• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jumbo Sales Event

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Welcome To the Jumbo Sales Event "pun intended"

GEN 5 ONLY
    Im an amateur trader so If your looking for some shiny pokemon with high EVs then this is not the place. I don't do EVs so don't even ask. I usually add new pokemon every day so always check for more!
    ALL POKEMON ARE LEGIT

RULES
    1: ALL PC rules apply
    2: Only PM me for questions
    3: If you want a pokemon ask for it here
    4: Do not spam
    5: If a pokemon you are offering is hacked LET ME KNOW!
    6: happy trading!

Note: this is not first come first serve, If someone beats you out on a deal thats to bad for you. You can try to out "bid" them if you like. If nobody asks for a pokemon you have asked for, you will get it.
    Not ALL trades are guaranteed, The offer MUST be reasonable. If you don't like the way I trade then go some where else.

If you do not see a pokemon you want here, ask if I have it in my box some where.

-HAPPY TRADING!

FC: 5243-4294-1380

Basic
    Spoiler:

Legendary

Spoiler:

Breeded
    Spoiler:

Want List
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Finally, glad to see someone not trading just Evs and ivs and whatnot. Would you be willing to trade your Tropius for a Zorua and an Eevee?

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hey there, I can get you everything on your wants list, could I have a Thunderus?
    I can also give a Legend for it along with your wants, check out my trade thread for what you might like. :)

Back