• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda: A Link of Dimensions [PG-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
OOC Thread

Rated PG-17 for Blood, Language, and Violence.

270760.jpg

A Link of Dimensions

~

Vaati, with his black sorcery, has collected the three gems of the Triforce, and with it, created a dimensional rip in time and space. He traveled to multiple universes, capturing the prince or princess of each dimension and imprisoning them. With this, he could gain an unlimited source of Triforce power, from each prince and princess captured. A hero, from each dimension, has arisen, and together they can defeat Vaati, and restore their dimensions to the way they once were. Should they fail, Vaati shall become a God, with unlimited power, who cannot be stopped.​

The heroes have landed in Kokiri Forest (From The Ocarina of Time) and, after speaking with a Spirit Wolf known as きば, (Kiba, pronounced Kee-Bah), realize that there is still a chance to fix everything. The heroes, along with きばKiba, will set out on a long and difficult journey to undo what Vaati has created. The world is a mix of many dimensions, so once you leave one area, you could be very well sucked into another dimension. きばKiba seems to know where they need to go, but the journey is very far.​

~

• Zerin (As Kiba the Spirit Wolf)
  • roen52 (As Zach and Ryan, the Twin Heroes)
  • Mr. Mammoth (As Endo, the the Stalfos Shifter Hero)
  • PkMnTrainer Yellow (As Lynn, the Brute Force Heroine)
  • juniebug910 (As Lillian, the Skyloft Winged Heroine)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 0: New Arrivals

AlphaSpiritWolf-1.jpg

Chapter 0: きば New Arrivals

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Kiba took a few pawsteps from his den, arching his back until his bones popped into alignment. He sighed in satisfaction, enjoying the feeling of a freshly stretched spine. His tail shifted slightly, and he cautiously padded a few steps out of his den. He opened his mouth slightly, his nose in the air, taking in the familiar scent; well, familiar as of recently. "Ah, the sacred meadow... Truly one of the few peaceful places that remain. Right moon...?" The young indigo fairy fluttered out of the den and hovered near Kiba's head.

She yawned and stretched out both arms, rubbing her eyes and mumbling sleepily. "Hmmnn... H-huh, wha...? Y-yeah, sure..." Kiba gave her an 'I'd expect as much from you' glance, and looked onward. His eyes, his odd Emerald Green eye and Icy Blue eye, seemed to travel up to the sky. "The moon, it's going to be filled, in about a week... I believe it's time to summon forth the heroes. The ones who can restore balance to the dimensions, and undo the terrible mess Vaati had created..."

"Pff... That bastard costed me a date with a hot fairy... And he had the biggest--" Kiba almost instantly whipped around to face her eyes wide. "Moon!!" She gave him that same mocking look she was known for: leaning forward, sticking her tongue out, and pulling down one eyelid. "I was gonna say 'wings', I swear!!" Kiba stared at her, opened his mouth slightly to speak, but closed it again. Best not to ask... He looked up at the Hylian pattern traced on the ground."Alright... It's time to summon them. You should hide inside my head, Moon." "Nah, I wanna see these losers! Hey, maybe one of them will bring another hot fairy for me to--" Kiba immediately gave her a glare. "I-I was going to say flirt..."

Kiba took a few pawsteps forward. His black fur rustled in the wind, and the pale blue markings that tattooed his body began to glow brightly. He lifted his head in the air, mouth open, and began to howl loudly, changing the tone, matching an ancient Hylian song. He sat before the Hylian pedestal, as it began to glow brightly, multiple figures forming in the light. This is it, he thought to himself, Come forth, valiant heroes!

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian

Lillian layed down on the soft grass, her Loftwing right beside her. Luna spread her wings over the heroine, and she smiled. Suddenly, a heavenly song echoed through the girl's mind. A wolf was singing it. Then, a beam of light appeared before her. Lillian got up, and turned to her Loftwing. Luna nodded, so the two walked into the light and vanished.

