• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

he DS-style trainer 64x64 sprite resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
  • I'm basiclly doing what Chaos Rush 64x64 pokemon resource but with trainers unlike him i like if every one contributes as of 7/26/12 i have 2 sprite and 1 in progress bye the end of this i would like a good Gold(not Ethan) some gym leaders and in general good sprites ill make a download link of the good ones every 25 i like thanks for the effort in advance
    Elsea.jpg

Elsea (used Sabrina as a base its index BTW)
    Jasmine-1.jpg

Jasmine (Roxanne as a base indexed as well)
    i messed up on the title i fail -_- THE not he

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Considering you're speaking about 64x64 dimensions and indexed colour, I'm assuming this was going to be for ROM hacks. So let me start out by saying this is the Game Development section and not the ROM Hacking section. Secondly something like this would be more suited to Pixel Projects, however, even at that there is a number of requirements you must meet before making a thread there, so you will need to check those. So on that basis, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this one.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back