• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Andromeda

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Pokemon Andromeda ~A journey to space~
Hello, Earthlings! This is a message brought to you by Team Andromeda (formerly Andalusite) We are planning to make an rmxp pokemon game with or without essentials. We have designed multiple pokemon, and music peices, we need your help to do animations and custom tiles. So lets tell you our future plans for the game.

New types, Sound and Cosmic
Explore space using a eon flute-like system of exploration
New moves, even some that can stop time! (We're serious.)
Using Andalusite completely abolishes the use of HMs
New Abilities that will leave you mindblown.
230 new pokemon in a region shrouded with mystery
Some situations which require you to use your brain (like zelda)
New weather condition (Nightfall)
New items and item classes/abilities
New status condition (maybe...)
Buttery-smooth menu navigation

As you can see, I need to get my RGSS on, but i need your help! We need a tiler and an animator for battle animations and out of this world graphics! This is our basic story so far....

Every 7 years, there is a festival that takes place in the region of Sakos, the ancient monuments of old start glowing an onimous green. You never were allowed to get a pokemon because your strict mother wanted you to be safe, but on the day of the festival, you knew your mum would be busy preparing, so you grabbed two pokeballs and ran recklessly into the wild grass until you crashed into something...It was an ancient monument. Something spectactular happened as it reacted with your body. You felt lighter and almost ethereal....

"Ugh, look, its a bratty kid!" You woke up, frightened, seeing a metallic cluncky face observing you rather too close. You jump up and threaten it with a defensive stance and two pokeballs. "Ahaha, you've got guts, kid". Suddenly you hear a loud crash nearby. "Oh no, they're here already?! Ok kid, show me how good you are as a trainer!" Before you could say anything, you are forced into battle... ... ...

-------------
Contact me:
We primarily use skype to chat. You will need it to join the team.

Back