• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Human Invasion

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017

History

Long ago, humans and pokémon lived in harmony together, playing, and looking after each other. This all changed when a young man named Apollo invented a small capsule for humans to hold pokémon in. He called this the pokémon ball, or pokéball for short.

This new invention scared the pokémon. Many of them hid away, watching their friends pitted against each other again and again. Some pokémon were still brave enough to stay with the humans, but most ran far away from humans. Soon, the legendaries realised that if it carried on, their pokémon generation would be destroyed, so they created a new world for pokémon to live in away from humans.

The Story

Many years later, the new world thrived. Some pokémon set up guilds where fellow pokémon could train and explore the caves. Others hid in dark places and became secluded from the rest of the community. These were called The Hidden and tried to stop other pokémon from entering their caves.

Unbeknownst to the pokémon, a group of humans have found their world and are trying to find the beloved pokémon lost many years ago.

You

You can choose to be one of the humans or the pokémon

Human:

During your adventure in the new land, you may catch some of the Hidden pokémon, or maybe even a Guild pokémon; but don't expect them to like it! The pokémon you catch in this world may be made up or someone who is playing as a pokémon, but you must obtain their permission.

Pokémon:

You are exploring new places in your world as usual, trekking through the caves and battling the Hidden pokémon you meet. You may find out about the humans and try to help, you might get caught by them, or you might not know until quite far in! If you are a Hidden, you do not know about the humans either, but you are more likely to be caught by them as you are alone.

SU Sheets:

Human:
    Name:
    Personality: (One paragraph)
    History: (One paragraph)
    Pokémon: (Up to three, there aren't many in your world.)
    Other:

Pokémon:
    Pokémon:
    Nickname:
    Appearance: (Do you look any different from other pokémon of your species? Shinies are allowed)
    Personality: (One paragraph)
    History: (One paragraph)
    Type: (In a Guild or Hidden?)

Rules:

- Controlling other players is allowed as long as it is minor and with their permission.
    - All pokécommunity rules, specifically the RP board rules, apply.
    - This roleplay is rated K+, so no excessive violence or sexual scenes.
    - All posts must be fairly long, so at least a paragraph.
    - If you've read this, write 'Ouran' at the bottom of your post.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Human:

Name: Zone Stradst

Appearance: Black short hair with a blue/black hat covering, and blue eyes, small amount of freckles centralised around the nose, slightly long nose, about 5'12" tall. Wears a blue jacket with white trims, open at the front with a black shirt underneath as well as black jeans and grey sneakers. Also has black cotton open fingered gloves.

Personality: Zone is very closed off from people and likes to hide behind words so will speak a lot when nervous or trying to avoid a situation, this makes him seem charismatic when in fact he is the complete opposite, he hates having to deal with stressful situations but will still rise to the challenge and spend a couple of hours later regretting the decisions he has made.
    History: Spent his life travelling like the other kids his age but never really saw the point of it, the only reason he did it was because his parents had kicked him out on the journey he would have happily stayed at home and studied the biology and myths of the Pokémon world but has come to realise that perhaps field research would be better.

Pokémon:
    #1: Ralts

#2: Growlithe

#3: Scyther

Rushed it had to leave after writing this, sorry but I will update if required.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Pokémon: Zangoose
    Nickname: Zepher
    Appearance: is in the pic also he has a scar on his left eye

Personality: Zepher is a loner and doesn't like being around other pokemon. He keeps to him self and has low confidence in others. He is rather mean and is why he stays secluded. He once loved someone but they were captured by humans, so from then on he kept his heart closed. The few times he has delt with other pokemon he treated them with distrust and disrespect.

History: He was born with just his mother and father and lived in a barn of a farmers land. When he was 2 years old (i guess you could say lvl 5) his father was captured by a human while hunting (for berries of course). At the age of 7 he left his mother to go to a guild. At the Guild he joind a rescue team with a scarmory, a torchic, a Pigeotto, and another Zangoose.Him and that Zangoose fell in love (aww). But, a year after he joined. a fire started, and to his dismay the scarmory and other Zangoose perished. While he was escaping a charmeleon attacked him and left a scar on his left eye. Soon after he found a cave with nearby apercots and oran berries. that is now where he lives and protects. he one day hopes to find the pidgeotto and torchic.

