• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Apology to Everyone at PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    The name says it all. I am here to apologize for everything that I did before here at PC.

As you all who were here remember my spam attack that filled practically every forum and my rude, immature, and unnecessary comments towards some people, especially Claire.
    Since I was banned I?ve thought about everything I did and I realize how stupid and immature I was about the whole thing. I did everything out of anger. Obviously, that is now excuse for what I did, but I hope you can realize and understand that fact. I got completely obsessed and out of control over post count, a stupid number. That took a hold of me and was the cause of everything that happened. I also called Claire a certain name that I will not repeat here. I did so about 30 times in 30 different threads. I can?t imagine how much pain Claire had to go through having to delete every single one of those threads by herself and continually have to read that comment. For this I am terrible sorry and I know that there is no way that I can take it back or make it up to her. Hopefully this is just a little thing that I could do to try and help ease her pain.
    I have personally apologized to Andy and especially to Claire for my actions and have been grateful enough to have been forgiven by the both of them, yet I still feel in their debt and always will feel that way.
    I am sorry that all of you who were here had to witness everything that took place and, like I said, I wish I could go back into the past and change it, but I can?t. I can?t go and apologize to every single member here at PC, so hopefully this is just a little bit of something that was in my power that I could do for all of you.

I know it will take awhile for me to re-earn all of your trust, and I am willing to take that time to earn it back. I hope you all can forgive me for everything and all of the hurt that I caused, even though I know that I don?t deserve it. Thank you.

-ryan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back