Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO

Old December 30th, 2004 (8:33 PM).
Ta-daaa~!

well, my family got Napoleon Dynamite for christmas, and were just waching it, so I desided, why not make a fan club for the funnyest movie known to man?
    so, I did!
    I just think it's halareus! with all that weird stuff that gose on in it and all.
    so dose anyone want to join?
    I'm the Super Kitty of Spoon

Friends

-PikaPal- -Goatman56- -Pinkman- -Danzo- -latos- -baby_dragonite- -latias_1994- -Blue Jasmine- -endamaster- -zackpdog-
    -Magical Mew- -PokemonChampion2K4- -!Verb- [email protected] -shiny pokemon are great- -Iron Spriter Josh- -Radical_Edward- -FireFlameRyu- -FM..is a poke master...- -SupiSweetAtTaCk!- -Neon Methodis- -Yami's Girl- -Chibi Flareon- -pichuman- -Lady Pearl- -Kura- -jaysharpe#1- -Dark Night-

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply