• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2015
    H-hello I'm working on not a Pokemon rom hack, but a Pokemon Rpg maker xp game called
    Pokemon Origin light or Pokemon Legends of light! which is set for release on June 22, 2015
    and if anyone would like to help me I will greatly enjoy it. I'm a one man crew so please give
    your support for it and maybe i'll get this game on the charts on the youtube.So thanks
    for reading if you think this is something you'll support go over to my youtube channel
    Darkattributes197 for info and videos about the game and why not subscribe! Thanks for
    reading! -The Axew/ Darkattributes197.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    H-hello I'm working on not a Pokemon rom hack, but a Pokemon Rpg maker xp game called
    Pokemon Origin light or Pokemon Legends of light! which is set for release on June 22, 2015
    and if anyone would like to help me I will greatly enjoy it. I'm a one man crew so please give
    your support for it and maybe i'll get this game on the charts on the youtube.So thanks
    for reading if you think this is something you'll support go over to my youtube channel
    Darkattributes197 for info and videos about the game and why not subscribe! Thanks for
    reading! -The Axew/ Darkattributes197.

Hey the axew, this place is only for ROM hacks so you're not allowed a thread here! But check out the Game Development section of the forums and post there! There are some requirements you'll have to follow when posting a thread there though, such as more details and screenshots. I'm closing this thread. Good luck with your game!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back