• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Welcome to the OOC thread of my first RP ever! This is where your SUs go. :D

In the beginning, there was only Arceus the Creator. Feeling lonely, he then created Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Then he made the world and the pokemon Mew. Then... He disappeared. All of the Mew, as it wasn't a single Mew he made, but a whole civilization, inhabited five major regions. The Forest region, the Ocean and glacier region, the Wasteland region, the Volcano and mountain region, and the supernatural region.

And all was peaceful. The Mew started to change, and evolve into modern pokemon as the eons went by. The world was changing, and they were changing to reflect it. The three god pokemon were witnesses to the world spiraling out of their control, and they needed to get it back. So, they created a spring in the middle of the four regions. A spring that had the power to create legendary pokemon from normal pokemon. And that is how Lugia and Ho-oh were created. They were changed from ordinary pokemon into legends. As time went by, the three god pokemon added more and more legends, until there were all the legends there are now. For a time, there was peace.

Until the wars started. One day, a young and power hungry Sandslash rallied up the pokemon from the Mountain region and attacked their neighbors in the Wastelands. This sparked a conflict across the world. The five tribes fought endlessly. The Legendaries were powerless to stop them. So, they appealed to their creaters, who locked themselves and the spring up in a great tower, fearing what would happen if that power fell into the wrong hands. The Mountain tribe led by Sandslash completely wiped out the Wasteland clans. Frustrated, and with no other option, the legendaries appealed to Arceus.

Arceus came back and choose many members from each remaining civilization, and wiped out the rest. He let the chosen ones rebuild the four remaining tribes. The lost tribe, the members of it that escaped Sandslash's genocide, wandered around, lost. Once Arceus was satisified, he left again. Thousands of years passed, with a few minor wars, but nothing on that scale of destruction. But now, war threatens again. The legendary pokemon have disappeared. The tower of the gods has been opened, it's power there for the taking. The four clans are turning on each other again

The Tribes:

Spoiler:

You:

Spoiler:

Places:
Spoiler:

SU:

Spoiler:

My SU as an Example:

Spoiler:

Rules:

1. Follow all PC rules.
2. No bunnying without permission.
3. No godmodding at all.
4. Please keep all romance and violence to an acceptable level. That's what the rating is there for, so follow it.
5. Please keep the swearing light. Don't be dropping the F-bomb every other sentence.
6. Please keep your posts at a four line minimum, and remember that too many short posts will be grounds for me kicking you from the RP.
7. Try to keep OOC posts to the OOC thread, or have them properly marked at the top of your post. And if you do that, remember to have some IC in your post too.

Leveling up rules:
Spoiler:

Accepted players:

Nideous: Razor Wingedge (Forest Tribe)
Fuyu: Topaz Sunblaze (Mountain Tribe)
Crebirk: Arran Kesenger (Mountain Tribe)
~Genevieve~: Daisy (Forest Tribe)
ShinyDiamond: Geo Steel (Forest Tribe)
Game Over1375: Phasmontis Bellator (Mountain Tribe)
SeekerOfDarkness: Axel (Sea Tribe)
ivysaur'swritersblock: Skypatter (Forest Tribe)
Aquataris: Xentea (Supernatural Tribe)
Megaman765: Rard Sival (Forest Tribe)
PkMnTrainer Yellow: Vivian (Mountain Tribe)
Hero11: Tom (Forest Tribe)
Chef30: Gabriella Sarah Parson (Forest Tribe)
Beegu: Murk Alona (Sea Tribe)
PinkSapphire: Reserved
CyBeastSaber: Grav (Wasteland Tribe, starting in Forest Tribe)

NO LONGER ACCEPTING CHARACTERS!!!!

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Edit: DONE! XD

Name: Topaz Sunblaze
Species: Charmeleon
Level: 23
Tribe: Mountain

History: Topaz was hatched in the middle of a battle, one particularly ferocious one. It drowned out the baby's cries. Were her parents killed? No one's quite sure. Rene found the odd newborn and took her into the tribe. She was raised as a fighter and was relatively proficient. However, she was not very good at stealth due to her scales. She didn't take it personally. When she evolved for the first time, it was a surprise and she was actually sick afterward. She kept to herself most of the time, training or working to help in the tribe. Topaz would also wander battlefields and leave randomly for days at a time.One day she will not come back and everyone knows it.

Personality: Topaz is quiet, like a ninja. It makes up for her obvious appearance. She isn't soft-spoken, nor is she stoic. She's merely obedient and hardworking. She's very chill for a fire-type, unusually humble and mildmannered. You can usually tell her emotions by the state of her tail flame. Topaz is very loyal to people but not a cause, such as Rene. If he told her to do something she would. However, if the Elders ordered for a village to be slaughtered, she would not. IT takes a bit to earn trust though.

