• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Human Invasion IC

Mochika Rage

sickening, no?
Years
  • Age 23
  • uk
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017

History

Long ago, humans and pokémon lived in harmony together, playing, and looking after each other. This all changed when a young man named Apollo invented a small capsule for humans to hold pokémon in. He called this the pokémon ball, or pokéball for short.

This new invention scared the pokémon. Many of them hid away, watching their friends pitted against each other again and again. Some pokémon were still brave enough to stay with the humans, but most ran far away from humans. Soon, the legendaries realised that if it carried on, their pokémon generation would be destroyed, so they created a new world for pokémon to live in away from humans.

The Story

Many years later, the new world thrived. Some pokémon set up guilds where fellow pokémon could train and explore the caves. Others hid in dark places and became secluded from the rest of the community. These were called The Hidden and tried to stop other pokémon from entering their caves.

Unbeknownst to the pokémon, a group of humans have found their world and are trying to find the beloved pokémon lost many years ago.

You

You can choose to be one of the humans or the pokémon

Human:

During your adventure in the new land, you may catch some of the Hidden pokémon, or maybe even a Guild pokémon; but don't expect them to like it! The pokémon you catch in this world may be made up or someone who is playing as a pokémon, but you must obtain their permission.

Pokémon:

You are exploring new places in your world as usual, trekking through the caves and battling the Hidden pokémon you meet. You may find out about the humans and try to help, you might get caught by them, or you might not know until quite far in! If you are a Hidden, you do not know about the humans either, but you are more likely to be caught by them as you are alone.

Current Chapter:
CHAPTER I
Spoiler:

Characters:

Archon of Time -[Human]- ZONE STRADST
tyler1616 -[Pokémon]- ZEPHER/ZANGOOSE/HIDDEN
Eevee -[Pokémon]- EVE/EEVEE/HIDDEN
Julius Caesar -[Pokémon]- JULIUS II/CHARMELEON/HIDDEN
Erro Smith -[Pokémon]- FLUFFY/FURRET/GUILD

Rules:

- Controlling other players is allowed as long as it is minor and with their permission.
- All pokécommunity rules, specifically the RP board rules, apply.
- This roleplay is rated K+, so no excessive violence or sexual scenes.
- All posts must be fairly long, so at least a paragraph.

Post Info
Different people have many different rules of communicating with others on roleplays. I have decided that it would be best if two people talk, whether in PM, VM, or even Skype, and decide what they will say so one of the people (or both) can post the conversation.

I have also realised that catching pokémon and battling others may be a problem as you could make the battle OP. This is why I am asking you to end your post with you either using a final move or throwing a Pokéball. I will then say if you win or catch the pokémon.

If you have any more problems or queries about this roleplay, you can VM me, PM me or post it on the OOC thread where others may be able to help. Thanks!​

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Zepher has just woken up from his midday nap. The sun was high in the sky and he was feeling hungry. He stepped outside of his cave to see some pichus playing in the field. He decided to look for some berries in the forrest. Most pokemon dubbed that particular forrest haunted due to the amount of gastlys and other ghost pokemon. Zepher liked it because it kept most of the weaker willed pokemon away, and there were many.

Zepher stepped through some brush to hear some ruffling of leaves overhead. He looked up to see some menacing staraptor. He was quickly on all fours and dashing for cover. He finaly hid under some shrubs. After he thought he was safe he crawled out to continue his search for some berries. Thats, when he saw Them.

