• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phone Time!

Phone Talk!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Are you on the Phone alot?This probably more for girls but yeah lol.So how much time do you spend on the Phone?I think im on maybe 1.5 hours a day at most.So how about you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I use to use it all the time o.o; I don't use it but maybe 10 minutes at the most nowadays ^^;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Phone? You've got to be kidding. Anything involving some kind of social life... nu-uh. XD

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Unless I am talking to my boyfriend, I don't normally pick up the phone. I don't really have anyone to talk to anyway...No friends...lol.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I am rarely on the phone.I talk for like 10 minutes for the whole week.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *hisses*

I hate phones. All my friends say I'm boring to talk to since I never have anything to say. XD; I mean, I'll talk forever if I haven't spoken to the person in a long time, but on a daily basis? Blech. I hate answering the phone, too. <_<; I hate taking messages and I hate not knowing what to say to people. =\

Like I said, though, if I've never spoken to the person or haven't spoken to them in a long time, I can talk for quite a bit. I called an internet friend in Texas on my birthday one year and instead of talking for 10 minutes like my dad said we could, we were on the phone for about an hour and a half. XD;

To answer the question - no, I don't spend much time on the phone.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Phones are evil! I hate using them they scare me to death. I'm afraid of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person, dialing the wrong number, the wrong person hanging up, random person yelling at me, etc. Yeah, weird fears but those are my reasons.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Are you on the Phone alot?This probably more for girls but yeah lol.So how much time do you spend on the Phone?I think im on maybe 1.5 hours a day at most.So how about you?
    Oh, a lot is two words, not one. lol. Sorry, just had to point that out.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, I hardly touch the phone since I'm always on the internet. xD (And I use dial-up.) ;p

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I never use the phone anymore, unless it's for message taking...which I'd rather let my dad do...XD

I stopped all conversations with the people I'd normally talk to cause they're jerks and jerkettes..but yeah. So the people I do talk to on the phone are usually always talkative, or we just talk about what we're watching and stuff.
    Or listen to the music the other one of us is listening to..XD
    Anyways.....>.>
    If I get bored enough I can talk to someone on the phone for about 4 hours, and the longest I was on the phone with anyone was about 4 hours so yeah...since it was a cell phone I called to, it was a very expensive call....XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I don't really use phone alot (I don't even need my mobile telefon XD), but I ususally call my best friend almost every day before I'll go to see her and sometimes I call some of my friends if I haven't seen they along time. But at summer when I go out of town, I'll talk with my friend like hours on phone XD

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • I always speak to this chick (btw I'm a boy XD) for liek hours, from maybe 11pm to 2am in the morning :\

Years
  • I don't use a phone of any sort that often. I think the longest I've been on it recently was for only about half an hour or so...and that was for the first time since...eh, I forget.

I get anxious at even the thought of having to use the phone. O_o Most of the times I call, it's just to call a family member...and even then, I'm not the one who does most of the calling (they're usually the ones calling me).

Back