• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An RPG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • ~of PC

This is an RPG, as you could clearly see. (I hope so?)

The year is (sadly?) 2005, a long way into the future. PC, otherly known as PokeCommunity, as thrived for ages (actually, a couple of years, but...) and is now boosting with popularity. Threads are made and gone, posts are made and deleted. New ages of Pokemon bring forth new discussions and the inspirational spirit running its course. The community seems to be thriving well now. Incredible amounts of mods has been added, but with luck - comes misfortune.

Now, to say the precise definition of 'n00b' would be incorrect, as many have their own theories. But let's stick to the easiest one:

n00b -n- 1. A person or thing causing havoc 2. A member of some forum/community not attending to the given rules 3. see SPAM

Almost reminds you of a virus, eh?

They lurk around anywhere actually, and quite annoying to get rid of. Lately people have been distressed coming to the forums because of these certified types of people. PC is losing members- and that's not good. That is where 'mods' come in. Let us stick to the forum basics, not the webster dictionary one-

Moderators -n- 1. A person or thing helping a certain part of a forum after they have exceled in the given part

Same applies for Super Moderators and Administrators...but we're not going to duelve into that for now.

You can see where this is going, right? Your job is to get rid of the n00bs, with your 'special' powers. You...could play a n00b, but they will most likely be NPCs controlled by me.

<Note...please pick ONE sign up, K?>

Normal Sign up-

Username-
    Nickname-
    Gender- (A girl or not a girl?)
    Description-
    Personality- (Optional)
    Time in PC- (How long you have stayed here)
    Placement- (Member? Moderator? You can choose ONE, regardless of your real position, it really doesn't matter.>
    Sample RPG- (optional)

n00b sign ups-

Username-
    Nickname-
    Gender- (Genderless or not genderless?)
    Description- (required to make this very undescriptive, and very basic)
    Personality- (Don't do this)
    Time in PC- (Or this)
    Placement- (n00b)
    Sample RPG- (required to make this with a minimum of four spelling errors, two grammatical mistakes, and almost no descriptions)

If there are more mods/members, then I control the n00bs. If there are more n00bs, I control the moderators. =)

Let's see how this will work out. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Username- Miyu-chan
    Nickname- Miyu
    Gender- Female
    Description- Short, with brown eyes and black hair that reaches just bellow her shoulders. Her hair is layered. Wears glasses.
    Personality- Kinda shy, Nice, but is sometimes slow around her surroundings.
    Time in PC- From September 6th, 2003. Lived to see a bit of the old PC.
    Placement- Moderator
    Sample RPG-Je ne sais pas. x.x;

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OMG this is awesome...

Username- Composer Of Requiems
    Nickname- COR *glares at the people calling me that*
    Gender- Um... not?
    Description- Uh... cubish-looking glasses and short flat hair... grey baggy shirt and pants, long agile fingers from spending too much time typing XD. Slightly overweight due to not spending enough time away from the computer. Feet muscles are pathetic, but in contrast, finger muscles are much stronger than normal...
    Personality- Calm and never gets irritated. At least, doesn't exhibit normal "pissed-off" behavior.
    Time in PC- Many many years... oh, the good old days, when n00bs were vaniquished with one blow of the sword... but you don't remember them, do you?
    Placement- Civilian aka Member ^_^
    Sample RPG- ...wha...?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Miyu-Chan~

Nickname- only one where people can refer to you as that, I mean, if you want people calling you 'Miyu-Chan' then it's fine with me.
    Description- Physical description, sorry! @_@

Composer of Requiems~ in!

Hm, if I don't acquire more than two people, it can't start. So sorry!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Username-Anacortes
    Nickname-Lashyina
    Gender- A girl
    Description- Am I supposed to have 1..? oh yes I do..wait..this is PC so nobody knows how I look like? ok hold on. I have dark brown hair and eyes, is fat and is also on a diet. Wears a shirt with am american flag on it (not all the time) and an ugly headband.
    Time in PC- Ummm...I believe for half a year?
    Placement- Well if I can..I'll be a moderator

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • kekeke! Can I sign up please Lily?

Lol, I'm not a n00b though. XD

n00b sign ups-

Username- Dark_Pikachu [yup, i'm uninspired XD]
    Nickname- DP/Kylie [the same]
    Gender- (Genderless or not genderless?) Female.
    Description- (required to make this very undescriptive, and very basic) - A malicious girl running around the forums flaming and spamming because she's bored.
    Personality- (Don't do this) Ah, you get it. lol
    Time in PC- (Or this) A day
    Placement- (n00b) n00b! XD
    Sample RPG- (required to make this with a minimum of four spelling errors, two grammatical mistakes, and almost no descriptions) -

aha im dp you r all f***ing l0s3rs. grow up pokemon sux d00d. sux. go adn burn in the flames of hell were u all belong. PATHETIC L0SERS. I HOPE TO C U ALL IN H3LL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • XD Thank you. I was inspired by some n00b I'd seen, lol. It was sort of easy. I could take up n00b as a career instead of "goody-goody member." XD j/k

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years

Username-Billybob
    Nickname-Carlito/BB
    Gender- Male
    Description-A tough *** mod that takes names and kicks butt.XD
    Personality-
    Time in PC- A year
    Placement- Moderator
    Sample RPG- Wow.N00bs.Pathetic.
    CLOSED

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • May n00bs dominate the mods and members.

Username- Lady Pearl
    Nickname- Pearl of Hurls
    Gender- (Genderless or not genderless?) Female
    Description- (required to make this very undescriptive, and very basic) The evilest girl who is super annoying and super mean. She's meaner than the meanest of pants.
    Personality- (Don't do this) Evil pants!
    Time in PC- (Or this) When darkness approaches, Pearl approaches. So it's darkness time?
    Placement- (n00b) n00b
    Sample RPG- (required to make this with a minimum of four spelling errors, two grammatical mistakes, and almost no descriptions)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I WIL DISTROY U ALLLL11!one11eleven u guy kant drew or wat?????? MAN! dat ting is sooo ogly!! babi kan drew bekker!!

(It's horrible. I'm not used to n00b language)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • billybob- work on your physical description? Just the tiniest bit?

Lady Pearl- accepted. =D Hilarious, again.

I love these sign ups. XP

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Username- dark_croconaw
    Nickname- d_c
    Gender- Female
    Description- She has red hair that goes down past her shoulders, and blue eyes.
    Personality- A nice member, who is determined to help pc.
    Time in PC- A year and three months.
    Placement- Member

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back