*bum bum buuuuum*

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
Years
Fluffy took a big breath and held it as he dunked his head into a river. He'd face planted into a huge pile of dirt earlier and decided to wash it off. His thick fur waved around in the water, and he peered over at some of the water Pokémon. A sad looking Magikarp swam by, struggling to keep up with it's Feebas friends. Fluffy hoped it would evolve soon and show how strong it actually was! In fact, Fluffy was petrified of Gyarados'. They were horrifying. One time he'd taken an outlaw request and a Gyarados had almost defeated him. If it wasn't for Hyper Beam, he wouldn't have made it out of that place.
He shivered at the thought and then took his head out of the water. He shook off most of the liquid, but it made him look like a Rufflet for a little while. Bedfur was what he really hated, and this certainly looked bad. His pink fur wasn't scary at all, and now that he had bedfur, he was going to get laughed at for sure.
So, he brushed it off on a tree.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
They were strange beings, somewhat whitish yellowish beings that stood on two legs wasnt the two legs that supprised zepher, but the strange garmets they had on and their features all together. Zepher noticed that they (there were 2) had some some strange red and white balls hooked onto their mid section. Zepher was somewhat curious, but didn't want to expose him self to the strange beings. He found a few oran berries nearby and headed back to his cave.

Back at his cave, he covered his entrance, much to the dismay of a few hanging woobat (who flew out and way) and took stock of his food supply. He hoped the two fellows he saw earlier left, he did not want to keep on hiding in his cave. He started a fire with his x scissors and started to prepare for bed when he heard a sound. It was unlike any pokemon he heard and spoke in a appearing different language. He crept closer to his rock wall which was his covered entrance, and listened. While listening he heard nothing that made sense, until ge heard them say Skitty. He heard a loud noise, then a meow of a Skitty. "Hello? Anybody?" The Skitty squeaked. He didn't think the beings understood her, but he didn't want to risk being discovered. He stayed nice in solitude for a while, and eventhough he thought about finding a partner to live with, he never went out of his way. Most pokemon around the cave were cowards, and he didn't need a coward. He wished the best for that Skitty and layed down for bed.

Erro Smith

Years
As Fluffy continued his way through the forest, he realized how lost he had gotten already. A group of Swellow flew over his head and nearly made him trip over again. He lost his footing for a moment, but remained balanced overall. Shrugging it off, he continued his waddling journey. His eyes traveled over to a small and trembling Whismur that trembled as he got closer to it. But it did not run away, so he wasn't scared of Fluffy. Or at the least, not that much.
"Hello! What's going on here? Why so scared of this place?" He asked the Whismur.
"The creatures!" It screeched. "The ones that are tall and walk on two long legs!" It rushed off after that, and Fluffy lost sight of it.
Unsure of what he meant, Fluffy curled up by a tree for a nice little nap before beginning his journey to nowhere. He'd almost forgotten that he was to be searching for a missing Pokemon. He'd have to check his bag for some of the other details. It was a hard rescue mission because the forest was so large. But Fluffy would find this Pokemon no matter what. His determination was flawless. Almost.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Zepher woke up with a sore back. "That will not be good." Zepher muttered to himself. He stretched in attempt to crack it, and he did, but caused immense pain on his back. "Ow!" Yelped Zepher in surprise. He might have bee a bit too loud because he heard someone stirring outside. Zepher slowly creeped to the entrance and put his ear to the wall. He hearda yawn and then heard someone mutter "Still sleepy, find better rock." Zepher assumed it was the rambling of a slowpoke and went over to his pile of barries. Much to his dismay he found a weedle munching on one of his Pecha berries "Hey! How did you get in here. Also if your a poison type why are you eating an anti poison berry." Zepher demanded, distraught yet confused. "I - I was d-doing it s-so-s-so." The little weedle mustered as much sentence as he could while trembling with fear "Yes?" Zepher said, impatiently. "W-well I was just leaving," the little weedle concluded, then wiggled to a little hole in the wall. Zepher snorted in disgust and went to grab an oran berry. He quickly gobbled it down then went to uncover the entrance. When he stepped out he saw a bush shifting and was immediately on guard. Then, the two creatures he saw yesterday popped out. The shorter one yelled "Seviper!" and Zepher was overcome with shivers. Then, with a flash of light, a Seviper appeared. Zepher was ready to fight for his life, and may see if they were still in possession of the Skitty he heard last night.

*So, I was wondering if I could take over that Skitty. Please tell me over on the OOC. (Also, tell me how im doing, this is my first rp.)

