• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layla Serizawa Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Layla Serizawa Shop

1%2C%20rules.png

1. The pokemon you see in the following list are all shiny kalos born
    2. The list will also be available not shiny (give me time)
    3. I just looking for other competitive shiny pokemon Kalos native and Event
    4. If there are errors in the Pokemon iv do not let negative feedback, let me know and once more give you back your Pokemon
    5. I can breed all shiny pokèmon in the list in their no shiny form
    6. I offer more no shiny pokemon for shiny pokemon

My Shiny Flawless Kalos Born and Events

8%2C%20wish%20list.png

1. Shiny Flawless Kalos Born I don't have

2.Events I don't have

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I am interested in your Charizard, Lopunny, and Luxray!
    To offer I have all 6IVs Lv.100 Arceus, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Kyogre, Shiny Darkrai, Cresselia, Jolteon, Shiny Lucario, Palkia, Giratina (Origin Forme), Shiny Latias, Lugia, Shiny Giratina, Shiny Ninetales, Deoxys (Speed Form), Reshiram, Kyurem, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, and Dialga. If you need individual moveset information, Please be sure to ask and I will include any megastone of your choice if the pokemon can evolve. FC: 1092-0017-7025

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am interested in your Charizard, Lopunny, and Luxray!
    To offer I have all 6IVs Lv.100 Arceus, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Kyogre, Shiny Darkrai, Cresselia, Jolteon, Shiny Lucario, Palkia, Giratina (Origin Forme), Shiny Latias, Lugia, Shiny Giratina, Shiny Ninetales, Deoxys (Speed Form), Reshiram, Kyurem, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, and Dialga. If you need individual moveset information, Please be sure to ask and I will include any megastone of your choice if the pokemon can evolve.

Mmmm, Jolteon is shiny kalos born?
    Legend and no shiny pokèmon don't interest me >.<

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Mmmm, Jolteon is shiny kalos born?
    Legend and no shiny pokèmon don't interest me >.<

Yes I believe Jolteon is indeed, I have plenty more. But honestly, Those are just top of my head pokemon I thought to mention. I am just collecting certain kinds now, None at all interest?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    In this list jolteon interest me if it's shiny and kalos native, can you tell me nature and ability and moves?

Shiny Jolteon, Nature- Timid, Ability- Volt Absorb, Item-None (Choose what you desire), Moves- Volt Switch, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Protect. 6IV, No Nickname

Years
  • i was interested in
    Shuppet
    shuppet.gif

Adamant
    Male
    Insomnia
    31/31/31/x/31/31

i can offer movie 10 darkrai with spacial rend and and roar of time or primier ball 5iv snorunt or 5iv aron

I have Darkari, but i'm interested in snourant, can you tell me iv, nature, ability and moves please?

Years
  • Oh thank you ^^
    I add you now ^-^

Edit:

Thanks for the legend pokèmon you give me, you're very kind, espurr, eevee and fletchling I give you have 5 iv it seems to me >.<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back