When a seemingly dimension warp stopped, Lillian found herself face-to-face with a wolf and a fairy. Ok......wierd.....and the wolf doesn't seem to want to attack me, so..... she thought. Luna just stood there, just in case a battle came. Lillian held her soft hand in front of the bird, making her calm down. She then said to the wolf "Who are you? And did you bring me here? For what purpose?" The heroine spoke with a bit of poison in her voice (it's a saying!), she still didn't fully trust these two yet.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Lynn

So it was that a second female would materialize whilst being pulled through a dimension. This one however had a much rougher landing than the first... literally. She appeared to have been falling at the time of her being pulled, and thus promptly hit the ground face first with an audible thud and something of a muffled pained sound. As if summoned by Kiba's fairy's words a male fairy quickly followed the female. He then proceeded to speak in the most manly voice you could ever imagine in a voice that was about as manly as you would expect from a small fairy. That is to say, not very. Relatively speaking, he was a average guy in terms of fairies and physical features. He seemed to abruptly slow as he came through and winced as Lynn impacted the ground. He just sort of made an audible wincing sound at the impact, examining Lynn for several long moments. Lynn just sort of shuddered a bit before picking herself up without so much as bothering to check if there'd happened to be anyone willing to help her, holding her nose with one hand and generally looking rather annoyed.

"Owww..."

It was as she got up and opened her eyes, her teeth gritted, that she became aware of exactly what she wasfacing. Was that a... wolf? A wolf with strange markings at that. She was not afraid of wolves. A single wolf was more likely to wind up her lunch than the other way around, and that's taking into account she wasn't a fan of hunting her own meals. A pack though, a pack of wolves was something she was afraid of. Quickly glancing around her in a serious but somehow calm manner she became aware of a girl, and assumptively two boys, though she said nothing to any of them immediately. What she did not become aware of was more wolves. Meanwhile, the fairy, named Aaron, had become aware of a female fairy's presence but said nothing. As it turned out, he was slightly shy, and she might be able to catch him looking from a distance. He honestly wasn't /that/ shy, but around a cute girl of his own species? He couldn't help but be a little. Normally he spent his time telling Lynn not to give herself a concussion by headbutting things or other such hilarity. A rational and somewhat serious fairy, he found himself exhausted by Lynn's antics at times. Of note was that he was a light blue colored in contrast to Moon's indigo.

"..."

Her attention back on the lone wolf in front of her she became aware that it was... acting strange for a wolf. It's body language didn't seem normal, especially in front of humans. This was her first clue that something was up. A questioning look came across her face and she found herself reaching for her sword. The wolf wasn't afraid, which it seemed to her like it should've been, but it also wasn't foaming at the mouth. She was honestly... unsure how to react to this and the result was her being on guard. She was only vaguely aware of the others around her at this point.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Tale of Twin Heroes

"Spooks and Warps!"

Through the thicket that surrounded their home village, no light seemed to grace the twins on their journey for supplies. It has been said before that there was something about the dark which twisted everything a person saw into a scarier form. This seemed to hold true for Zach who was petting the brilliant crimson feathers of their companion Phoenix, who decided to take a nap on the teen's head, in an attempt to calm his nerves. Zach, jumping up into the air when he heard the sound of a stick snap under his feet, twisted his free hand into his mess of golden blond hair. The boy could hear his twin laughing at the sight but decided to ignore it in favor of the sudden sound of music whispering in their ears as if the wind weaving about their ears.

The melody itself was a strange one. It sounded ancient and seem to flow with power, like a river ebbing and flowing as it made its way. Something about the strange little tune filled Zach with a sense of peace and calmness. It was as if his soul was placed under a waterfall which proceeded to wash away his worries. A light, as white as the clouds above, filled up the entirety of the forest and momentarily blinded the duo.

