• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Database Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    I have been browseing P.C lately, and I keep getting a message saying database error. It wont let me in certent boards... Can someone help??

Edit: It says this There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thankies ^^,
    Aaron

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Aaron5367 said:
    I have been browseing P.C lately, and I keep getting a message saying database error. It wont let me in certent boards... Can someone help??

Edit: It says this There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thankies ^^,
    Aaron
    It happened to me too.It will be fixed soon.It would have been better to pm the admins about this than to make a thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back