• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools Joke? Or not?

Do you think Arcanine was banned?

• Yes, he was banned

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No, its a joke

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
Years
I want to know who thinks this, "Arcanine is banned" stuff is a joke, or not? Because I think its kinda strange that he was banned on april fools day *eyes everyone*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Well I am not sure yet but there is some things wrong. Like for example you can still five him rep. I say. Neither. 50/50. You dont know what he did in the Staff lounge though.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Its not a joke for crying out loud. He was spamming and disrespecting staff members, that's why he's banned.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
April fools. No rumors have been spread neither here nor on MSN about him behaving badly. Besides, a ban seems really rushed and you can still give him rep and PM him... Its ridiculous. xD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
I think that was a joke.
well, I looked at his last posts and they were quite ok IMO...
If staff thinks he isn't fit for being an admin anymore, the could have just de-adminned him instead of banning...

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Aye, discussion about this goes in the thread in Announcements. As far as I'm concerned you all wait until tomorrow and see what happenes. If he not unbanned its no April Fool's joke.

Years
Nope, he was banned.He was acting really dumb and power hungry I heard.It's sad how all our older members are starting to become like this.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
Years
Yeah, a little while ago, I got pretty mad at PC too.. I still think its a joke though. As about 100 people said "It's crazy, he would never do this"

~Aaron~​

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I'm not 100% sure what I think, since it's a little odd that he was banned on April Fool's day.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Bah. Really. 3 threads discussing this all @ once? Nay, I vote this thread closed. Or start acting like a poll.
As for the debate itself..Old members soon retire, to make way for the new. So everyone get sa chance at the highest positions of PC. It's only fair, naturally.
As far as me? I think it's part joke part reality. The rep, date made to April 1, and PM were made to make us think it's a joke, and the..(perfer not to say) is real. Possible?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Ahem >> Guys, Andy was banned on April Fools' Day. So? You'd have us wait another day to get rid of a member who needs banning? If I went around flaming in the mod lounge and got banned today, would you believe it? No. Because you can't see the mod lounge. So just believe the ones who can, okay?

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
of course it's april fools o.o man they can act as serious as they want

just wait until the clock goes past 12 they have to change it back then ;)

but my aprils ended yesterday so meh ;)

Back