Blinking his eyes in an attempt to rid his eyes of the colored dot which filled his vision, Ryan saw they they were now in another forest. This forest had a much calmer atmosphere to it than the one they were in previously much to his joy and pleasure. The boy had to resist the urge to do a happy dance at their luck as he further scanned the area. His icy orbs seemed to widen with surprise and joy when he realized that they were not the only people. 'New Friends!' Ryan, failing to notice the wolf nearby, thought out to his less social twin. The resulting sigh which echoed throughout their telepathic connection went unnoticed by Ryan who proceeded to try to wake Blaze up only to get bit by the irritable phoenix.

"I'm too young to fly, Mommy!" The lazy phoenix shouted in a half-asleep daze before noticing the wolf which went unnoticed by the twins, "Why is there a wolf in the nest, Mommy?" continued the half-asleep phoenix confusedly.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Endo looked around, you never knew what Ganon-made abominations lurked in the forest. This was the day he had set out, set out to destroy Ganon once and for all! However, he wasn't too certain on the areas close to the edge of the forest and quite frankly, even though he would never admit it, he was lost. Normally, no one would even attempt to go out from the forest, it was far too dangerous. But he WAS the legendary hero after all, plus some monsters can't be that bad, can they? Burkle was gently sleeping in Endo's hat, as usual then. The boy walked until he felt and heard a twig snap under his foot. He quickly turned around if something had heard him, his eyes darted around the forest. Nothing to bee seen... Yet...

He giggled a bit at Burkle who was rolling around in his sleep. Endo smiled, Burkle was one of the things still keeping him going. Without Burkle, there would be no Endo at all. He would've just given up on this journey and tried to live a quiet life. But that was not the case and he was going to defeat Ganon.

A melody then reaches Endo's ear. Given the world Endo lived in, this song was unusually soothing and glad in it's tones. It put Endo at rest, he grew calm and didn't really pay mind to the surrounding forest he was in. After a while, he started to hum along, a white beam of light appeared before him. It was, compelling for some reason, Endo couldn't quite figure out why though. It was something... Spiritual, about it. The young man stepped inside the beam without so much of a shard of hesitation inside him. He then felt his body disinegrate, he was loosing consiousness, dang! Was he transforming into Exo again? He sincerely hoped not, that would be chaotic.

Endp felt a strange sensation of his body being ripped apart and then reassembled. He found himself in a cave, but he wasn't alone. In the cave was already two girls and two other guys who looked a lot like eachother. And most importantly, there was a wolf accompanyed by a indigo-colored fairy in the middle of the cave.

"Aaah! A wolf! Run Endo, it'll kill us!" Burkle had made the mistake of peeking his head out of Endo's hat, a presumably hungry wolf stood in front of him.

"Relax Burkle. I don't think that this one will. I don't know why, but it emitts a soothing aura, much like that song." he answered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 0.1: Solemn Introduction

AlphaSpiritWolf-1.jpg

Chapter 0.1: きば Solemn Introduction

¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

Ok......wierd.....and the wolf doesn't seem to want to attack me, so.....

"Who are you? And did you bring me here? For what purpose?"

"Owww... ..."

New Friends!

"I'm too young to fly, Mommy! Why is there a wolf in the nest, Mommy?"

"Aaah! A wolf! Run Endo, it'll kill us!"

"Relax Burkle. I don't think that this one will. I don't know why, but it emitts a soothing aura, much like that song."

Kiba glanced at them all, silent, ears directed forward hearing their words and thoughts. There was a burly-looking man, a bold woman, two twin boys and a young girl who looked rather... Natural. Among them was a small Occo, a bird, a phoenix, and-- "Oh my GOD, a man!!" Yes, apparently, Moon's wish had come true. She nearly squeaked before covering her mouth with both hands, blushing with embarrassment. She hid behind Kiba's head, barely peeking over, hoping to God that they, and especially the fairy, didn't hear. Kiba did, and his ears twitched in pure amusement at her outburst and reaction. His tail swayed. My my, obnoxious Moon, I think you've just made my day... he thought to her, getting a response of simply "Sh-shut up!!"

