• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I guess I'm kinda new

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    So I was looking around for a pokemon forum to join, and stumbled apon this place. However it seems that I already had an account made on here from 2010 however I never made a post on it. Well I'm here now so I'm new here Hi :D

To keep things short My name is Ivan. I'm a college student studying for secondary education (for science) and minoring music education (for voice). I mostly play Super Smash Bros Brawl, and yugioh. I stopped playing pokemon competitively some time ago, but am starting up once again. My favorite pokemon is Blastoise, and I also like reading pokemon adventures. Some other stuff about me I love to sing hence the music ed for voice (I sing Baratone/Baratener if your wondering). I also play piano.

I hope to enjoy my time here, and hope I stay active :D. Nice to meet all of you

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since you're starting up competitive play again, perhaps you might be interested in hanging out in competitive battling center. It's the place for battles/competitive discussion/everything. Sooo you should! :3 Plus you can be fully up to date with everything competitive if you hang out on the Pokemon Online server w/ some of us regs (who will totally help out!)

You'll also probably enjoy... Pokemon manga, Video games aaand tabletop games if I am left to assume card games in regards to yu-gi-oh. Oh and there's a music lovers club in other clubs that may interest you too. :3 Either way have fun around here, hopefully you'll post more than just once this time around. XD;

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Hi Ivan, Welcome! I am a college student too. My major is biology and minor in chemistry. Enjoy this community, people around the world comment, battle and trade. I have a lot of pokemon so feel free to ask for anyknd. Have a nice day.[/SIZE]

Back