• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wHERE IS PIKACHU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    WHO HERE Likes Piakchu? I do I want to marry him! He is so kewl with his Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and elektrik schok thingy. I wont tolove him as well as Britney Spears! I love this place!!!!!!!?XDXDXDXD :bandit: :D :P :( :dead: :nervous: :surprised ;) :chinese: :rambo: :\ :confused: :cross-eye :classic: :sleeping:

Years
    no it's not spam you total n00bhead! I'm a mod now, go cheack the TTTTTT-DOME! BLUE MODDED ME, AND I WANT TO MARRY HIM SA WELL AS bRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

I ha8 you all you retarsds!

Years
    go away you retardssssss! I hate all of you, and I'm a guy in case you hadn't noticed, you compklete LOOOOOOOOOOOSERSS!!!!! i'M TELING BLUESY WUSESy!!! *REPOTS* *REPOTS* *REPOTS* *REPOTS* *REPOTS* *REPOTS*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back