Besides the amused twinkle in Kiba's multi-colored eyes, his face seemed very calm and gentle. This was one of the special qualities that Kiba possesses; his emotions are infused into his aura, and that aura spreads to those around him. The only one who didn't seem totally relaxed was the woman, who looked about ready to attack. Now might be the best time to introduce himself and his fairy, and explain. He bowed his head respectfully and began. "My name is Kiba, and I am no ordinary Wolf; I am a Spirit Wolf, I come from an ancient race of the upper-most Hylian Royalty. However, that was a very long time ago..." Kiba seemed to look off distantly for a few moments, his eyes slightly darker than they seemed before. He then looked back at them and continued, "Anyways... This is Moon, my rather loud-mouthed fairy ally."

She seemed too embarrassed at the moment to retaliate, so she simply stayed behind Kiba's head, resting on his neck fur. He looked at the Heroes and spoke once more. "I have summoned you all here because, as I'm sure you've realized, there is something altering the very existence of all of our worlds, tearing through the very fabric of time and space. As for all of your questions and thoughts..." He looked first to the tomboyish woman who had her sword in the ready position. "I am not here to harm any of you, and believe me, I may be a lone wolf, but it would be a very unwise move to underestimate or attack me. I'm letting you know that now." He then turned to the natural-looking girl.

"I've explained why you are all here, and have explained who I am. I know how to fix everything, and you heroes are the best warriors for the job." Next, to the twin boys. Kiba bowed politely, amused at the cheery one's thought. All he said in response was, "I'm sure we'll all get along very well..." He bowed politely at the man and his floating Occo head. "I'd much rather make allies than enemies, but that is up to you." He looked at them all, eyes twinkling amused after glancing at the male fairy for a moment, remembering moon peeking out from behind his ears. He continued, "Vaati had gathered the Triforce in some dimension, and with it, linked all of our worlds together. Now, he's gathering Triforces from every dimension in an attempt to become a new and all-powerful God. He has been capturing heroes and Princesses from every dimension; Everyone that has a Triforce within them."

He slowly howled the same tune, his markings however didn't glow, and he sang it this time as a song of relaxation, hoping to calm the stress that emanated from everyone. "This is the dimension in which Vaati has taken refuge, and the dimensional rips are strongest here. Now, I only have a few questions. What are all of your names? What are all of your strengths and weaknesses? I know it's a danger to reveal your weaknesses, but we need to work together, so we can cover each other's shortcomings and use our abilities effectively. And lastly, have any of you seen any of these dimensional rips, or anything strange in your own worlds?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Lillian

More people came. Twin boys, another female, and a......somewhat cute boy. Maybe. Lillian wasn't sure. But the wolf got everyones attention. And it could.....talk?! Weird, but ok. The girl fairy screamed "Oh my GOD, a man!!" Ok, that was a bit crazy, but Luna managed to snuffle a laugh. Lillian shook her head, crazy bunch.

Then the wolf talked about how he was a spirit wolf named Kiba, Vaati or however his name was spelled had collected (kidnapped) princes/princesses from every dimension and could become a god, and that the area they were in was a mix of many dimensions. Lillian nodded at all of it, things had seemed strange back home. Wierd blocks of land became strange areas for a few seconds. It was like Skyloft didn't want to become a part of this. Wait a sec. "If this is a mix of many dimensions, is there a chance that my home, Skyloft, is part of this area as well?"

Her name and weaknesses? Her strengths too. Lillian had more to say. "My name is Lillian, and my Loftwing here is Luna. I come from Skyloft, and I'm a good spy. My weaknesses? Not many. In fact, not sure if I have any at all. But I might be wrong. Sometimes wierd areas form at floating islands for a few seconds back home. It may sound crazy, but it's true."

