• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly] [Solved]Playground Mystery Case No.1 (Week 1)

How difficult mystery case was for you?

• Too Easy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Average

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Riddle, Mystery Case and Brain Teasers
Welcome everyone this is official weekly Playground Mystery Contest! Once a week every Sunday you all have to solve a Mystery case, riddle or a brain teaser. You're going to get 2 points for every mystery case you solve, 1 point for every riddle or brain teaser you solve. After you think you have solved riddle or mystery case PM me your answer.

Direction

• *. Try to find right answer. Answer is always hidden in words.

*. SendDesinishon a PM when you cracked the case.

*. Don't post your answer in thread.

*. Feel free to discuss how hard Riddle was without giving a hint.

*. Don't feel sad if you don't get right answer. This thread is about having fun so enjoy every moment.

Rewards

You solve that *-*-* case so you want reward, so you all won 3 million dollars .

just kidding. You're going to get one of these awesome emblems.

These are emblems that you're getting after certain number of points....

Pics_Art_03_12_10_09_03.jpg

Pics_Art_03_11_08_28_36.jpg

Pics_Art_03_12_09_26_00.jpg

Pics_Art_03_11_09_23_08.jpg

I'm going to add some new emblems pretty soon.

Scoreboard
    Here is the list of the level you're going to achieve once you reached at certain points....

1. Sayian Level: 1-9 points
    2. Super Sayian Level: 10-19 points
    3. Super Sayian 3 Level: 20-29 points
    4. Super Sayian God Level: 30-39 points.
    5. Secret Legend level: 50-?

SAYIAN LEVEL

Deadline

10:00 A.M, 13 March/2016~~ 10:00A.M 19 March/2016
Mystery Case No.1

"Who shot her?" cried Brad as he rushed into the hospital three minutes after his ex-wife died from a bullet through her head.

"Just a minute, Mr. Brad," said Professor Gun. "We'll have to ask you a few questions-routine, you know. Although divorced for the past six months, you have been living in the same house with your ex-wife, have you not?"

"That's right," replied Brad. "Had any trouble recently?" "Well, yesterday, when I told her I was going on a business trip, she threatened to commit suicide. In fact, I grabbed a bottle of iodine from her as she was about to drink it. When I left last evening at seven, however, telling her I was spending the night with friends in Sewickley, she made no objection. Returning to town this afternoon," continued Brad, "I called my home and the maid answered.""Just what did she say?" inquired Gun."'Oh, Mr.Brad, they took poor mistress to St. Ann's Hospital 'bout half an hour ago. Please hurry to her.'"She was crying, so I couldn't get anything else out of her; then I hurried here. Where is she?"

"The nurse will direct you," said Gun with a nod."A queer case, this, Professor," said Inspector John. "These moderns are a little too much for me, I'm afraid. A man and woman living together after being divorced six months!"

"A queer case indeed, Inspector," mused the professor, "and you'd better detain Mr. Brad. If he didn't shoot her himself, I'm confident he knows who did.

"What made the professor suspect Brad?

Last edited:
Years
Mystery Case No.1 Solved
So, this is answer of the mystery case.....

Ans.- How did Brad know his wife was shot if there was nobody who mentioned him that his wife was shot. Clearly, Brad either know who killed his wife or he is the one who killed her.

WINNERS

These are winners who successfully solved this case...

1.Blake Frost
2. Jdthebud
3. Anna
4. TheFattestSnorlax
5. Lycanthropy

Congrats! to everyone who solve this case and people who try to solve the case don't lose hope because you're going to win one day for sure.

Note: With that I successfully hosted my first game.

New puzzle incoming......

Years
Mystery Case No.1 Solved
So here is the answer everyone waiting for.....

Ans.- How did Brad know that his wife was shot when there is nothing mentioned to him about his wife being shot. Clearly, he knows who shot her wife or he is the one who shot her wife.

Winners

These are people who easily solved this case......

1. Blake Frost
2. Jdthebud
3. Anna
4. TheFattestSnorlax
5. Lycanthropy

Congrats to everyone who solve the case and people who don't got answer right don't lose hope.

Note: I successfully hosted my first game wooooh.

Next puzzle incoming....

Back