• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Magicka Game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Sorry if i put this in the wrong place :(

a new magicka game is coming out soon, but i guess its taking a new genre way if you want to put it like that. i have heard that its going to be like a Moba? (League of legends, Smite, Heros of Order and Chaos) i dont know i could be entirely wrong but the alpha is free to sign up for it Clicky! there are 3 stages of the signup alpha, stage 1 and give a weapon ingame, stage 2 also gives a second alpha key to give to a friend, stage 3 and the last stage gives a 3rd alpha key and the first game for steam :3 we are on Stage 2 right now so start signing up! i mean a free game is a free game! sad thing is i dont honestly know when you will get your key. i know they email it to you but i was one of the first to sign up for the alpha and lots of people have gotten it so good luck guys, enjoy!

Last edited:
    Back