Dawn

Years
Lynn​

For several long moments Lynn just sort of looked frustrated as the wolf spoke. Well that explained why he wasn't displaying normal wolf instinct and was comfortable around someone such as herself. She silently found herself feeling awkward over the concept of having to explain to the 'spirit wolf' that wolves sort of on the menu where she came from, and so she resolved to just avoid the subject entirely for now, or at least until she was sufficiently annoyed. Kiba almost gave it away that he could read thoughts by quoting Lynn's mind word for word, but luckily for him Lynn was too busy being a tough guy to notice. That is to say, she interpretted what he had said as him challenging her by saying she /couldn't/ take him down. That greatly annoyed her, and she crossed her arms, a frown gracing her face. She wasn't exactly crazy about murder, but part of being a trained warrior was being ready to slay a foe.

Meanwhile Lynn's fairy, Aaron, was slightly startled by moon's outburst. Man? Had she meant... him? Honestly, he could get used to being called a man. It was something that sucked about heing a male fairy. You were of a species everything else seemed to consider girly by default. Aaron wasn't sure whether the outburst was good or bad. Strange, if anything. Not being one to pick on others especially girls of his species he did not say anything, though there was a good chance if Moon peeked out at him she'd find him looking in her general direction, though once again he'd notice her and quickly look away if their eyes met.

Lynn slowly relaxed her muscles, moving to cross her arms under her chest after a moment.

"I'm Lynn. I break things--and people."

She did her best to look intimidating as she said this. Yet, as if on cue Aaron spoke up.

Aaron: "And ocassionally her own skull..."

Lynn looked startled by this and her gaze turned angrily towards Aaron, resenting his input. He was presenting her as some kind of idiot! Besides, She totally hadn't broken her skull! Just at least a dozen other bones, at least half of which were in her hands. As it turned out fists were fragile, fragile things to be throwing at people.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Endo listened very carefully to the wolf's words. So he was Kiba, a spirit wolf? Endo suddenly felt a great amount of respect for the wolf, not because it claimed to be of royal blood. Where Endo lived, nothing was about royalty or social status, everything was about surviving Ganon's infected hordes. No, he felt respect for the wolf because of... Of... Why did he exactly? Endo actually didn't know, there was just something about that wolf... Suddenly, the fairy accompanying the wolf burst out in happiness? Anger? Eeh... Endo wasn't good with fairies, at all. However her attention seemed to be fixed at a fairy, possibly male regarding her choice of words, who was with a very brute looking girl holding her sword. Endo swallowed hard, he did NOT want to cross her, she seemed like an even more skilled swordsman than himself. Although he would never allow himself to do that. Or rather, Exo, would not allow him to do that.

Meanwhile, Burkle was still getting used to the cave. It was dark, damp and filled with people and creatures he didn't even know. It was a bit scary. The young Occo glanced around at the ones keeping them company in this new, scary place. His gaze landed on the giant, purple bird who was with a young girl. Burkle hurridly looked away, the bird scared him, maybe it would want to eat him? He looked at the two boys who looked like eachother, they had what seemed to be a searing red bird with them. Burkle gave off a small yelp and hid inside Endo's hat, the boy patted it gently,

"It's okay Burkle, these are our friends." he said and smiled. Burkled peeked out of the hat and let Endo tickle him under his wing's a bit, and with a gleeful sound he retreated back under Endo's hat again.

Then both the girls spoke, the younger one seemed very confident in her abilities by stating that she possibly didn't have a weakness. Suddenly the StalSword started moving, it vibrated a bit at first, then it's movements grew bigger as a distorted laugh seemed to bellow from it. Exo's essence, trapped in the sword, was laughing. Endo could understand that Exo mocked the girl, no weakness? IMPOSSIBLE! She would sooner or later fall by the Stalfos' blade, or at least that is what Exo wished for. Endo quickly tried to cover up the fact that his sword just frigging laughed by pretending to get a severe case of coughing.

"E-Excuse me..." he said and made a small bow towards Kiba, "Greetings Kiba Spirit Wolf. I am Endomorpheus Exoletaar, or just simply Endo. I am a rather skilled swordsman if I do say so myself." he then pointed at his hat, "The one currently dwelling in my hat is Burkle The Occo. He is my partner and best friend." he smiled and made a short paus.
"As for my weaknesses... Let me just say that the major flaw that concerns me is the night. Do not and I repeat, do not go close to me if I am unconsious at nighttime. I'm not sure if even you could handle it Miss Burly Woman." he looked at the strong girl and flashed her a quick smile.