Type: Hidden
    Note: after reading through i realized how sad it really was lol.
    Nothe Note: Ouran

Last edited:

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    Archon of Time is accepted

tyler1616 is declined. Could you write a bit more for the personality and history please?

I will get my SU up as soon as possible.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • This sounds like so much fun! :3

Pokémon: Eevee

Nickname: Eve

Appearance:
    poke05.jpg

Eve has a pink scarf around her neck but isn't sure what it's for. She still cares for it very deeply and won't take it off. Her previous owner that she knows very little about gave it to her before releasing her into the wild.

Personality: Eve is naturally really sweet but is extremely naive and therefore gets into quite a lot of trouble. She dislikes fighting and is usually the one who tries to flee when in a tough situation. She's very good at climbing trees due to her long nails and enjoys being up in the trees. Her favourite fruit are apples which she frequently finds in the trees she climbs. She's very friendly and loves making new friends. Being one of the hidden Pokemon, she's very good at being quiet and sneaking around.

History: Eve was owned in the past by a young female trainer. She doesn't know much about said trainer and tries hard to remember so she can find her again. Eve was released by her trainer in the fall around four years ago and was very heartbroken because she didn't know why her trainer didn't want her. Even to this day, she tries to find her trainer to hopefully be with her again.

Ouran

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Pokémon: Ditto
    Nickname: Glitches
    Appearance: a green ditto with large pink eyes (ability is immunity)
    Personality: She is very friendly. Glitches can not control what she turns into. She can change into non pokemon things at random. (Which she hates.) When she transforms she always has pink eyes, and other dittos pick on her for it, so she dislikes them. She can be very bold at times.
    History: She is very young(a few months old), so she gets underestimated a lot. She has defeated countless threats using this advantage. She was hit by many toxics while fighting a toxicroak for food, so she turned green and built up an immunity to it. After this, she was looked upon as ugly, so she stays in a cave a long time.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This sounds interesting, reserve me a spot and I'll get my SU up later today

Pokémon: Charmeleon

Nickname: Julius II

Appearance: Julius II appear similar to most members of the Charmeleon species, but with one tell-tale sign that sticks out apart, the flame on Julius' tail burns a bright blue.

Personality:

Julius II is a very solitary pokemon, but that is what you get when you spend your whole life in seclusion with one Pokemon to converse with. Julius has had limited contact with strangers, but the select few times he has made contact, he prefers to avoid strangers instead of conversing or combatting with them. This time in seclusion has made Julius very self-absorbed, focused on only his needs and wants. Julius is also very stubborn, thinking he is right as often no one has been able to challenge him, so the concept of being wrong is foreign to him. Julius is a free spirit, he does what he wants when he wants to. He is also a skilled fighter and hunter, picking up on the skills he learned from his father. He is oblivious to remorse, having no feelings over what he does, as he believes it is necessary for his survival.

History:

Julius II was born into a family far seperated from the guilds of the pokemon and the humans. Julius' father, Julius I was originally owned by an experienced trainer, but after years of being part of a prized battling team, Julius I was released, and took the egg he helped make with him, and soon Julius II was born. Julius II's childhood consisted of learning from his father the skills he would need to survive. Julius and his father lived in seclusion up in the mountains. At a young age, Julius grew from a Charmander into a Charmeleon, due to the amount of hunting he did with his father. During this transformation, Julius II's flame on his tail changed from red to blue, and even his father had no explanation. Julius searched for an explanation, and it drove Julius and his father deep down into the valleys below, where Julius I disappeared without notice. Julius II has been in search of his father and the meaning of his blue tail since then.

