• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pranked?

pranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • have ya ever been pranked? XD i have on aol he pranked me into thinking i waz getting blocked XD

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • o i did that! XD my sister parnk called me so i called back and flushed a tolitel

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Yes, I was pranked on Halloween. My cousin hid this real life looking body and told me to look for something in the very closet so as soon as I saw that I screamed my lungs out. But I got him back real good. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Yes and I will get revenge.At school 3 weeks ago some but french fries in my milk when I was not looking and i drank the whole thing.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Errr... yes. o.o; But that was a long time ago. :P So I don't care. xD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ehh.. mildly, yes. And just tonight too.

o.o; My dad got a promotion the other day, and he said, "The only catch is: I have to move." So of course, I'm about to launch this whole, "no! I like it here and I don't want to move again!" thing, when he says he's moving into the office down the hall at work. XD;; So I got all scared for nothing. XP

Otherwise... no, I can't think of anything. o_O;

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Ah yes.I remember when i got pranked once.It was at the beggining of last year and there was a knock at my door so i went and got it.When i anwsered the door these kids that i don't like let off a fart bomb then ran across the street and mooned me but just as they were mooning me some old guy drove past and started yelling at the kids.It was really funny and a waste of 50c (that's how much the fart bomb costs).

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Ehh.. mildly, yes. And just tonight too.

o.o; My dad got a promotion the other day, and he said, "The only catch is: I have to move." So of course, I'm about to launch this whole, "no! I like it here and I don't want to move again!" thing, when he says he's moving into the office down the hall at work. XD;; So I got all scared for nothing. XP

Otherwise... no, I can't think of anything. o_O;
    I was pranked last night too...

Erica decide to scare me to death by playing the same prank her dad played. @@

What happened to the no telling until Wednesday part, Erica? *blinks* o.o

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • I've been pranked loads of times!! Though i usually get them back, like once i walk into maths class and a bucket of water was tipped over my head, i found out who made the idea and got him back by simply sticking a sanitary towel on his back ....he walked through town not knowing ....lol it was a good day :P

Back