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Tale of Twin Heroes

"Dimension is a funny word~";"Ryan, you're an idiot!"

In a normal situation Zach would of ran for the hills at the action of Kiba, the wolf who is apparently a spirit wolf, talking. It was such a shocking and abnormal situation that it made the boy want to run away but something held him there. For some reason it felt as if Kiba's words made sense. Everything just sort of clicked into place for him and filled the teen with a sense of calm as if a river was gently flowing down his mind. The half blind blond haired twin was so entranced by Kiba's words that he failed to noticed that Kiba commented on something that Ryan said over their shared telepathic link.

Ryan seemed to be oblivious of that fact as well for he was bouncing up and down in joy over the fact that he's a hero and the prospect of more friends. The blades of grass, as green as the forest, which glistened with the morning dew were abused time and time again in the sociable twin's jubilation. He hoped that Zach would let him talk for his anti-social counterpart. Coincidentally Ryan's hopes turned into reality when a mental approval from his twin entered his mind.

"Hello, Mr. Kiba. My name is Ryan and this is my twin brother Zach. We prefer to use daggers because they're light weight. I can climb and Zach is a good runner. For Weaknesses the major one, at least for Zach, would be that he's blind in his left eye, meaning humongous blind spot, from a accident we had riding our horse one day. As for me I would say that would be my height. This means that we're fast but nowhere near as strong as Miss I-look-like-I-could-lift-a-mammoth-with-one-hand." The social boy said as politely as possible. He felt a cold chill run at breakneck speed under Zach's cold impenetrable stared at the humongous blind spot comment. Ryan was expecting to be punched for that comment later. He knew better than to poke fun at his twin's partial blindness but he couldn't resist the opportunity.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 0.2: Interrogation & Leadership

AlphaSpiritWolf-1.jpg

Chapter 0.2: きば Interrogation & Leadership

¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·. ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

"If this is a mix of many dimensions, is there a chance that my home, Skyloft, is part of this area as well? My name is Lillian, and my Loftwing here is Luna. I come from Skyloft, and I'm a good spy. My weaknesses? Not many. In fact, not sure if I have any at all. But I might be wrong. Sometimes wierd areas form at floating islands for a few seconds back home. It may sound crazy, but it's true."

"I'm Lynn. I break things--and people."

"And ocassionally her own skull..."

"It's okay Burkle, these are our friends. E-Excuse me... Greetings Kiba Spirit Wolf. I am Endomorpheus Exoletaar, or just simply Endo. I am a rather skilled swordsman if I do say so myself. The one currently dwelling in my hat is Burkle The Occo. He is my partner and best friend. As for my weaknesses... Let me just say that the major flaw that concerns me is the night. Do not and I repeat, do not go close to me if I am unconsious at nighttime. I'm not sure if even you could handle it Miss Burly Woman."

"Hello, Mr. Kiba. My name is Ryan and this is my twin brother Zach. We prefer to use daggers because they're light weight. I can climb and Zach is a good runner. For Weaknesses the major one, at least for Zach, would be that he's blind in his left eye, meaning humongous blind spot, from a accident we had riding our horse one day. As for me I would say that would be my height. This means that we're fast but nowhere near as strong as Miss I-look-like-I-could-lift-a-mammoth-with-one-hand."

There was a slight awkward aura in the air. I know it's hard to admit one's own faults, but this is ridiculous. Kiba shook his head silently. Were they really going to be difficult here? It seemed there may be some conflict between Kiba and the thick-headed girl. He glanced at Aaron, the male fairy who was somehow oblivious to the meaning behind Moon's outburst. Sure, he could tell Moon that the boy fairy was clearly feeling the same feelings that she was, but he found it much more amusing to avoid the topic. He wanted to see how that scene would unfold itself naturally. He inhaled the scent of the Meadow; colorful and appealing flowers, and a light dew-drop coating. He figured he'd have to respond to them, and the best way to do so would be chronologically; in order by time. The first was the nature-girl, named Lillian, and the bird named Luna.