Moves:

1) Dig
2) Metal Claw
3) Brick Break
4) Flamethrower
5) Scratch
6) Crunch

Other: Her orange scales are instead an odd color of golden but it is not shiny in the slightest. Also well, her eyes are topaz colored.

RP Sample: (I awaken Nai! Post is long and from Neo Kanto. Beware. XD)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
May I reserve a spot please?

Name: Arran Kesenger

Species: Gurdurr

Level: 42

Tribe: The Mountain Tribe

History: Arran has been a brute ever since he was a little Pokemon. He would often get into fights, and get himself into serious trouble and bad predicaments. As Arran got older he tried to learn to control his anger, to reduce the amount of fights he got into, but it only made things worse. He once angered a mob of people from the Sea Tribe. They swarmed around him repeatedly attacking, and the continued to attack even after he was down. He barely survived although he was severely and permanently injured. After that Arran tried to keep out of fights that didn't include him, but with the other tribes getting rough thing are going to change

Personality: Arran likes to voice his opinions and doesn't care if it would hurt someone's feelings. He is very loyal to his allies but callous toward his enemies. He is very prideful of his strength, and hates it when people understate him. He thinks the only way to get something done right is by force. Arran isn't too bright, and can be easily persuaded into doing something stupid.

Moves: Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Bulk up, Rockslide, Detect, Low Kick.

Other: Arran has a scar going down his back. He can't see things that are far away real well. (Nearsighted) He can't fight with his right arm because of frostbitten scapula. (Shoulder blade) He has very good hearing and can even here some supersonic waves.

RP Sample:
Navi wasn't ready for this he had never battled a Pokemon this strong before. When the battle first struck out Navi used withdraw to protect him from any hits. After a while he realized that the seel had not targeted him, for had had targeted his two partners.
Seeing a window of opportunity, Navi quickly scurried over behind the seel where he was out of is view. This is when Mitchel take a seriously fatal attack that was aimed for Jake, causing him to faint and be transported back to the guild. "Okay, Navi, we've got this. There's only one reviver seed, so be careful." Jake said.
The seel realized that Navi had snuck up be hind him and turned around only to get hit strait on with a water fall attack. Seel flew back and cringed. This gave Navi another chance to attack, this time using Surf all the surrounding water came up like a title wave and poured down on the seel. The bow must be helping greatly because Navi's attacks were by far stronger than usual.
The wounds from his teammates had caused and the recent attacks from Navi was a little too much for the seel who fainted. "Ok, Glad that's taken care of" Navi said dizzy and out of breath. "Lets go back to the guild."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hmm...interesting...I hope I have the time...well, alright! Reserve me, and I apologize if I cancel my reservation ahead of time.

Name: Allen Riakur

Species: Krokorok

Level: 48

History: Born of the Moutain Tribe, Allen found himself growing up a relatively simple life among the Mountain Tribe, perhaps too simple. He had a daily dose of all of the normal customs, and anything else that went with it. He never had anything overly dramatic happen to him in his life, nor anything ultra shocking, or something remotely uniquely special. He was simply another person in the Tribe.

What was unique about this is although people have gotten used to him being the normal, non-unique Pokemon that he is today, he actually was expected as a newborn to be something great. His father was a true hero in the tribe, know as the Guardian, well known and respected by almost everyone there. If anything was to be seen as strange from his history, it was how remotely normal Allen turned out to be compared to his father.

Personality: Allen is known for two things among his tribe. The first for being rather unremarkable. The second for being one of the most laziest and unmotivated Pokemon ever seen. Allen will be found most of his days sleeping them away. On a normal day, Allen may get 12-15 hours of sleep. The rest of his day is spent lazily wandering about, mostly keeping to his own business but sometimes interacting with others.

You would never find a frown on the face of Allen. He seems so aloof and laid back about everything that it appeared to have never occurred to him that things could ever get so serious. He is often seen being impressed by some of the most simplest things in life, like each breath he takes, and each different crack on the ground, that he is sometimes detached from some of the bigger details. Nevertheless, Allen loves his simple, lazy life, and wouldn't mind keeping it.

Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Sand Attack, Toxic, Double Team

Other: Nothing I can think of

RP Sample: Taken from Years of Lies -IC-

Ryuu ignored the comment about her being dead. He didn't understand, and really didn't want to understand. But he never forgot when she said that. It didn't make sense, but something told him he would figure it out eventually.

"In any case, a deal is a deal. Ceasefire until nessesary. My silence about you... I will take my leave, now. I have things to do." Ryuu remained seating as she got up and left. Ryuu quickly went on to finish his steaks. Bernkastel made one final remark before she left.

"The person you killed on the helicopter is still alive," Ryuu looked at her as she departed, then smiled as he spoke out loud, partially to himself, and partially to her as she departed.