Erro Smith

Years
Hearing some shouts from far off in the distance of the forest, Fluffy's ears perked up in shock. His nap was interrupted, but that would have to wait, he was barely tired anyway. He yawned openly before packing up his stash into his knapsack. Perhaps these cries were created from that outlaw who had stolen the Pokemon he was looking for. Fluffy didn't know, but he did need to find out.

With a swish of his furry tail, he was off in a full-frontal dash towards the cries. Although, a large chasm with no bridge eventually stopped him. He couldn't fly over, and nor could he swing any vines across. He needed to find either a psychic, grass or flying type Pokemon. And fast.
"HELLO?!" He called down into the darkness in front and below. No reply came.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
In her small cave, a small green blob opened her eyes to the chatter of another pokemon. As she stirred, a baby venonat that she had let stay in her cave offered her a pechaberry and an oranberry. As Glitches accepted them, she transformed into a beedrill. The small venonat went back to sleep in the cave and glitches flew out into the mid-day light. Spotting an odd furret, she quickly hid in a tree near by. As she landed, she changed into a ivysaur. Now hidden from the furret, she watched it carefully as it called down the chasm towards her cave.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Cy's HUD came to life quickly as the pokemon booted up from his sleep mode. He quickly ran a diagnostic on himself, showing that he was fully charged and ready to go. As this was happening, a gruff-looking Machamp walked into the room, looking Cy over and nodding. "Morning, Cy," he said in a gravelly tone, "How you feelin today?" Finishing the diagnostic test, Cy looked up to the Machamp and recalled him as their guild's leader, Crusher. He nodded in return and reported, "Diagnostic report shows that I am performing at maximum efficiency with minimal hindrance. Are you here to send me on a mission, sir?"

At the word "sir", Crusher smiled slightly at the show of respect and nodded. "Yeah, I got one. Its mainly a recon mission, though. You think you can manage?" Cy nodded as Crusher continued, "Alright, then. Head into the forest. We've heard rumors of large creatures in the forest walking on two legs. Sounds suspicious...Find these creatures and watch what they do, whether they're friendly or hostile. Do NOT engage them! Just watch them and report back with the info." Cy nodded, "Mission accepted. Proceeding to destination." As Crusher nodded and walked out, Cy grabbed his empty bag and walked out of his room. He headed first to the guild's berry vault, procuring him a Sitrus and Oran Berry before walking out of the base and headed towards the forest.

Upon entering the forest, he tuned his sensors to detect any unusual noise and movement. Sure enough, he heard a voice yell out "Seviper!". Tuning his sensors to that location, Cy proceeded immediately to the area. He kept himself hidden in the brush nearby as he saw a sight that his system was unable to logically process. Two humans were engaging a Zangoose with a Seviper...wait, HUMANS? How did humans find their way here? Is nowhere safe from them anymore? Something inside him wanted to help the Zangoose out, but Cy remembered his orders. He would watch and wait.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Zepher stood with his claws ready. He didnt think the creatures knew how to control a Seviper, so Zepher was at an edge. The creatures yelled something, and the seviper was on the attack. "Too slow." Zepher mumbled and jump high up above the Seviper, confusing it, and attacked with X-Scissor. The Seviper took it hard and Zepher saw he was close to victory. He landed gracefully and attacked with double edge. The attack knocked the Seviper back and fainted it. The creatures shot a red light at it and The Seviper disappeared. The creatures were about to react, but Zepher used slash on one of their spheres, and the skitty from earlier flashed out.

"Thank you, thank you!" The Skitty cried. "Quick, into the cave." Zepher demanded. The creatures were yelling and looked like they were about to attack, but then Zepher used Roar, forcing the creatures at least 20 yards back. Zepher let out a of relief (Completely unaware of the porygon watching him ;)). In the cave, the Skitty was shivering out of fear and laid down silently. Zepher covered the entrance and went to sit by the Skitty. "So tell me lass, whats your name?"

