• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] THE HOUNDS

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    tIvbCA0.png
    The Hounds
    wolf [wolf]
    Altairis [Altairis, Winry]
    Alpha King [weighty]
    Lost Heart [Lost Heart]
    Nakasu [Nakasu]
    Sector [sector, Milena Kunis]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I say we go with either Ninetails or Honchkrow. We'd be able to go with a dark/ghost-ish theme then, which could be pretty cool.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Okay I set up a poll!

Also, where would you guys place yourselves in skill level? Beginner, intermediate, or veteran? Not sure if this info will be useful but might as well ask.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Sure, Houndoom is cute.

I would be a veteran. 8)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Don't know what to choose, since everyone's standard is different but I'd say I'm a beginner. Still have much to learn.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I am definitely not interested in having Houndoom as out mascot. But it seems that's just me.

As far as skill level goes, I'd place myself as either a beginner or a low-level intermediate.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    We have a strong majority for Houndoom, so that'll be our new mascot! Sorry Hopeless Masquerade.

Any clan name ideas? I'll have to think it over and come back with some.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    We have a strong majority for Houndoom, so that'll be our new mascot! Sorry Hopeless Masquerade.

Any clan name ideas? I'll have to think it over and come back with some.

Haha, it's fine. Houndoom is cool enough.

If we have Houndoom as our mascot, why not go with a Dark-themed team. The name could be "The Dark Mafia" or something.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I'd say intermediate, but im comparing myself to the battlers on the PC server.

Years
  • I mean wolf is our leader and our mascot is Houndoom.. I see a lot of opportunities to utilize our canine theme. Something as simple as "the Wolf Pack" or "the Houndoom Pack" I'll think of some more ideas while nodding off in class :p

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I set up a poll for names! Put in a bunch of random ideas. Please keep in mind that we only have until Wednesday at noon EDT to finalize everything.

Anyway, I personally think we should go with "Wolves of the Abyss." It's very fitting and sounds nice. I was inspired by The Abyss from Dark Souls. I'm always up for other ideas!

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I voted for "Mafia of the Abyss," but I think that "The Abyssal Mafia" sounds better. Looks like I won't be winning though, anyway.

If we're going with the whole latin thing, how about "Lupos Tenebrarum" (Wolves of Darkness)?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Retracting my vote for now. I need to sleep on it some more. Taking more of a liking to The Hounds and Hounds of Doom. The former has a nice simplicity and the latter could have a theme song (!!).

I voted for "Mafia of the Abyss," but I think that "The Abyssal Mafia" sounds better. Looks like I won't be winning though, anyway.

If we're going with the whole latin thing, how about "Lupos Tenebrarum" (Wolves of Darkness)?
    Alright, I updated the poll. Lupos Tenebrarum is nice though it doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well.

Also everyone, let me know if you want your votes changed in the poll.

Years
  • Liking most of the names. I especially like The Hounds and Hounds of Doom. Gotta say though, those Latin names are pretty dang cheesy haha

Back