"I dunno, are you sure he's not dead either, or is that just you?" He said, in his voice can be told that he was partially mocking her. Ryuu turned back around and finished eating.

When he was done, he got up, flipped the table over, and threw it outside, just for the heck of it. He smiled, pleased as he heard the table crash onto the ground below. He left without another word, taking the empty bottle of wine with him, and went straight to his room. He was tired, and wanted some sleep.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Welcome Genevieve! Of course you are Reserved.

It occured to me that most of you will not be able to pick a Tribe without knowing more about them, so I'm going to add a new section to the OP with more info on each tribe, as well as important people in each tribe.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sounds random. :D Reserve me please! I'll put my SU when I have plenty of time. Also, this story my be complicated for me with all these tribes.

Nideous

Years
Ok, ShinyDiamond is Reserved.

And don't worry about it. You don't have to read about each and every person. Just read the short bio of the tribe as a whole at the top, and if that tribe sounds interesting, then look at the people. Because you won't need to know about members that aren't in your tribe until you meet them, in which case you can learn about them then.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Name: Phasmontis Bellator

Species: Golurk

Level: 50

History: A few years ago, the discovery of a statue of a Golurk was made in the mountains by the Elders of the Mountain Tribe. No one knows how long the statue had been there, but it unnerved many of them, for the statue was so life-like that many thought it was a real Golurk upon seeing it for the first time. Heck, even some of the Elders thought it was real. The only thing that seemed to reassure them was that it was larger than your average Golurk... If only they knew how right they were originally...

A few months after the discovery, Fryed had been training by himself when one of his attacks hit the Golurk statue on accident. Upon being hit, the statue moved and fell to the ground, having waken up from its slumber. Fryed was quick to see that the statue had been real all this time. When the Golurk was shown in front of the Elders, it explained that it had no idea where it came from and that it knew nothing about its past. The only thing it said was that its name was Phasmontis Bellator, and that he remembers seeing a plain of pure blackness before waking up.

It took a while, but Phasmontis soon earned the trust of the Elders and fellow tribespeople. He still doesn't remember his past, but he is considered to be one of the best guardians and warriors the tribe has ever seen.

Personality: For being a Mountain Tribe member, Phasmontis is surprisingly gentle and caring. He is also extremely knowledgable about the mountains and what they hold, which surprises many people. He is loyal to the Elders to a fault and will do anything needed for the tribe, including give his own life. It is for these reasons that he makes an incredible warrior and guardian.

One thing about Phasmontis is that he is powerful, and he knows it, but he has learned to control it, except when he is angered. When angered, Phasmontis goes into a state where almost nothing can stop him. This only happened once when he watched his fellow tribespeople in a skirmish with the Forest Tribe. Those warriors of the Forest Tribe never stood a chance, and it took Fryed and several of the Mountain Tribe warriors to finally calm Phasmontis down.

Moves:
1) Earthquake
2) Shadow Punch
3) Stone Edge
4) Flash Cannon
5) Thunderbolt
6) Ice Beam

Other: Phasmontis is larger than most of his fellow Golurk. Other than that, nothing else.

RP Sample:
Sample taken from What if they were real?:
Game Over1375 said:
Leonidas got up again, slowly this time as he stared at the Steelix in front of him. He then raised his right claw and flipped it off, smirking as he did so. This caused the Steelix to roar in anger at the Croconaw as it charged at Leonidas.

"Steelix wait!" shouted Leia, not liking that her Steelix was provoked so easily. Earl just smiled at Leonidas.

"Leonidas, use Hydro Pump, followed by Ice Punch!" shouted Earl as Leonidas fired off the Hydro Pump, hitting the beast head on again. This time it seemed to take considerable damage from the attack. However, the beast was still charging at Leonidas, who jumped in the air and landed on the snake, striking the head with his left claw covered in icy energy.

Now, Earl knew better than to use a physical move against a Pokemon known for its physical defense, but when said Pokemon was drenched in water, the results were extraordinary as the Steelix suddenly became frozen solid. Mad about what just happened, Leia returned the frozen Pokemon and began walking away.

"Expect us!" was all Earl heard from her as he hugged Leonidas, proud of him for taking out two extremely powerful Pokemon. Leonidas hugged Earl back... But an all too familiar glow happened.

Earl, delightfully surprised, took several steps back as he watched Leonidas' form change and grow taller. Within a few seconds, a Feraligatr wearing a black fedora hat, which somehow grew with it, was standing where the Croconaw once was.

"Leonidas?" asked Earl, making sure he wasn't seeing things as Leonidas let out a roar that could be heard from a mile away. The Feraligatr then walked over to Earl and held out his fist, which Earl promptly fist-bumped. Leonidas was now a Feraligatr!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Are there still open spots? If so, I'd like to reserve one! I'll get my SU up, for one, when I figure out if you're still taking people, and for two, when I finish it hopefully later tonight.

Back