• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marcos' Colosseum Wedlocke!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015

I'll be streaming the recording of these episodes live here! I'll post announcements on when I'll be going live in this thread!

Or catch up on Youtube if you can't make it live!

I've been wanting to do something a bit different for a while, so I figured hey, why not Wedlocke the Gamecube pokemon games! It seemed pretty fun, especially since I don't have a 3DS with a capture card to do a gen 6 playthrough yet, so this is the closest thing I have! I decided to do a Wedlocke since limiting me to only the first pokemon in each area would be incredibly impractical in the GC games, and since everything is a double battle it works out rather nicely.

The Rules

1. I will attempt to capture every Shadow Pokemon. If I fail, I cannot try to catch it again in a rematch.

2. I cannot use a pokemon until it has been paired with a pokemon of the opposite gender. Pairings happen immediately after a second pokemon is captured, and that second pokemon will be paired with the pokemon that has been waiting for a partner the longest.

3. Genderless pokemon are concidered wild cards, and will pair with whatever pokemon is currently waiting for a partner.

4. Shadow Pokemon pairs must open their hearts (be purified) at the SAME TIME. If one partner has its meter fully depleted, but not the other, I must wait till they both are ready to be purified. Pokemon must be nicknamed once purified.

5. Pokemon Pairs must battle at the same time. In a double battle I must switch both pokemon out simultaneously. In a single battle I can only switch between a pokemon and its partner. If a pokemons partner dies in battle it MUST remain in battle, and if it survives, will be placed back on the wait list for another partner.

6. Pokemon knocked out are concidered dead, and must be released (or permaboxed, in the case of Shadow Pokemon.)

7. Healing items may only be used out-of-battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    Third round of highlights are online! I think this compilation is both great, and terrible, in multiple senses of the words.

Back