If this isn't good enough tell me, I haven't written an SU in forever

Last edited:

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
    Years
  • Pokémon: Furret (Shiny if that is okay?)
    Nickname: Fluffy - his family gave the nickname to him as due to his very soft and huge quantity of fur.
    Appearance: Fluffy is slightly smaller than most Furret due to him being the runt of his missing brothers, while most Furret are atleast 5,11- he, is not. At the shortened height of 5,4 he was bullied quite the bit. Especially with his fur being white and PINK instead of the nice creamy tan colours his family had. (In short terms, he is a shiny). The bottom of his paws are rough from his travels but his fur is smooth and clean almost all of the time, and as his nickname suggests- VERY fluffy! He wears a small white hero-type scarf just to show he is in a guild. Fluffy has very cute, round eyes and a handsome voice (of course only Pokemon would notice this!), he hates being mistaken for a female because of his fur colour. His cute face is nearly always smiling.

Personality: Fluffy is very curious when it comes to new pokemon, he will often watch them closely before making contact with them. Although he is curious, he is friendly too. He always keeps a positive outlook despite what others think! Fluffy is very innocent as he is still quite young (having only just been evolved from a Sentret), he gets grumpy when there is no apples or berries around... Fluffy has a bad habit of clapping his forepaws before he attacks but he thinks this is because he and his brothers used to play fight and clap to signify they were ready. His tail also swishes when he is happy. Fluffy can accidently pick up on scents, trails and sounds easily, but he doesn't mean to and if he hears a secret, he apologizes and swears he will not tell anyone. He always stays true to his word, even when other Pokemon try to scare him into telling them things.
    History: When Fluffy hatched, he had scared his mother half to faint! His mother had thought he was some sort of mutant thing and almost threw him into the wild...That is until Fluffy's father pointed out he was just "Funny coloured and skinny"! His mother then took greater care of him, trying to train him to protect himself, but Fluffy took greater pride in his speed, accuracy and defense! He was more of a speedy distraction than a fighter, until he finally evolved and all his family was shocked to see him sporting a pink and white striped body rather than tan and brown striped! A few days after, Fluffy's parents never returned from their mini-holiday, and their family was thrown into panic. No letters, no signs that they were still alive- every Pokemon was devastated in the family! Then, his brothers left home and went out looking for their missing parents, but left Fluffy behind. With no one to train him or look after him, he left home himself in search of his own way to find his parents. So, he joined an exploration guild! The training was tough but he made it through okay and has almost graduated! However, he can only graduate if he has a team, which he does not...

Type: He is in a guild, but he hasn't decided to join an exploration team just yet. He'd rather adventure on his own to get the hang of adventuring first.

(Sorry, that was probably to short...)
    And, OURAN! :D An awesome anime btw:D

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Oct 1, 2017
    tyler, yes, there is a chance you could get accepted.

The two people who have said they think it is probably too short are the two who have posted the longest xD

eeveeandmew is currently declined. Your character seems quite OP. You could have Glitches have pink eyes whatever happens, but I'd prefer it if you thought of a different thing instead of turning into random things. Also, it is extremely short. If you edit it a bit, you'll probably be accepted.

Julius Caesar and Erro Smith are both accepted!

And Erro, you can be a shiny, it's just legendaries I don't want.

Erro Smith

Years
  • Okay! Thanks, I'm glad someone made a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay! I love those games so much! :3 I can't wait to get started~

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    ive played blue rescue team as torchic and tricko i think its been a long time and now i am doing explorers of darkness as totodile and cyndiquill

i have no idea if i got any of those names right

Erro Smith

Years
  • xD Close enough!
    In blue I was Skitty and then chose Mudkip~
    In Sky I was a Skitty again and chose Shinx~
    I have a habit of getting Skitty it seems >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    what i was more meaning was she looks strong, but she is always weaker than what the thing she turns into is. Aka her stats dont change. She could be a kyurem(660 stats) that is as strong as a ditto(288 stats). She also only gets one move, and it can not have more than 95 power. The main purpose of it is just to intimidate people. Also, she could turn into a bottle or something at random,(I did not want a character that is too serious) so she is unreliable. Would that make her less op?

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Im not sure when mochika will come back to check. I just hope that s/he accepts my su. Im really looking forward to this

Back