• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: MEW'S SPHERE EDITOR

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
SPHERE EDITER A LOST TOOL

.NET Sphere EditorMade for .NET 2.0 Windows machines,
this editor brings the old Sphere Editor into a newer, modern style. It's still rough around the edges but is currently the most recent development tool for Sphere games and, soon TurboSphere games.

Features
*.Fluid map editor
*.All Sphere formats supported
*.Simple image editor
*.Code highliting and completion
*.Dockable layout
*.Easy to use main project page
*.Plugins!

FOR THOSE WHO WAN'T TO KNOW WHAT SPHERE EDITOR DO'S
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=360913

DOWNLOAD

(in attachments)

Attachments

• sphere editor.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 450
Last edited:

ARKA9

The evolved police dog.
Years
What's the difference between this and standard sphere? Got any screenshots?

Well, actually INDIAN MEW used my bootscreen tutorial as a base for posting this thread as my boot screen tutorial requires sphere. I used the latest version in my tutorial that's why I posted a link to the latest one. I had also received request from a person who wanted the version which I was using in my tutorial.

The sphere 1.5 has actually better GUI and many bug fixes. I have never personally used the older version so I don't know much of the differences.

Anyways, it is always better to be updated.

Back