Kiba padded quietly up to her, peacefully, and sat before her, looking up with deep green and light blue eyes. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lillian, and your Loftwing Luna. Hm... Your positive traits include stealth, and you have a Loftwing which could prove useful in the future. However, you name no downsides. By this, I can assume that you have a bit of an oblivious quality. You might be a bit arrogant, due to the fact that you claim to have no weakness. You seem a bit dainty, so maybe one downside might be that you aren't the strongest person here, which is fine. In fact, you seem more alternative, which can come in handy." He padded to the next topic, Lynn and Aaron. How exciting.

He looked up at the thick-headed girl. It was almost amusing - Scratch that, it was amusing - how she acted so tough. His tail flicked playfully through the air. He was probably going to enjoy this part a bit more than he should. "Well, Lynn. You seem to find me to be a hostile, or perhaps, you're just not controlling your anger. At all. As I mentioned before, I'm much, much more of a threat than you realize, if I want to be. Now, let us see. Your strengths are mostly in, well, strength. Of everyone here you seem to hold closest to brute power. Which is useful in battle. However..." Kiba's eyes glinted with joyful amusement, and he didn't care to hide it; he was enjoying himself here. "However, you are very bold, arrogant, and it seems like you lack the knowledge to succeed. You rely so heavily on your power that you probably don't think things through; or, as your fairy has pointed out, you'll end up hurting yourself." There was a slight wag in his tail. Yet his eyes remained serious. "Your power will come in handy in threatening situations, but your logic will fall short with any mental challenges we face."

He continued to Endomorpheus and Burkle, and returned the polite bow, his heart warming slightly at possibly the first polite gesture from the bunch, let alone the kind he related to. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Endomorpheus. "As you spoke, I listened not only to your voice, but to your mind. Or should I say, minds." He remained serious looking him in the eyes. "You're a great swordsman, but there's something dark, deep inside you, that could be unleashed under certain circumstances. We'll have to be very careful about that." He turned to the twin boys.

He looked at them both, bowing his head respectfully. They're just like Yin and Yang... he noted to himself, before speaking up. "Your positive traits are that you both are lightweight and quick, one of you can run fast, the other can climb well. Your downsides are that one of you is blind in one eye, and the other is too short. Also, your smaller stature means your attacks won't have quite as much power."

He padded toward a large, hollow log that worked as a doorway to the woods. He stopped at the entrance, turning to look at them. "As you will soon notice, while I spoke to each one of you, I had also frozen your weapons to their hilts. I must test each of your abilities to fight without a weapon. Once we get out of the woods, there will be deku scrubs, skulltulas, and many other monsters of the forest. Our first dungeon is further into the forest. Only I know the way out of the Lost Woods, so you'd best follow me if you want to find your way out."

~

Moon followed Kiba closely the entire time. She was still rather embarrassed at her scene, let alone it had to be in front of everyone. She buried her head into the fur between his ears, whispering softly to him. "I-I know I don't listen sometimes... But... What am I supposed to do about... Him..." She peeked out to look at the fairy, caught his eyes for a split second, and then hid her face in Kiba's fur.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years

Lynn

Lynn just sort of... narrowed her eyes at Kiba as he went on, clearly offended by Kiba's guts. She'd heard a lot of things said to be negative about her, but being called /stupid/ by an animal no less was a new one. Anger boiled under her skin, resulting in a wave of silence as she attempted to reason out what she should do regarding this affront. When Kiba turned and moved away Lynn's piercing eyes followed him as if trying to see a hole through his soul. Yet, after several moments Lynn decided she was not willing to reduce herself to fighting a wolf over petty insults. That isn't to say she forgave Kiba, though. She was already silently planning her revenge... On the other hand, she had a hard time thinkig of anything remotely near as satisfying as punching someone. Regardless, her hostility was evident by her body language alone. When Kiba informed her he'd done something to their weapons Lynn immediately grabbed at her sword only to find it /literally/ frozen in place. She probably could've thawed it if she really wanted to, but the fact of the matter was that she didn't know where she was or how she was supposed to deal with this on her own.