((OOC: Had to stop myself from quoting prof oak,))

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
slowly approaching through the trees to the odd furret, Glitches called out "Hello? Need some help?" As the furret turned to towards the noise, Glitches dropped down from the tree.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Cy silently recorded the events unfolding before him, from the battle between Zangoose and Seviper to the roar that scared the humans away. He filed the information away for recollection later when he'd report back. However, one simple data point did not constitute a complete file. His task was incomplete. Though maybe they left clues behind in the area where they stood. Seeing both pokemon heading into a nearby cave, Cy moved out from behind the brush to the open area where the fight took place and began scanning the area.

Nothing out of place stood out to his sensors, though he was unsure of what else to look for. Scanning the area where the humans were standing revealed that they left footprints as they left. Cy scanned quickly over the prints, calculating that the humans were between 10 and 14 years old. He played the recording back in his mind, his attention focused on the humans. They both seemed to have some sort of device for summoning and recalling other pokemon. Cy finally saw that the small red-and-white orbs were the ones that had that capability. Were those orbs nothing more than holding chambers for pokemon? Or were they something else entirely?

Logging this information in his memory banks, he continued to scan the area for any other clues about these humans.

Erro Smith

Years
"Oh! Hi there! I need help to get across this chasm!" Fluffy's right ear twitched innocently. "I'm no good at long jumping!" He laughed and looked at Glitches for a moment before turning away. It was too awkward to stare at strangers. Especially wild ones. One may lay you into a trap if you weren't careful!
"I'm Fluffy! From a guild, but I'm a one-Pokemon team right now... I'm trying to look for a certain Pokemon who had been taken away by a bad one."

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
"Well, I can use my vines to lift you over." Glitches replied. As she extended the vines, she asked, "So, are you ready?"

Erro Smith

Years
Fluffy took a little run in a circle a few times until he felt comfortable. He gave a few discouraging nods. "Still nervous. But, yes I think I'm ready..."
He walked over to the edge and looked over it. It was such a long way down, he doubted he'd survive it if he fell that whole way. His chances of being saved by another Pokemon were slim. So, to see how deep the chasm was, he took a big branch from a breaking tree, and threw it down. He counted the seconds for the big slam or sploosh the branch would make. But there was no sound at all. He gulped. "Maybe."

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
"Don't worry, its not as deep or dangerous as it seems. There is moss along most of the bottom, so you would be okay if you fell." Glitches said, trying to comfort the furret. Slowly lifting the furret in a basket made of vines, Glitches set Fluffy on the other side. "Bye Fluffy. Hope i see you again." She said as she wandered away. After entering the trees, Glitches turned into a hoothoot. Seeing this, she decided to follow Fluffy.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Zepher woke up to find the Skitty rubbing against him in her sleep. Zepher, not used to outside contact, was confused. He crawled away in an attempt to not wake up Skitty. Before they went to sleep, Zepher learned that the Skitty's name was Catelynn. Zepher didn't mind the name, but wondered how she would manage. Would she be clueless? Could she pull her own weight? All these thoughts and more raced through Zephers head. He checked the berry supply and saw it was diminishing. He uncovered the cave and went walking toward the forest

In the forrest, Zepher found an assortment of oran, pecha, and rawst berries. On his way back Zepher found a sitrus berry. "Mmm, yum," Zepher said to himself. When he got back Catelynn was up and groggily walking around. She was not a morning Pokemon. "Hi" She mewed, quite bored. "I brought back some berries." Zepher said, dropping the berries into the pile. Catelynn cheered, then picked a pecha berry to chew on. After blocking the cave, Zepher stoked the fire, then sat down next to Catelynn. "Ok, we have some things to go over..."

OOC: Hope you like it, tell me if I should use this font for all my rps or change it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Jake found himself laying in a large pile of green leaves. He could hear bird Pokemon twittering around him. He slowly got to his feet, exhausted from the long travel. Suddenly, he noticed where he was. He was on top of a very, very tall tree in the middle of the forest. Instinctively, he looked down. The world below looked frighteningly far away. Jake began to get dizzy. Suddenly, he heard a commotion from inside the forest. Some Pokemon's cries could be heard, along with the shouts of people. The noise made Jake jump back... right off the tree. He fell for what seemed like forever until he tumbled onto the hard forest floor.

Back