• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drakonis's Trade Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
I am interested in a 6 iv hoppip. Doesn't have to be shiny. I have these to offer

6 IV Heracross
6 IV Sableye
6 IV Froakie
6 IV Fennekin
6 IV Skiddo
6 IV Darumaka
6 IV Mudkip

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
Interested in 5-6 iv shiny elekid and gible. Offering an event darkrai. Would also take larvitar if possible

No you have it all wrong dude, I'm looking for those pokemon. Any pokemon under Looking For are pokemon that I'm looking for, not trading.

I am interested in a 6 iv hoppip. Doesn't have to be shiny. I have these to offer

6 IV Heracross
6 IV Sableye
6 IV Froakie
6 IV Fennekin
6 IV Skiddo
6 IV Darumaka
6 IV Mudkip

Hoppip is a 5IV as you can see by the category, sorry.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
No you have it all wrong dude, I'm looking for those pokemon. Any pokemon under Looking For are pokemon that I'm looking for, not trading.

Hoppip is a 5IV as you can see by the category, sorry.

you said 5-6 iv so i want a 6 iv hoppip

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
There is already only 5IVs for the one that I am selling.
X19C2iJ.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Welcome to Drakonis's Trade Shop!
About My Shop:
1. All of the IVs I have are bred by me and I didn't hack to get any.
2. I'll take most shinies and any legendary (That isn't a Phione, unless shiny.)
3. I will give you more than 1 IV Pokemon depending on what you're offering, just ask.
4. If it's a Pokemon I'm looking for, that guarantees you at least 3 IV Pokemon from me.
5. I get the sprites from this site (Thanks to KitKat's BBcode in her shop.)
6. IVs may vary in position, not ammount, so in your request tell me if you're okay with that.
7. Message me once I reply to your post on the shop c: (Or I'll message you.)
8. Anything after "Looking For" is what I want, not what I'm selling.
9. Anything in 5IVs will only be sold in 5IVs and anything in 4IVs will be sold with 4IVs. I don't usually SELL 6IVs, however I may buy them.
10. Please remember that this is my shop, and I don't need to sell you anything is you are being rude or too demanding. As in; Don't take all my stock and be kind in order to get a pokemon or more from me.

Friend Code: 3239-4052-3400
IGN: Drake/Drakonis

IVs I'm Selling:

5IVs
Spoiler:

4IVs
Spoiler:

Looking For:

Any 5-6IV Pokemon
Most Shiny Pokemon
Any Legendary

These Shiny-Competetive Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Interested in all your shinnies have a look at my shop if you like anything

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
I'm interested in the Staryu if it's HA, also if there are any EMs on it that would be spectacular. I have bunches of spare competitive breeds and HAs to trade, if there is anything specific you are looking for just tell me.

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
Staryu doesn't have HA, but Theres are the 5IV egg moves I have:
Eevee
Mawile I think
Misdreavus
Cottonee
Swirlix
Bagon
Tyrunt
Gastly
Flabebe
Feebas
Espur
Growlithe
Tropius

Years
Hey! I'm back again. I'd be interested in your Staryu. I have some new 5 IV Pokemon, including:
  • Impish Furfrou
  • Impish Phantump (some HA)
  • Timid Helioptile
  • Timid Roselia (some HA)
  • Jolly Magikarp
  • Quiet Yamask

Also if you want more than one of these, we can always add more Pokemon to the equation.

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
Okay c: Do you care about the spread of the IVs or no?
(I've been in your friend safari so long for that shiny slugma XD )

Years
Haha. No, not really. I'd prefer a male if you had it, but it's not a must. Do you know what you'd want in exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back