Aaron: "...Could we go without thinking about hurting someone for an hour?"

Lynn glanced briefly around at the others present before moving to follow Kiba without responding to her fairy. Her expression was still pretty hostile and despite Kiba's speech she wasn't convinced she wanted to put up with this, mostly because of the insults. For now her silemce remained however, though this was objectively not a good thing as it was an indicator of her anger.

Aaron sighed at Lynn. At this point he was becoming aware that the female fairy was... actually shy too. He summoned up some of his courage and began to float ahead of Lynn over to Kiba and Moon. Yet, before he got far anxiety struck and he wondered if he was mistaken about what he was observing. What if he got a prompt slap? He looked a bit saddened before heading back to Lynn and hovering about nearby. He still wasn't sure what to do about Moon. It was hard to reach out to someone at random like this, especially when there was supposedly work to be doing. He silently reasoned that perhaps if he hung back and looked kind of down she might approach him, and so he started doing exactly that in a sort of weird invitation.

Meanwhile, Lynn either didn't seem to notice or didn't seem to care.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
As Endo listened to Kiba talking with the other people in the cave, he got a certain feeling. It made itself very clear as the spirit wolf talked to Lillian, it was the sound of a snarl echoing inside Endo's head followed by a hollow laughter.

"Hah! That wolf isn't so dumb after all. That girl will make a beautiful addition to my trophiesss..." the distorted voice called inside his counterpart's head.

"Exo, shut your mouth. And why can you suddenly talk?" Endo thought. Another snarl was heard from the Stalfos' essence,

"Oh I don't know dear host," Exo said in a voice that was meant to sound sarcastically polite, "But I actually feel much stronger! You heard what the pup said, this is a world of different dimensions woven together, you never know what effect they might have on you. They could maybe strenghten as well as weaken you. Maybe my power is enhanced here, and in due time I'll be able to escape your body while splitting it in half!" Exo was now laughing the same distorted laugh as before.

"Shut up." Endo simply thought. Although he was bothered, afraid even, that the Stalfos' words were true. Maybe this world was going to enhance Exo's power over Endo? Maybe it was going to split them apart? That would certainly not be good for anyone.

Endo tried to forget what Exo had said and smiled as he saw that Kiba returned his bow. This gave the boy a feeling that even though the wolf was of royal blood, he was in no way arrogant or impolite. He felt that the respect he held for Kiba grew a little more. As Burkle heard the voice of the wolf approaching, he gave off a small yelp and covered his eyes with his wings even though he was still resting inside of Endo's hat. Even if his dear friend had reassured him that the wolf was harmless to them, the young Occo still felt uneasy.

As Kiba spoke of that he could hear Exo, Endo started to sweat. The sweat was cold, really cold, and unpleasant. It ran down Endo's shirt and traveled along his back until it reached the lower parts of the young boy's body. Endo shivered at this, but he still remained in eye-contact with Kiba. Then, the male felt his left eye twitch, for a split second his eye turned blood red and Endo felt the pain usually associated with a headache. He hoped that Kiba hadn't noticed this sudden change, but the wolf seemed observant, so he probably wasn't getting away on that one.

The Spirit Wolf then left him and started to speak to the twin boys. Endo didn't even bother to listen, he was trying to figure out why Exo was being able to do this. The Stalfos had never had this much power over his counterpart while he was consious. After a while, Kiba sat a bit away from the group and stated that he had... SEALED THEIR WEAPONS?! Now it began to dawn on Endo, because the StalSword was unusable it couldn't function as a container for Exo. And thus the Stalfos had slipped into the next best thing, Endo himself.

"Figured it out yet?" Exo echoed in a teasing voice. Oh how he loved to mess with this guy, it never really got boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back