• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let the Battle begin! Ash Vs. ???

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Awsome! I didn't think that you'd have it done for us so fast! =O Thanks a bunch for getting the new skin ready; It rocks! ^_______^

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Okay people, including dedicated Satoshi/Ash fans. It's out! Satoshi for you all!

Satoshi has truly taken the battle forward into great ways, and everyone gets to enjoy the moment, because now...

Satoshi's Battlling Test is now public!

To load this theme, select "Satoshi's Battling Test" from the theme menu at the bottom of every page, or click this URL:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php?styleid=39

In other news, I'm getting Steve to fix the other layouts so you can enjoy them all again. That includes the following layouts:
    Enjoy!

Wow, nice new skin Satoshi-kun ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    That was quick. ^_^ Anyways, it's all great, although there should be a newish button for the 'Quick Reply' button, as it feels weird next to the new Quote button. :P But otherwise, really really nice, and I normally don't like anime skins ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've said this already, but great job ^^ it looks really nice, and im sure ill be using it X3

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    This is cool! Thank you Sato-K! (do you mind me calling you that?) Where's the slogan? Oh slogan! Slogan! *looks for it*

I'm keeping this forevah!

Back