• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet everyone

Years
  • Hi, I created my account a little while ago but havent been active at all. I wanted to say hello to everyone and also say I hope to become more active. I am not very skilled at socializing and hope that I can get better at it.

I am a programmer, I will probably be most active in the game development forums. I love Pokemon and Nintendo I really love to analyse game engines and design. I have dreams of engineering a Nintendo Theme Park with a Pokemon Waterpark and boardwalk attatched. I have a lot of advice to offer for programmers just starting out if I can learn to write my thoughts out clearly.

I am not skilled at formulating paragraphs or even sentences but I really want to work on that. :)

Anyway I just felt kinda overwhelmed by the activity of this forum so I am deciding to start here.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Welcome to the Forums Taylor. If you need help with Game Dev. you should probably ask Cilerba. But I see Drawnimals is your game. Anyways, welcome to the wonderful forums and enjoy ya stay ;D If you need anything feel free to contact me or PC's wonderful staff and members ;D

Back