• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Not so good pokemon Challenge

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
  • Do you think that you should give so pokemon that have low stats a chance?
    Well now you can with the Not do good Pokémon challenge.
    What you do is use pokemon below the 450 base stat (350 in R/B/Y)total here are the rules.
    1.Normal Pokecommunity rules apply
    2.As I said only pokemon below the 450 base stat(350) total.
    3.(optional)This is not recomended but if your stuggling, You can use 1 and only 1 pokemon from 450(350) base stat to 500(400) stat total, but for a real challenge dont use it.
    4.here is a list of pokemon by base stat total:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_base_stats
    HM slaves are allowed but they cannot have a base stat total above 450.

5.Hacks and Remakes are allowed but for hacks it needs to be known(Like shinygoldX)
    6.If your pokemon is not available before the 2nd gym you can hack/trade it in.
    7.Only a maximum of 1 egg to be traded and eggs only
    Yes you can have egg moves

8.Enjoy

9.The challenge is complete when you beat the champion in all games apart from, Red in Jhoto games
    Here Is a link for the Gen1 Stats. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_base_stats_(Generation_I)

Username;
    Game:
    Ultimate:
    Pokemon you are using(Optional):

What is Ultimate?
    If you have been in other challenges you'll know this but let me explain anyway.
    You go through all of the regions eg.Red,HeartGold,Ruby,Platinum,Black

Here is my sign-up form:
    Username; Lezza

Game: Ruby

Ultimate: After Ruby I might.

Pokemon you are using(Optional): Atleast Swellow, Mightyena and Solrock.

Single Challengers
    Spoiler:

Ultimate
    Spoiler:

Single Winners
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Winners
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Sure,why not?
    I'll be doing Silver, with at least Kadabra,Haunter and Quilava.After that I'll decide if Ultimate or not ^_^

EDIT: May I suggest a 350 stats limit to GRBY? Since in GenI only Arcanine,Cloyster,Gyarados,Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Mew,Mewtwo and Dragonite have stats over 450.
    Link's here

EDIT2: Update

- Got Kebab the Cyndaquil
    - Plot + Grindan = Quilava
    - Pawned some losers on my way to Violet
    - Got Smog the Gastly
    - Plot + Grindan = HM05
    - Got GigaByte the Unown-G
    - Dumped GigaByte since his HP is Ghost
    - Got KiloByte the Unown0K apparently,HP is Psychic so I stayed with it,so I dumped it
    - Got JammaByte[HP: Dark] and UnownDex
    -
    XAhf1.png
    Pics say more than a thousand words ...
    - Got Togepi egg and boxed it
    - Boxed JammaByte
    - Now I'm hunting Abras

Last edited:

Lezza

Years
  • Ok I never noticed, Since i dont platit that much. Ill change that now, The reason is because Special attack and deffense were combined. Thanx for that
    Also: Could you use the sign-up form so its easier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    OH,you meant to post the sign-up?

Username; 3DThinker
    Game: Silver
    Ultimate: Perhaps...
    Pokemon you are using(Optional): Not sure,but Quilava,Haunter and Kadabra are in for sure

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Droppin' by to say,still no luck hunting Abras,so decided to grind for Whitney and that Lezza,you should post the link for Gen I on the OP

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
  • Username: Nineray
    Game: Emerald
    Ultimate:Lets try it on emerald first
    Pokemon you are using: Sedra Macargo Noctowl Mightyena Ampharos. and Jumpluff Ill hack for marrep as a starter and everyone else will be hacked but pochyena.

Lezza

Years
  • You can get Slugma in Emerald I think but its available after the 3rd Gym.
    Can I recomend Hacking 2 pokemon after a Gym, Eg. Pooch and Mareep before the 1st Gym, Then Hoppip and Hoothoot ect.
    EDIT: The only reason I have not Updated yet is cause I havent Migrated my old pokémon yet cause my Nuzleaf knows Flash, so trying to get to Lilycove

Back