some Pokémon myself. First there was this grey rat called Minccino-"

"Actually it's a chinchilla Pokémon" Cheren jumped in to sass Carly. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Then there was this moth called Dustox and I also saw an electric zebra-"

"Which is called a Blitzle," Cheren jumped in again.

"Wow, you really are introduced to this world aren't ya?" Sam asked.

"Not as much as you are?" Carly said. "I mean, you already know a lot about Pokémon, don't you?"

"Well, I know two or three things," Sam said.

"You told me you played all parts," Gibby said.

"Gibby!" Sam yelled back.

"Hey Sam, what do you think we should do now?" Carly asked.

"Oh, I know the answer of that," Professor Juniper said.

"Professor Juniper?" Sam asked. "Is that you? I also was you in the games. It's so good to see you,"

"Sam!" Carly, Freddie and Gibby interrupted her. Juniper just gave an amused smile.

"Well, I heard your father will be in Accumula Town tomorrow," Juniper said. "I think that's a good opportunity for us to meet,"

"But how is Sam and Gibby going to get there?" Freddie asked.

"How is that crew member doing?" Juniper asked.

"Not too well," Gibby said. "Why?"

"Naah," Juniper sighed. "Maybe he could drive you, but that's out of question. Maybe…" she trailed off, before breaking the silence again. "A friend of mine lives in Castelia City. Her name is Bianca. Although her driving style is questionable to say the least, she will be able to get you there in time. I'll send you her address and I expect you to be in the Pokémon Center in Accumula Town tomorrow around noon."

"We're on it, Professor," Sam said solemnly.

"Good, see you then," Juniper said. "Goodbye,"

Back